Create an account
Most Reputable Members

A few golden moments with Hazrat Shaikh Hakeem Mahmood Ajmeri (db).

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: abu mohammed, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 05:36
(bism1)

The following is taken from the Hazrat Hakeem Mahmood Ajmeri (db) thread which i thought of saving here.

It was one of those special threads which we cherished.. connecting memories and bonding us with the love for Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

About the respected Shaikh:

Hazrat Hakeem Mahmood Ajmeri (db) is a Professional Hakeem and a Shaikh of Tasawwuf.

He comes from the noble lineage of Shaikh ul Mashaikh Hazrat Shah Abdul Quddoos Gangohi (rah) and is his sixteenth direct descendant. His lineage further goes up to Hazrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa (rah)

The Shaikh is based in Gangoh where he has a khanqah. He has Khilafat in Tasawwuf from Hazrat Mufi Mahmood Hasan Gangohi (rah) ( Khalifa of Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadith sahab (rah) )

And from Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hasan sahab Kandhelwi (db) (khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Qadir Raipuri (rah) )

contd..
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 05:53
(bism1)

“A moment spent in the company of Saints is better than a hundred years of (voluntary) worship.” Hazrat Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (rah)

I dont know how to begin but looking at the beautiful quote by Hazrat Rumi (rah) brought few words to this sinners mind..

The last few days were indeed one of those memorable ones with moments to be cherished for years .. initially I thought about about writing straight away on my meeting with Hazrat Ajmeri sahib db… but something inside whispered me to also mention those precious pearls gained with some beautiful people I met on this trip to Delhi.

My Sheikh db.. Hazrat Dr.Nadir Ali Khan sahab db.. Bro Maripat.. Hazrat Hafizji Yousuf sahab (db)
khalifa of both -

(a) Hazrat Munshi Allah Datta sahab (rah) - khalifa of Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Hussain Ahmed Madani sahab (rah)

(b) Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hassan sahab Kandhelvi (db).

Then of course Hazrat Hakeem Ajmeri sb (db) and his worthy son Hakeem waliullah sahab..

I left for delhi on the night of july 9th and reached early morning at 6:30 .. a slight drizzle was a pleasant change away from the scorching desert heat of emaraat.. reached Markaz Nizamuddin amidst the morning bayan by Shaikhul Hadees Hazrat Maulana Yaqoob sahab db… my eyes wandered searching for familiar faces at the amanat khana (deposit room)..

I was told Hazrat Maulana Yousuf Ceyloni sahab (db) would arrive by 11am.. this person is famed for his photographic memory for people and their belongings. Masha Allah.. very humble and down to earth buzurg .. yet sharp.. with a rare skill to drill his words in the head & hearts of people.

i have seen him answer many Hindu journalists or secular Muslims who get in to take a peek inside.. curious what Tabligh is all about..and he answers them well Masha Allah.. he is incharge of the amanat khana as well as the tamil folks at markaz.

10-07-2011 Meeting with My Shaikh Hazrat Miyanji Abdur Rahman sb (db)

09:30 am

Reached ‘do chatti’ (1st floor) Hazrat was in salat al zuha.. he looked more zaef (frail).. well he is aged about 94 yrs Masha Allah. And with 21 khilafats, I guess he currently holds the Guinness record for the maximum number of khilafats.

Anyway.. he was very affectionate towards me as usual .. placed his right hand on my head.. asked for how many days did I come.. I told him 4 days.. conversed a little.. gave the salams and request for duas from bro nayyarsh.. he offered me fresh ‘ chausa ‘ mangoes.. the knife was kinda blunt and wish I had Maulana Abu Jabir's sword.. chausa tastes reaaaaly good.. he offered more .. but there were people around and I felt kinda shy eating mangoes with them looking on.. I quietly took leave..to meet him later at zuhr salah..

(Note: Hazrat Maulana Zubair ul Hasan sahab Kandhelwi (rah) , Hazrat Hafizji Yousuf sahab Tandawi (rah) and my dearest shaikh Hazrat Miyanji Abdur Rahman sahab (rah) have passed away. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى fill their Quboor with Noor. Ameen)

contd..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 06:11
(bism1)

Meeting with Hazrat Dr.Nadir Ali Khan sahab (db)

10:30 am

Still on ‘ do chatti ‘ at the room of Hazrat Dr. Nadir Ali Khan sahab..two knocks and I opened the door. Hazrat was engaged in zikr khafi lisani(zikr done slightly audible) turning towards the opposite side.. facing him on the wall was a frame with isme zaat ‘ Allah ‘ in gold, on a dark background. I wonder if it was just meant to hang there or part of a shugl he engages. After a good 30 minutes he rises and we exchange salaams.

I presented him the books ‘Intikhab e Bukhari Sharif (Bahjat un Nufoos) By Shaikh Abu Muhammad ‘Abd’Allah ibn Abi Jamrah al-Maliki al-Andalusi (rah), translation and explanatory notes by Hazrat ‘Allamah Zafar Ahmad Uthmani sahab (rah) and the second one was ‘ 33 Rasail ‘ of Hazrat Maulana Ahmed Ali lahori sahab (rah)

Dr sahab was very pleased.. said..’ Mian aashiq aadmi ho..’ ( you are a lover by nature..) told him hazrat this book intikhab e bukhari sharif has some really interesting stuff.. like there is a mention of Ulema e rabbani who when they depart from this world will not be replaced by their equals .. like a cloth when torn is darned.. but howsoever lovely the darning .. it cannot replace the orignal..he agreed and quoted a few ulema of deoband the likes of whom cannot be seen now..

Hazrat asked if ive read ‘ Siyasat Namah ‘ by Nizamul Mulk al Tusi..i replied in negative.. said *** mian u should have this book..

He went on quoting from the book about a king who found that the royal gold coins kept in the custody of chief Qadhi had turned to silver. when he ordered sack to be opened .. the royal seal was intact upon receiving the sack.

The king pondered.. and the next day in his khilwat kadah (bedroom) where a very precious resplendent carpet was laid out.. the king cut the corner piece and went about his hunting trip.

The cleaners raised an alarm when they found the carpet damaged.. the Qadhi advised the chief cleaner to take it to such a darner and get it fixed. so it was done.. and the king arrived next day.. astonished to find the carpet intact.. with such perfection that none would believe it was ever cut.

He summoned the chief cleaner.. in confidence asked him who fixed the carpet.. the darner’s identity was revealed.. he set forth to meet the darner..

The king asked him if he recognised this sack ( one tht contained gold coins) he replied in affirmative.. inquired if it contained gold or silver coins before he darned the royal seal.. the darner replied silver.. the king did not need any further conversation..

He headed to the palace.. summoned the Qadhi.. in his presence summoned the darner.. who immediately recognized the Qadhi. the king thundered saying u were trusted with royal wealth at the office of Darul Qadha.. and u dare steal.. the Qadhi was ordered to be hanged at the public square..

The second book he asked me to read was ‘ Qaboos Namah ‘ by Amir Mo’ali Al unsur kaikaves.

He also told me he is looking for ‘John Platts urdu- english dictionary’ considered as an authority like ‘firang e asfiya’ and ‘ feroz ul lughat

He contacted many book stores and feared it being unavailable now.. I remembered having seen that at a book store at the Jama Masjid area.. assured him that I shall get it insha Allah..

The conversation went on for an hr and half.. the man just leaves u spell bound with a softened heart and moist eyes..

Two mufti sahebs entered who were in 1 yr jamaat.. he asked them whom they were bayat to when they replied none .. he stressed the need to be under the supervision of a shaikh.. asked them if they had read Irshad ul mulook .. quickly they took out a notebook and asked the name again..

I said Imdad us sulook ( they probably mistook me as one of them) then he asked them to read ‘ Aqaid ulema e deoband ‘ by Hazrat Maulana khaleel Ahmed Saharanpuri sahab (rah). He also read out few pages which said that the ulema of deoband belived in Tazkiya and Tasawwuf and so on..

The moment he adressed me as Dr sahab, the Mufti sahebs suddenly turned their heads towards this impostor.. he also advised them to engage in Tadrees after their jamaat time was completed.

At around zuhr I took leave from this waliullah..

contd..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 06:26
(bism1)

"A moment spent in the company of Saints is better than a hundred years of (voluntary) worship.” Hazrat Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (rah).

11-07-2011

Meeting bro Maripat

Bro Maripat had called around 10am that he is on the way.. he sounded like a college kid.. in his late teens or early 20’s.. I was with a Maulvi saheb from my home town.

The daily Mashwara of Akabireen which starts at 10 am could be seen in progress from a distance.. who can miss the exceptionally noorani face of Hazrat Maulana Zubair ul Hassan sahab db.. son of a great daee and grandson of Muhaddith kabeer.. our beloved Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadeeth Maulana Zakariya sahab Nawwar Allahu Marqadahu..

I couldn’t muster courage to meet him this time.. and found the farthest route so that he dint see me.. but would fix my gaze from a distance.. I had heared that by even looking at the aulia with love.. Allah سبحانه وتعالى finds a reason to forgive our sins..

At about 10:30 am bro Maripat called saying he was outside the room of Hazrat Nadir sahab db.. well I reached there but dint see any college kid around.. I called again and a ‘ sanjeeda ‘(serious) looking man in his mid 40’s picked the fone right in front of me..!

Subhan Allah..! clad in traditional Aligarh sherwani and topi.. sunnah beard with many a white strands.. tall.. broad shoulderd.. slightly darker shade of skin but with distinct nooraniyat emitting from his face Masha Allah..

He introduced himself.. I was still hoping to find a college kid around.. no .. it was the same voice over the fone..said he works as an Asst.Professor at the Aligarh Muslim university..we had a few light moments ..

our discussion coming down to sf most of the time.. Bro Maripat is involved in dawah work among non muslims on the lines of Hazrat Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui sahab (db) and is very knowledgeable Masha Allah..

we waited outside for sometime till Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali khan sahib came up to the room .. Hazrat Nadir sahab db immidiately recognized bro maripat as he hailed from the same place in uttar Pradesh.. we were told to wait inside till he made wudhu..

After salaams he exchanged few words with bro Maripat and I pulled out a large book.. it was the ‘ John Platts classical dictionary.Hazrat was very happy.. said "Allah aap ko ilm e nafe ata farmaye".. ( may Allah give u ilm e nafe) .. "Aur kya maangu aap ke liye".. ( what else do u want me to make dua for ) I said "Hazrat imaan pe khaatme ki dua kijiye".. ( Hazrat make dua that death approaches me in a state of imaan) ..

He said "Mian seedhe aadmi ho".. ( you are a straight guy..) "where shall ilm e nafe lead to.. Jannah.. and who shall enter Jannah.. those who die on Imaan.."

After a few words he said something that really touched my heart.. said that "I find it really foolish when someone feels happy and contended saying that Allah سبحانه وتعالى is Sattar and is relieved of the fikr of Akhirah..

when I read the incident of the three young men trapped in a cave presenting their good deeds ..moving the rock.. by Allah..! in my 82 yrs I don’t have a single deed I find worthy to be presentable in the court of Allah سبحانه وتعالى.."

Note that this is coming from someone who has given his life since 1965 in the path of Allah سبحانه وتعالى.. was fatally injured in a car accident in the US while on a dawah tour.. one of his his companions even attained shahadah that day..

He served his parents like none of us would.. his parents were bedridden.. father would smear stools on his face and beard unawares.. and mother would also soil her clothes .. he would himself wash their clothes and bath them..

And this person says he hasn’t got a deed that would save him on judgement day..

Aah.. that’s the reason I meet him.. u cant find this ikhlaas everywhere..

He then spoke about Hazrat Qari Siddique Ahmed bandhwi sahab (rah) and his deeni efforts at starting about 74 madaris. sometimes walking on foot.. sleeping under a tree.. with or without food.. he even cleaned the toilets when he learned guests would arrive unexpectedly and people only marvel at his kashf and karamaat..

Khair.. we took leave after sometime.. I invited bro Maripat for a tea session.. how can a meeting be complete without ‘chai'..

While we were seated bro Maripat called in his cab driver Hari Ram.. and started to give dawah.. chaste hindi seemed to flow out of nowhere.. admixed with Sanskrit at times.. he really sounded like a Pandit..

Hari ram seemed to understand what was said to him.. and bro Maripat made me and Maulvi saheb witnesses that he had given him dawah … so that now he can ask any Muslim whenever he feels for that mantra called La ilaha illallah Muhammadur rasoolullah.. and enter Islam..

We parted with some good memories..

contd..
Like x 3
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 06:39
(bism1)

“A moment spent in the company of Saints is better than a hundred years of (voluntary) worship.” Hazrat Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (rah)

11-07-11

04:30 pm

Meeting Hazrat Hafizji Muhammed Yousuf saheb Tandawi (db).

Hafiz Alimuddin saheb (db) is a khalifa of my shaikh and also has khilafat from Hazrat hafizji Yousuf sahab (db). He has a lot of affection for me. He arrived at evening with the news to my sheikh that Hazrat Hafizji saheb db was ill and if he permits he would take dr sahab (myself) with him.

My shaikh couldn’t refuse… he had been at Markaz Nizamuddin for many decades and chosen to stay at his home town Tanda since past few years due to age and building responsibilities at his Madrassa.

Hazrat Hafizji sahab was aged over 95 yrs and was trained under Hazrat Munshi Allah datta saheb (rah) Khalifa of Shaikhul Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Hussain Ahmed Madani saheb (rah) who also had granted him Khilafat.

Hazrat Munshi Allah data saheb (rah) was a sahib e kashf o karamat buzurg.. he held the position that my shaikh (db) occupies now.. ie, incharge of sending Jamaats all over india. According to Maulana Ilyas sahab Qasmi ( Hafizji’s son) once Hazratji Maulana Inamul Hassan saheb (rah) got affected with sihr.. Munshi saheb was counselled..

He told Hazratji that he can see the sahir reading inside a cave on a particular mountain.. and if he permits the sahir shall be killed within two minutes.. Hazratji (rah) forbade him from doing any such thing..

It seems once while making wudhu he suddenly uttered “ Gai bhi gayi .. bachda bhi gaya..” ( the cow left along with her calf) and the news of indira gandhi’s assassination spread out.. he was known to be a Takweeni.

We left Markaz after Maghrib.. the journey would take 4 hrs to reach Tanda via Baghpat and Baraut.. we planned to halt at Bagpat..

Our hafiz saheb had some 300 mureedin at Baghpat and there was a ceremonial welcome when we alighted from the bus.. it was around 11pm.. we retired at a nearby Masjid to begin our journey after fajr..

This lesser known town lies in the far end of UP on the western side.. aside which runs the river Yamuna.. and on the opposite bank begins the state of Haryana..

Hazrat Hafizji db has set up a Madrassa here since 1957 that has been frequented by ulema and Mashaikh of the time.. we reached there at 8 am and waited with Maulana Ilyas sahab Qasmi, his son.. he had many interesting tales..

Said that his father also has khilafat from Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hassan Kandhelvi sahab (db) and also from Hazrat Maulana ubaidullah balyawi sahab (rah) the Khalifa of Hazrat Shaikh Nawwar Allahu marqadahu..

Hafizji db, i learnt was also a practicing Amil and sahib e kashf buzurg.. we met him at last.. he had an Ajeeb noorani face.. thick white beard.. long face with sharp features.. just when we were about to talk.. a patient came in.. he had only begun with ‘ hazrat my daughter.’. and he halted him.. stop.. don’t open ur mouth.. he quickly wrote a taweez on paper and asked him to leave..

He spoke about his early days at thana bhavan where he studied.. a time when Hazrat hakeem ul Ummat (rah) was alive..and the Mashaikh of old..

Said that there is not a place where the sun sets that he has not set foot for the sake of Tableegh.. his age was clearly showing up and his forehead a witness to the hundreds of sujood made before his merciful lord..

He seemed well .. I dint find anything wrong for his age.. he called Maulana ilyas saheb and another person to make wudhu.. laid a piece of cloth and ordered both to hold it firm .. he then gave khilafat to both of them.. it seems he was quite miserly in giving khilafat and his son only received after so many years, when my shaikh recommended that he be made the Janasheen (successor)..

well it was getting late and I had to reach delhi for yet another appointment late that day.. I requested leave..

Hazrat Hakeem Mahmood Ajmeri sahab (db) had already arrived in Delhi last night…and we had lotts to talk about..

Wa assalam..

Contd…
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 06:54

12-07-2011

06:00 pm

Meeting Hazrat Hakeem Mahmood Ajmeri saheb damathu barakatuhum

I reached Delhi around 430 pm.. exhausted, I wanted to energise with some good ‘ chai ‘ . it was better taking an appointment prior to meet hakeem sahib db.. his fone wasn’t responding. so I called his son Hakeem Waliullah saheb.. who said Hakeem sahib db was planning to leave for Gangoh in the next 2 hrs ..so I should hurry..

gulped in my tea as quickly as I could .. changed to fresh clothes and headed towards Abdul Ghaffar Manzil at Okhla..

The auto drivers are always prepared to take u for a ride anytime .. and if they sense you are a foreigner.. then be ready to pay the double .. so ask a local how much fare it would take to reach a particular area and haggle the same with the driver.. if he stresses on meter charge .. agree only if u know the route..

I fake the UP accent as best as I could to disappoint these guys.. so all their shaikh come here and there disappear when I break into ‘”are bhayya seedha bolo kayy paise “ and my advice to brothers.. wear kurta pyjama / lungi and avoid wearing thobe while you move around delhi.. keeps off undue attention or suspicion..

Reached Abdul ghaffar manzil at around 630pm.. I was greeted by Hakeem Waliullah saheb who waved at me from his balcony atop the third floor where he stayed..

Waliking up to the third floor was not an easy task after a long journey.. but the joy of meeting hakeem sahib (db) put my hardship at rest.. the door opened with an embrace from Hakeem waliulah saheb. . he seemed to be in his early 30’s.. with arab features resembling more like a Saudi.. well he should be.. the blood of Hazrat Nauman bin Thabit (rah) cannot go unnoticed after all..

Waliullah saheb guided me inside to a small room on my left..

Seated there on the floor in all humility was our Hakeem Ajmeri saheb damathu barakatuhum..Masha Allah at last I got to see him.. he got up and embraced me after mutual salaams.. hez aged around 60 or 61.. like Hazrat Maulana Zubair ul Hassan saheb db but looks much younger .. Masha Allah..

He is around 5’6 in height.. thick grey beard with patches of black hair .. thin built and a powerful voice.. but a very Jamali disposition.. full of noor .. u can feel his spirituality at the instance u meet him.. and he showered heaps of affection on this useless fellow from the moment we met..

We sat down along with three youngsters who were present there.. may be his Mureedin.. wallahu alam.. Hakeem Saheb db introduced me to these youngmen and gave a lot of duas to Bro Ahlezikr and London 786 for making the sri lanka tour a huge success..

Meanwhile I pulled out a few books brought as gifts.. among which was a rare one which I guess is out of print since many years.. ‘ Az-Zubdatul Manasik Ma’a Umdatul Manasik ‘ By Qutub e Alam Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi saheb (rah) with explanatory notes and addition from Hazrat Maulana Sher Muhammad saheb sindhi Muhajir Madani (rah) khalifa of Hazrat Hakeem ul ummat (rah) .

There were only 17 copies remaining in india available at a bookstore in Mumbai.. I had asked the salesman to give me all.. then after long negotiations I would get 12..

I gave the 1st one to Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hafiz Makki saheb db ( khalifa of Hazrat Shaikh Nawwar Allahu marqadahu).. who kissed it and placed it on his head with great love and adab..
See.. adab and love are the commodities available only at the Mashaikh..

Like When Hazrat Maulana Fazlur Rahman Ganj Muradabadi (rah) asked one of his desciples.. have u ever seen the shops where they store love.. the one to answer was also not an ordinary person.. he said yes hazrat at the khanqah of Hazrat Shah Afaaq (rah) and Hazrat Shah Ghulam Ali Dehalwi (rah) ..

And the second book I handed was ‘ intikhaab e bukhari sharif ’ . he was very happy and gave me a lot of duas.. also there was a parcel full of books from bro nayyarsh.. which had classics like ‘ Rahmat e kayinaat ‘ by Hazrat Qadhi Zahid Al Hussani sahab (rah) and many others on the Auliya of Pakhtoon..

Hakeem saheb db told me to write my name on the books that I may receive isaal e sawab forever.. he wished bro nayyarsh had done the same..

On Sri Lanka tour -

Hazrat (db) broke into the details of his sri lanka journey.. he praised the sri lankans a lot for their adaab and akhlaq.. said that they are dark skinned people but have shining white hearts.. unlike us who are fair outwards having darkened Quloob..

Said he never found two people fighting on the streets like in delhi.. that they were mild with excellent Akhlaq.. and Hazrat Maulana Ismail saheb (db) inspite of being a Muhaddith and shaikh himself approached him like a Mureed asking for help in islah.. subhan Allah..

Said that when people asked him how was the sri lanka tour he replied them Alhamdulillah we did not engage in any kabeera gunah..

His way of sulook-

I asked him about his method of Tazkiya.. he said he wants to bring them on the life of Qur’an and sunnah.. ie , the sulook of our akabir .. in all walks of life.. that he stresses a lot to recite and understand Qur'an..with its meaning so that they imbibe it deeply..

he was concerned about the same on his tour.. that if ..even by mistake he held the Miswak against the sunnah of Nabi (saw) what a great disaster it would have been.. that he would be guilty of misguiding the people..

On zikr he told me Nafi asbaat is carried on the chishtiya way.. that he wants to clear all the shirk before placing anything inside.. and that he spends the entire month of Ramadhan in Itkaaf at Gangoh.. he invited me to spend the holy month with him..

contd..

wa assalam..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 07:17
(bism1)

Meeting Hazrat Hakeem Ajmeri damathu barakatuhum (contd)

On Mujaddids and Takweenis

He made dua that Allah سبحانه وتعالى raise this ummah from deep slumber.. that we need Mujaddids like..Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi .. Sultan Alamgir .. Hazrat Syed Ahmed Shaheed.. Hazrat Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlawi .. Shaikh Hassan Al Banna .. Syed Qutub .. Hakeem ul ummat.. rahmatulahi alaihi ajmaeen..

He praised Hazrat Sultan Alamgir Aurangzeb (rah) and the bounties Allah bestowed on him.. Being an emperor.. zahid.. faqeeh and that he had attained the level of Sultan ul Azkar..

I interrupted saying the Maktoobat of Hazrat Khwaja Masoom (rah) even speaks of his ‘ Latifa Ikhfa ‘ being activated.. now one of his Mureed who had been observing me asked what I meant..

Hazrat db replied see.. they don’t know about it.. ive kept it at a basic level for most of them.. he gave the Mureed a brief intro on lataif..

I asked him then how do u deal when their lataif are activated by these azkar.. he said he just keeps quite.. some of them have their lataif activated and yet know nothing about it.. he gives them Tawajjuh without them even knowing..

So I asked him if its possible that these Mujaddids were ‘ Qayyum ‘ ..and the next moment his Mureed goes Astaghfirullah.. astagfirullah.. this is shirk..( he may have taken me for a deviant now) Hakeem sahib db said yes its possible.. he told me to explain him what I meant..

I told him see.. the whole Alam (universe) is a Mazhar (apparent manifestation) of Tajalliyat e ilahi (divine Manifestations).. now someone has to be Tajalliyat e sifaat Mazhar (Apparent Manifestation of His virtues) ..he is known as the ‘Qayyum' in isteyla of Tasawwuf.. like when the sun draws close to a river .. the river absorbs its heat and gets hot.. but it never becomes the sun.. nor the sun becomes the river.. so in a limited frame a human imbibes the divine sifaat.. yet remains abd (slave) in the strictest sense..

The guy was now keeping an eye to what I saying lest I spoil his shaikh.. tea was served with water and biscuits.. I was taking a sip of water when Hazrat ajmeri sahab read something and blew in his glass .. he then poured the water into my glass.. now this guy may have felt a bit of envy so Hakeem sahib (db) blew in his glass too..

Said that he sees many Majzubs in and around the Nizamuddin area .. also when he visits Panipat he often finds groups of Qalandars..

I told him hazrat I have this book called ‘ Taleemat e Ghausiya ‘ ( Teachings of Hazrat Syed Ghaus Ali Shah Sahib Qalandari, Qadiri, Panipati (rah)) by his khalifa Hazrat Syed Shah Gul Hasan Qalandari Qadiri (rah) who wrote it with the help of the literary master Hazrat Maulana Ismail Meerthi saheb (rah) that I find difficult to understand and would be eager to learn from him.Hakeem saheb db said he would.. if i came in with more time.. said I should at least come for a week so that he can take me to the various Mashaikh..

He said he liked the discipline of Hazrat Thanwi (rah) very much.. That whenever any visitor came to meet he asked three questions..

1) How much time do you have.. .?

2) Are you an Alim or Non Alim..?

3) Are you educated or not..?

So based on this he would get an idea how and what to speak to the person and for how long.. so that the visitor would not be in a hurry or feel out of place..

He asked how much time do I have .. told him hazrat till 9 pm.. and the mureed said till 8:30pm..

He explained the Mureed a brief description of Takweeen.. said people cannot benefit from them any way so there is no need to run after them.. he knows some who even shout abuses at people .. especially one who throws rocks at police vehicles passing by.. and they don’t bother him..

I told him that ive learnt most of the Takweenis today are Majzoobs and they don’t really bother at what happens around to the Muslims or the chaos spread far and wide.. he said who is responsible for this.. we.. why do we let these people reach there.. why wouldn’t those who are sane and capable to handle this responsibility do something..

On Uloom e Kashfiyat & Haqiqat e Muhammadi (saw) -

Masha Allah I found him to be an ocean of uloom .. both zahiri and batini.. just like my elder brother whoz name I shall not drop to value my own life..

I asked him about Haqiqat e Muhammadi (saw) and he delved really deep.. he actually went in some kind of haal OSpiritual condition) at the mention of our beloved Nabi (saw) .. quoting Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Quddoos Gangohi (rah) that if he imagined himself in the place of our Nabi (saw) on Meraj.. he would never have come back.. !

It was the shaan (Majesty) of Abdiyat (bondsmanship) bestowed on our beloved Nabi (saw) that even after reaching a state untouched by any Nabi before .. he has the humility to say “ don’t give me fazilat over my brother younus ”

That he had the unique niche to attach and detach from the creation.. as our mother Ayesha (raa) said.. he would be living among us cheerful.. talking and smiling.. but when the call of azaan fell in his ears .. he would turn into a complete stranger.. disconnected with all.. in the overwhelming awe of his Rabb..

He was really annoyed with the Barelwis.. said what kind of love and respect do they speak of.. they stand and call out loud the name of our beloved prophet (saw) with the belief that he attends their Majlis.. do they ever show such disrespect even to their fathers.. when Allah سبحانه وتعالى admonished the sahabah رضي الله عنهم to speak softly in the presence of his beloved Mesenger (saw) ..

And they say the Imam of Masjid Nawabi (saw) is a yahoodi .. ( Iyazubillah min zaalik).. and salah is invalid behind them .. what rubbish do they speak.. when they believe he is alive in his grave.

If I were a Mutawalli of a Masjid do I let a yahoodi lead salaah.. and they dare speak such about the Imam of Masjid Nabawi (saw)..

I put a few questions on releated topics.. he said that while in Sri lanka London786 would ask him about various adhkar of different salasil and here iam asking him about such uloom.. said if I had more time he would definitely elaborate more on the subject..

Told me he is very sensitive.. that he falls sick upon hearing anything bad.. he travels in his own vehicle and avoids trains due to the foul odour of people drinking alcohol..

He then made a long dua for the Ummah ..

It was 9pm and hesitantly I had to leave.. if only I had a few more days.. it was really a wonderful meeting.. he embraced me and gave a lots of duas.. there is something special about his voice masha Allah.. it hits you straight intra cardiac.. khair.. we raised and bid farewell .. he saw me till I went downstairs with much love and affection visible in his eyes..

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى raise his rank.. give him long life.. spread his faiz all over the world and give him aafiya in both worlds.. Ameen..

contd..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 07:29
(bism1)

13-07-2011

At Hakeem waliullah saheb's Clinic

It was my usual wali-gazing at the Akabir Mashwara from behind a pillar at morning 10 am.. there was a familiar face at the water coolers.. Hakeem Waliullah sahab is not someone to be forgotten easily..

He quickly finished his glass and greated with salams.. it seems he was there to attend Hazrat Maulana Ibrahim dewla sahab (db).. told me hez the personal hakeem of Hazrat Maulana Saad sahab (db), Hazrat Maulana Zubairul Hassan sahab (db) and Hazrat Maulana Ibrahim sahab dewla (db).. in lieu of his father who keeps busy with the islahi work..

He was the best person to get a little extra info on Hazrat Hakeem Ajmeri sahab db.. said that Hakeem sahab (db) was the 16th direct descendant of the great chishti master Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Quddoos Gangohi (rah) whoz lineage went up to Hazrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa (rah)

Asked whether I wished to see some historical stuff... and how could I refuse.. this was the time to dig in some history..

Said he saw me many times visiting zakariya hotel.. next to which hung a board that read 'Hakeem Ajmeri’s Clinic '.. it had never caught my eyes ..

A narrow flight of stairs leads up to a small room with some wooden cup boards laden with churan and stuff.. they never intrest me anyway..

He took out an old manuscript and spread it on the floor .. it was the spiritual tree of Qadriya.. Chistiyya.. Suharwardiyya .. Naqshbandiyya .. rifaiya.. kubrawiya salasil .. All passing through Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Quddoos Gangohi (rah) .. said that if we pluck out Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Quddoos gangohi (rah) from that chain.. none of the nisbat of any taareeq would remain in continuum today..

Interesting to know his father had pointed him earlier that all the Mashaikh above Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Quddoos Gangohi (rah) were from the sadaat.. I asked him about any works available on his life.. said that there is a book called ‘ Lataif e Quddusiya ‘ available in Pakistan.. he did not remember its author..

I began asking more about his father.. how he speaks such fluent english.. quotes quranic ayaat like an alim.. told me that Hazrat Hakeem ajmeri sahab (db) studied at a convent and attended tibiya college at Mumbai.. his brother was a great Muhaddith who had an expertise in Rijaal.. and it was he who home schooled him in deeni kutubs..

Told me that Hazrat Hakeem sahab (db) and Hazrat Maulana Zubair ul Hassan sahab (db) share the same year of birth ie, 1950. I asked him the reason for his father looking young .. said that never eats at a restaurant and his everyday meal remains frugal..

He also went into details on the role played by his ancestors in the freedom struggle.. that during the mutiny of 1857.. it was the great maternal grandfather of Hazrat hakeem sb db who was a warrior and among those who laid the 1st siege on a company of British soldiers seizing their canons and other weapons paving the way for jihad e shamli..

Said that Hazrat Maulana Mufti Mahmood Hassan Gangohi (rah) had great love for his father.. that when he initiated him in sulook he straight away gave him 100,000 isme zaat.. our conversation went on for about another hour flowing from his family to other Mashaikh and the pious ladies of the household .. Their observance of Haya and Tarbiyyah they gave to children.. it was 12:30 and I had to take leave.. my flight was at 4am back home the next dawn..

Allah سبحانه وتعالى was indeed very kind to bless this worthless fellow with few memorable moments in the company of his loved ones..

And to my dear bro Fusoos.. here are a few lines (by Mirza Ghalib).. looks good for a signature..

Jazbah e be-ikhtiyar e Shouq dekha chahiye..
Seena e shamsheer se bahar hai dam shamsheer ka..

Aagahi daam e shunidan jis qadar chahe bichahiye..
Muddae Anqa hai apne Alam e taqreer ka..

( Worth seeing is the spirit of my uncontrollable desire,
Causing the edge of the sword to unfurl from its sheath…

No matter how awareness spreads its nets of hearing,
The meaning is the nonexistent bird in the style of my expression…)

contd..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 07:39
(bism1)

“A moment spent in the company of Aulia is better than a hundred years of worship without Riya ” Hazrat Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (rah).

The Meeting of Hazrat Mufti Muhammed Shafi sahab (rah) and Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummat (rah) - explanation of above couplet of Hazrat Rumi (rah)

When Hazrat Mufti Muhammed Shafi sahab (rah) graduated from Darul uloom Deoband, he reached Thana Bhavan to spent some time with Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali sahab Thanwi (rah).. saw an opportunity once to ask hazrat Thanvi (rah) a question..

He said Hazrat, regarding these poets.. whatever they feel good about .. they raise it to the sky… and when they feel bad about something smash it on to the ground.. that there is a lot of ifraat and tafreet amongst them..

Hazrat (rah) asked him how... He replied 'Hazrat there is a couplet of Hazrat Maulana Rumi (rah).. he says.. "yak zamana sohbate ba aulia.. bahtar az sad saala ta’ate be riya".. that a moment spent in the company of Aulia..is better than a 100 yrs of worship without ‘Riya’ ..

Hazrat it seems he has made a gross exaggeration here .. if he had said it to be better than 100 yrs of worship.. then it would have been agreable.. but saying that it is better than 100 yrs of worship without ‘ Riya’ .. Seems beyond understanding...

Hazrat Thanwi (rah) then said shall I recite the same now .. Mufti sahab (rah) replied 'sure hazrat..'

Hazrat Thanwi (rah) read .. "Yak zamana sohbate ba aulia.. bather az ‘ lakh ‘ saala ta’ate be riya".,. that it is better than 100,000 years of worship without ‘Riya’ .. Mufti sahab (rah) said 'Hazrat it was difficult to understand from the beginning and now definitely its beyond my comprehension.. '

Hazrat Thanwi (rah) gave him a scholarly reply… 'see if someone indulges in 100,000 years of worship.. is he confident that he shall meet with a fateful end.. Mufti sahab replied 'no..'

Hazrat Thanwi (rah) continued,' There is example of iblees before hand.. he spent thousands of years in worship.. and met with a tragic end.. if you see amongst humans.. Then we get the example of Balam baur.. He worshiped for 400 yrs and met his fate terribly..

That even after spending so many years in worship .. none is sure of the end they meet.. ..but the good tidings of being in the company of ahlullah and meeting a fortunate end has been given by our Beloved Nabi (saw)..

Asked hazrat how is that..? Hazrat Thanwi (rah) replied that our Nabi (saw) has said.. "hum rijalun la yashqa jaleesuhum".. that these are the people sitting in whose company none could become wretched.. wretched is the one who ends with a terrible fate..

so we came to know that those who chose to be in the company of Aulia .. Allah سبحانه وتعالى shall always make their end to be on good..then such a company is definitely better than a 100,000 years of worship..'

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى keep us always in the company of his loved ones.. Ameen..

duas..

wa Assalam..
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2017 19:22
(salam)

Indeed some golden memories..