Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

First ever madrassah in Norway

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2016 15:52
Assalamo aleikom wa rahmatollahi wa barakatoho.

May this message reach you in the best health and iman. My name is Luqman Ahsan from Oslo, Norway, and I am collecting funds for the first madrassah/Islamic academy in Norway.

You've really come a long way in Canada/US/UK in terms of Islamic education and Islamic environment. We do not have a very large muslim population in Norway compared to US/UK/Australia/Canada, but it is a very great need for an Islamic academy. Local scholars, who took their islamic education in the UK, have teamed up and started such an academy. For this to be successful we need lots of dua and the support we can get, the rest is up to Allah swt. Therefore we have created a collection campaign to get as much support as possible.

In this regard, I humbly ask you if you would like to contribute to this project and share this further with your family and friends? I have made a campaign on launchgood . com, and all the information is provided there inshaAllah. Feel free to ask me anything about the campaign/madrassah. May Allah grant you success in this life and the next. Amin

Wa aleikom salam,
Luqman Ahsan

launchgood . com/project/help_us_establish_an_islamic_academy_in_oslo_norway#/
PS: Could any of the administrators edit the link so that it works?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2016 18:59
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings