You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, the fake shaykh, True Life, dr76, Taalibah, sharjan8643
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2014 15:07

I heard of Mufti Minal Muft in a lecture once by Shaykh Mumtaz ul-Haq. He gave a very good explanation but unforunately I'm unable to recall the talk.

Here is something similar that I have found and is very important, especially regarding the way we, laypeople, have been behaving and all of a sudden find ourselves more superior than those qualified.

So as of now, If I/We see a post where someone believes that they are more superior, then remember what we may think of you. This goes for myself too as I've also been guilty of it somewhat.

There are People with piety, sincerity fear of Allah, thorough and deep knowledge but they are very cautious and reluctant to label muslims as kaafirs incase the kufr comes back to them. They are proper MUFTI'S. Many other people nowadays have very little or no knowledge and don't understand issues properly but are very quick to give fatwas and label people as mushriks and kaafirs. I often refer to them as "MUFTI MINAL MUFT". ( meaning freestyle or freelance Mufti).

Here is agreat example of how a Mufti thinks!

Someone came to Imam Abu Hanifah r.h and said " There is a man ,he testifies (gives witness) without seeing, prays but doesn't do Ruku or Sajidah, eats dead meat , runs from Allah's mercy and loves fitnah. What is your opinion regarding this person ?". Had it been any ignorant rather arrogant MUFTI MINAL MUFT of our times he would have immediately condemned many generations of this person to jahannum. But the great wise imam calmly replied "He is a wonderfull muslim". The man said "Explain your answer".The imam explained." He testifies that Allah exists and that he is one. He also testifies that Muhammad s.a.w is his messenger, but he has not seen Allah or Muhammad s.a.w. He prays janazah salaah in which there is no ruku or sajidah. He eats fish which dies without being slaughtered. When it rains and that is Rahmat of Allah he runs to take shelter. He loves his own children and his wealth and Allah says they are fitnah. Who doesn't love them".

report post quote code quick quote reply
+12 -0Like x 5Winner x 6Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2014 19:47
I think a repost of the thread, "Hadith is a Misguidance" is vital and also comes in line with this topic, it seems many aren't getting the message.

Halalified YT Audio

Imam Shafi'i & his view about Ahle Hadith
By Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad

Ibn Abi Zayd al-Maliki reports Sufyan ibn `Uyaynah as saying:

"Hadith is a pitfall except for the fuqaha (Jurists)"

Ibn Abi Zayd comments:

"He [Sufyan ibn `Uyayna] means that other than the jurists might take something in its external meaning when, in fact, it is interpreted in the light of another hadith or some evidence which remains hidden to him; or it may in fact consist in discarded evidence due to some other [abrogating] evidence. None can meet the responsibility of knowing this except those who deepened their learning and obtained fiqh (jurisprudence)."

Yahya ibn Sulayman narrated from Ibn Wahb that he heard Imam Malik say:

"Many of these hadiths are [a cause for] misguidance; some ahadith were narrated by me and I wish that for each of them I had been flogged with a stick twice. I certainly no longer narrate them!"

By his phrase, "Many of these ahadith are misguidance," Imam Malik means their adducing them in the wrong place and meaning, because the Sunnah is wisdom and wisdom is to place each thing in its right context.

Imam Malik's companion`Abd Allah ibn Wahb said:

"Hadith is a misguidance except for the Ulema (Scholars). Every memoriser of hadith that does not have an Imam in fiqh is misguided , and if Allah had not rescued us with Imam Malik and al-Layth [ibn Sa'd], we would have been misguided."

Ibn Wahb is also reported to have said:

"I met three hundred and sixty learned people of knowledge but, without Malik and al-Layth, I would have strayed."

Another versions states:

"Were it not for Malik ibn Anas and al-Layth ibn Sa`d I would have perished; I used to think everything that is [authentically] related from the Prophet - All�h bless and greet him - must be put into practice."

Another version states:

"I gathered a lot of ahadith and they drove me to confusion. I would consult Malik and al-Layth and they would say to me, 'take this and leave this."

Ibn Wahb had compiled 120,000 narrations according to Ahmad ibn Salih. Hence, Ibn `Uqda replied to a man who had asked him about a certain narration:

"Keep such hadiths to a minimum for, truly, they are unsuitable except for those who know their interpretation."

Source
+4 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 18:44
Quote:
Someone came to Imam Abu Hanifah r.h and said " There is a man ,he testifies (gives witness) without seeing, prays but doesn't do Ruku or Sajidah, eats dead meat , runs from Allah's mercy and loves fitnah. What is your opinion regarding this person ?". Had it been any ignorant rather arrogant MUFTI MINAL MUFT of our times he would have immediately condemned many generations of this person to jahannum. But the great wise imam calmly replied "He is a wonderfull muslim". The man said "Explain your answer".The imam explained." He testifies that Allah exists and that he is one. He also testifies that Muhammad s.a.w is his messenger, but he has not seen Allah or Muhammad s.a.w. He prays janazah salaah in which there is no ruku or sajidah. He eats fish which dies without being slaughtered. When it rains and that is Rahmat of Allah he runs to take shelter. He loves his own children and his wealth and Allah says they are fitnah. Who doesn't love them".

Assalamu alaikum

Are you sure it is authentic?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 18:48
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I heard it and read it but can't source it at the moment.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 18:51
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I read the story previously on this forum without the name of Imam Abu Hanifa RA and found it hard to believe.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 19:28
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 19:57