Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Pakistan Zindabad: Pakistan Army the BEST!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 08:22

Dear Mufti Abu Hajira Saheb,

You have questioned the patriotism of all those who have left Pakistan so here is my story...

At the age of 14 I took the entrance Exam to be a Pakistan Airforce Pilot. In the physical exams you had to finish 9 tasks in 2 minutes and it’s next to impossible, I finished all 9 and then repeated the first two again.

In the Academic Exam, I scored in 98% marks. In Metric I had A grade.

In the 3 days of evaluation, I smashed every single of the 80+ kids who were there for assessment, my results were all visible.

I didn’t get selected because my father REFUSED to push for me. My neighbour who had C grade and suffered throughout got selected because his uncle PUSHED to get him selected.

I come from a family of soldiers and civil servants but they told me that in life I have to make it on my own and they could easily got me into the Academy with a few phone calls to Islamabad.

In my case they couldn’t fail me because that would have been too blatant so they sent me a letter that after evaluation they have selected me to serve in the “Pakistan Navy”…I didn’t apply for the Navy or the Army at all! :P

This was so unbelievable that my father had to contact GCHQ and had this issue investigated, how did a kid apply to be a Pilot and get offered a place in the Navy? : - )

Why would I live in that country? This also tells you the standard of Officers who get selected in the Armed forces of that country!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 09:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The patriotism from those who have left the country is greater then those who reside there...Crookedness and corruption at every level and every institution... strange thing is when you raise this with relatives who reside in Pakistan they become enraged "you are demeaning Pakistan". No my dear patriotic Pakistanis these crooked and corrupt individuals that you vote in are the ones demeaning Pakistan.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 10:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Actually, the criteria for passing ISSB, and getting into Pakistan Armed Forces is a confusing one. I have seen many brilliant candidates being left out, and very average ones being selected. And in most of the cases which I have seen, there was no one pushing for them too. And when I tried to get into the minds of the psychologists present there, there was this feeling that the Armed Forces need a mediocre person, so that he can be molded into the desired officer needed by the Armed Forces.

I see where you are coming from. I am in no way defending their criteria, and there can be many shortcomings. Just making a point, since I know the whole procedure with my father being a senior Army officer.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 11:25
why would anyone want to join a murtad army anyway? they take their orders from their rabb AMERICA. they will kill their own mothers if told to do so by the west. what good has the pakistani army ever done? they killed more muslims than non muslims. they can fight taliban and al qaeda but cant even liberate al aqsa. seems liek all muslim nations are competing in who can be the biggest abdulAmerica
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 14:31

Can't understand any correlation between Corruption is Some Institution and Patriotism?

In any case, a true patriotic person is one who is devoted to serve his country, even if he was disserviced by his fellow nationals.

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 14:44
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Because if you go to Pakistan and criticize the corruption, people will label as being anti-pakistan, whilst at the same time they fully defend the corruption "What difference does it make if a guys taking bribes the poor chap needs to feed his family you people are anti_pakistan." God forbid you criticize a Politician say something about the corruption of Benazir, Musharraf or Nawaz Sharif and your own relatives will be ready to lynch you. They laughably even accuse you of being Islamaphobic for criticising Pakistan. The level of Jahaliyah amongts the masses is astonishing. The Western educated politicians and there families exploit this to the full to maintain the status quo.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 15:53

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

It can be inferred that corrupt politicians and those who support them are Zaalim, and Pakistan is Mazloom.

So let's help Mazloom get rid of Zalimoon. If we can't help mazloom, then atleast let's not look down on it.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2016 15:59
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

The irony here is that the Mazlooms are the ones who support the Corrupt politicians I am not sure if you aware of the nature of politics in Pakistan. So if those who support corrupt politicians in Pakistan are Zaalim
and the victims of the corruption are Mazloom then In Pakistan the Mazloom are doing Zulm against themselves.

As for not looking down on the people in those countries yeah I would agree with that..The fact is if we had grown up in those countries then our mindset and thinking would be same as the locals.

No post ratings