Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Hazrat Halimi saheb.rah -Khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Faqeer Muhammed Peshawari.rah

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, kanzoorbhai, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sayyid_f, Servant.Of.Allah
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 16:47
(bism1)

London786 wrote:
Hazrat Halimi saheb (rah) was amongst Ahle Takween,like his Murshid,and liked to keep himself at distance from people.there was a lot of Nooraniyat in his suhbat.He had an owaisi kind of relation with Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani (rah),and was very fond of him.Very faqeer manash buzarg. A person once asked him that could you ask ghaus us salikeen Hazrat Gilani (rah) to accept me as a Mureed. He said ok I shall ask after Fajr and then after Fajr he asked and the reply was given that Hazrat Gilani rh had accepted him as his Mureed.

Hazrat Halimi saheb (rah) was a khalifa of both Mekh band baba jee (rah) and Hazrat Moulana Faqir muhammad saheb Pewshawari (rah).

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?66314-Halimi-sahe...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 16:54
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

Some Incidents From The Hand Written Autobiography of Hazrat Halimi Sahib (rah)

It was the begining of 1950,s,i found an english book by the name of "New Frontiers of Mind" by Dr Rhayn. Dr Rhyne had researched the medical basis of spiritual cognition.the results of his eight years of research were the findings that human beings contain the qualities of extra sensory perceptions,which are not limited to time and space,and therefore those people who are blessed with these qualities can perform things which under ordinary circumstances can not be explained or easily understood.

The qualities,according to Dr Rhyne,which could lead to the achievements of such extra ordinary powers were

(1) complete abstinence from lies

(2) complete abstinence from Sins

(3) Love for fellow human beings.

In January 1959 i had a chance to go to America on a scholarship,there i heard the name of Dr Beedle of the yellow spring county of Ohio,who was an expert on ESP.
I met him and told him about my interest in ESP,he was obviously happy to see some one from the backward areas of peshawar taking interest in the subject and asked me to join his classes.

A hall in the basement was reserved for ESP class and meditation.I went back to my hotel and after taking a bath walked towrds the class.as soon as i stepped on the stairs to basement,an invisible force pushed me back with full force and i heard in clear pushto someone telling me "DON,T TRY TO LEARN YOUR OWN WISDOM FROM OUTSIDERS". i was so scared that i did not look back and ran away.

On returning home,one day i was looking through my family collection of books (still thinking about ESP) and i found a book "AIN UL FAQR" by sultan Bahu RA.I started reading it and soon i was completely immersed in the contents of the book.After finishing it,i started reading it again,and then i read it many times.With each reading i felt like a light coming into my heart,and i understood that real darweshi was in Islam and not outside it.

The message of AIN UL FAQR was simple and clear."Make a picture of heart,colour it read and then write golden colour Isme Zat ALLAH on it.Put it in front of your eyes and spend some time gazing at it,till the Isme Zat ALLAH transfers to your heart,and you see it clearly written on your heart"
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 17:02
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Halimi Saheb (rah) ,Hand Written Autobiography:2

So i continued practicing Naqsh e Isme zat,and in my enthusiasm conveniently forgot that one certainly needs a LIVE Murshid on the path of Tariqa.So i kept on with it, along with strict adherence to nimaz ba jamaat,tahajjud,nawafil masnoona,Tasbeehat e masnoona specially zikre of la ilaha illallah,both inside house and out side except my office timings(as i thought tasbeeh and nawafil during office time would be against my agreement of service).I continued this way for 9-10 years.During that period i constantly used to visit mazarat of awlia and according to the method written by sultan bahu ra tried to take fuoozat from saheb mazar.

In the Presence of Hazrat Khwaja Naseer-uddin Ghorgoshti saheb رضي الله عنه:

I was posted in Mardan,when i received a message from Hazrat Gulbadshah (rah),who was provincial president of Jamiyeat e ulema Islam. He told me that Hazrat Ghorghoshti ra is coming to Mardan for a few hours,if you want to meet him,come along !.

Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadeeth Ghorghoshti (rah) was a great Shaikh of Silsila Naqshbandia and a well known scholar.I considered it my honour ro meet him.
As i was young and without any proper training,i had many wrong notions about awlia,one was that every big wali has got a sphere of magnetic field around him,the bigger the wali in stature,the wider the magnetic field.So while on the way to meet hazrat i was constantly thinking,How wide his sphere of magnetic field would be?.

Suddenly durood sharif started on my lips in such a way that i could not stop it.After salat e chasht i went into presence of Hazrat.A man of small skeleton but with such a spiritual grace that i was subdued instantly and could not speak,durood sharif was still continued non stop.

Hazrat looked up and asked, what do you say boy? by now i was visibly shaking in his presence and could not speak.Hazrat smiled sympathetically and i said "Hazrat i want rizqe halal ".He prayed silently for me and i took my leave.

cont........
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 17:14
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:3

In Search of Rizq e Halal:

In those days (1960,s) my salary was Rs 400/-,but my responsibilities also included "family planning",for which i was paid extra Rs 200/- which in my view was not halal,but being part of duties i could not refuse it.
The only way i could think of to avoid this money was to get myself transferred to tribal areas of the then NWFP.

After my meeting with Hazrat ghorghoshti (rah), within 7 days i was transferred first to Bannu and then Miran Shah in North Waziristan,where incidentally i was given Rs 200/- extra allowance for working in tribal areas. So i got the same salary but it was Halal.

Rosary Talking to Me:

Eng.Zakim khan Dawar, working with me in connection of my duties asked me for dinner, as per tribal customs to invite new comers.
After dinner,while we were in a relaxed mood.. talking..,i saw a Tasbeeh(Rosary) on the counter. I took it in my hands and jokingly asked Zakeem khan "you keep Tasbeeh and take comission as well,how come?" , just while i was talking i felt a vibration in the Tasbeeh (rosary) and a voice telling me "You must come tomorrow..!"

I was astonished and scared, asked Zakim Khan,who,s Tasbeeh(rosary) is this? He said,this belongs to my Murshid Hazrat Abdul hameed Hurmazi,a gilani sayyed,fazil e deoband,shaikh ul Hadeeth and Khalifa of Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (rah).

I told him that he has asked me to meet him tomorrow.Zakim Khan evidently did not believe me,moreover he told me Hurmaz was a "no go area" for government servants, if you want to go you cannot use your official Vehicle.

I said come what may,i will go,even if i have to go by foot,and the risk is all mine,so don,t worry. And so we decided to go the next day.

cont.....
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 17:22
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:4

It was August 1966. We left our jeep in the town of MirAli and proceeded by foot.
My Engineer friend was talking through out our journey about the Jehadi and ilmi services of Hazrat hurmazi and i was responding just by saying "yes","mashaAllah".
My mind was still involved in the strange incident of Rosary talking to me..

what kind of buzarg could he be who could convey his message in such a strange way? We reached the house of Hazrat hurmazi, A mud house,simple but clean and attractive.As Hazrat was very ill and aged we were invited to his room inside the house, after all the mastoorat were cleared.

Hazrat asked me to sit by his bedside and without waiting for any introduction started in his low voice"Your grandfather Shaikh Rahamkar kaka sahib was a great wali,and Maulana Uzair Gul and Abdul Haq Nafe were my friends in deoband" Then he said " As you know our silsila is Chishtiya Sabria.i ask you to read 3 books of molana Thanwi ra Taleem uddin,hayat ul muslimeen,and Shariat o tareeqat.Then he raised his hands for dua as i started crying,i can only remember his last words "Allah,you know my time to meet you is close,i give what i have to this youngster".

Then he looked at me,smiled and said,"I have done my job,i have done my job for you".

On the way back i was feeling a new strength and a new life in me.as soon as i could, I arranged the three books mentioned,started Bare Tasbeeh in addition to my old azkar,and continued my mujahida as usual.

On the day next to my meeting with Hazrat hurmazi a Noorani buzarg came to my office and said,Hazrat has been very kind to you..,keep yourself attached to him.the next day another Malik came and said the same.

In september 1966 i had a second meeting with Hazrat and he told me "you had done a lot of work before coming to me,it has not gone wasted,i have just put you in a chain,which was necessary". that was my last meeting with Hazrat Hurmazi, after that i was transferred to "Batkhela in Malakand Agency",and Hazrat passed away in my absence,

cont......
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 17:32
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi saheb (rah)'s Hand Written Autobiography:5

During my stay in Batkhela, i was informed by Brother Khiyal Muhammad about the departure of my murshid Hazrat hurmazi,i was shocked,i had just started my journey and was already an orphan.

I was in such a dismal condition that i used to cry most of the times.One night,may on the 3rd night of receiving this news i saw Hazrat Hurmazi (rah) in my dream along with an other person who,s face was filled with Noor.
My Hazrat told me that this is my Shaikh Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Thanwi (rah).

I asked hazrat you left me,what shall i do now,hazrat replied,i have already given you khilafat,why are you so worried? I said Hazrat,this is a dream,i don,t consider it proper,He said" alright ,then wait till you receive khilafat from Riaz ul jannah in the month of Ramazan".

Hazrat Thanwi (rah) said "Meet my khalifa in swat and as for as training is concerned,i do train people from my Mazar" The dream ends.

Hazrat Abdul Karim of Totakan:

I was going on my official duty to Totakan area of Malakand agency. In Totakan ,there was a Mazar of " HISAR BABA Chishti",I went there, as was my habit to go to Mazarat of Awlia.

An old baba was sitting in the area of Mazar,as he saw me he said in a rather harsh tone,What are you doing? i said i just came here for eesal e sawab,he said why don,t you go to the alive wali in this village.i asked who are you talking about? he said,the name is Abdul karim,a majaz e suhbat of molana ashraf ali thanwi (rah) ,he lives in the same Masjid where you have parked your car close by.I thanked Allah for his guidance and went straight to Masjid.

Molana Abdul karim was an aged buzarg of heavy body.I sad salam and he responded,then asked how did you come?i narrated my dream.he suddenly cried in anger,"Get out, i don't believe in dreams".

I stood up for going and said, "Alright hazrat,this is an order from your murshid and not mine,i will go now as you say,but if i become a gumrah,then you will be responsible on the day of judgment".. He said in the same angry voice,sit down,you are even worse than me !

The next he asked "what do you think Hazrat Thanwi meant when he said,i do training from my Mazar?" i replied that i did not know.

He said "He meant that by reading his Malfoozat and speeches you can get his fuyoozat. Now go and keep reading Hazrat thanwi,s malfoozat.....and keep coming..!"

cont..........
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 17:46

(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:6

I remained under the care of Hazrat Abdul karim sb (rah) for about three and a half year.Alhamdo lillahe ala zalik. at one point he told me that bayat does not finish with the wafat of murshid, so consider yourself under baiyat of Hazrat Abdul Hameed Hurmazi (rah). I studied Malfoozat and Mawaiz of Hazrat Thanvi (rah) under his care,now i was able to differentiate right from wrong.

Hazrat had a lot of property in his village but he preferred to stay in masjid,even his guests used to come and meet him in masjid.He had only one pair of clothes.and in addition he had a long qameez (shirt).in that long qameez he used to take a fresh bath for each salat,five times a day, one set of clothes was for daily use and the other one for juma prayers.

He used to wash his clothes himself.the only other "property" he had was the books of his murshid hazrat thanvi (rah), he was very sensitive about those books,would let people read it in masjid,but never allowed anyone to take them home,or outside masjid.Once i requested him to give me chance of some "khidmat",and he said, the books of my murshid are lying on the floor,make two boxes for them,which i did,and he was very pleased that the books were now safe.

He remembered them word by word though,he never needed to search for a reference in them, would just open the exact place in any book and read it to us.He used to tell us that when i was a mudarras in amratsar,i had salary of Rs 8/-.In that amount i lived my living and also buy the works of my shaikh Hazrat Thanvi ra.Hazrat Abdul Karim (rah) was not married but his nephews used to serve him like his own sons would do.

unfortunately none of the close relatives of Hazrat were interested in spiritual field or they would have achieved a lot.

Abdul Hakim Majzoob:

I have no spiritual connection with Abdul hakim,nor he was in our silsila, but some strange incidents connected us for a long time to come.i will narrate only three such incidents,which i would not have disclosed if he was alive,but now i feel no restrictions.

I had no personal relationship with him, but we used to sit with a shopkeeper in the evening,where Abdul Hakim would also visit from time to time.One day when i was on Musalla for Asr prayer, i saw an old man, right in front of me, saying "send some wheat to Abdul Hakim,s house"..and vanished.

I told my driver to find his address from the shopkeeper and take a "Bori" (bag) of wheat to Abdul Hakim,s house, which he did.The next day Abdul Hakim came to my office and said, i did not ask YOU for wheat,i replied,and neither did i give to YOU,but tell me what is the story.

He said " someone in Talash village promised to give one Bori of wheat,i walked to that village,but could not find that person,iwent to the Mazar of "Syed Jalal shaheed (rah)", threw the bori on his mazar and said,a iam tired,now find wheat and send to my house.

Obviously it was out of sheer frustration and i did not expect the he would really send it, but when i reached home i saw my children eating,while before there was nothing to eat.When i enquired i was told that Halimi sb ,s driver has left it,Now you tell me,why did you do it?,I told him,i am syed,and syed jalal shaheed is syed,He asked me to send it to you.He kept silent and departed.

The next day he came and told me i have got permission from Shaikh Abdul qadir jilani (rah) to tell you my real status, i'am the Ahle khidmat of this area,if you ever need my services just tell me. I laughed silently,look at this guy,he has nothing to eat,nothing to wear,.. asking me if i needed his help? if he could,.. he would have helped himself first....but merely a week had passed that he proved himself.

My officer, political agent of Malakand agency told me that he has been transferred to Peshawar,and the new political agent sarfarz khan has no good relations with you,if you want i can transfer you along with me to Peshawar,i declined because of some family and financial problems i could not afford transfer from the post.

i told my Officer that i will pray that sarfarz khan does not come to Malaknd agency.He smiled and said that his file has been signed and your dua will not stop him now.i had no option but to search for Abdul hakim,despite my reservations about him.I found him by the river side and told him all.

"Lahore does not come under my jurisdiction,but i will talk to my high ups" he replied,"Please tell me,which officer do you want on this post?" After a week he told me,i have done your job,the officer you wanted will come as a PA,and you will be the first to talk to him and receive him.And that is what exactly happened. i was the first to talk to,and receive Humayoon khan,the name of the officer i had proposed,as our new PA.

The same Abdul Hakim was one day sitting with me,i was joking about his silsila,that your friends all smoke hash etc,he was just smiling when he suddenly opened up his both arms in opposite directions,and cried NO.....! I asked,"What drama was this?",

He said no drama brother.. , two vehicles were about to collide on the road in the hills of Malakand, i stopped this accident,I laughed and said,this is easy,i will just find out, I came out and stood on the road, in a few minutes i was informed that a big accident was about to happen when two buses were about to collide,but somehow stopped just one ft away from each other.

cont......
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 21:05

(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:7

Hazrat Mekhband Baba Jee (rah) :

I was not aware of Mekhband baba jee, neither did i know where he lived. My first meeting with him was just a coincidence.
Hazrat Abdul Karim (rah) asked me to arrange water for his ancestral village by the name of "Toti Tangei". As it was a direct order from Hazrat,i took my staff with me and departed for that village, it was a hilly area, we reached there with some difficulty, but when i examined the spot.. i noticed that water can be arranged with ease.

Actually all this area had centuries old water system since Buddhist era, i had ,with experience, perfected the art to find those hidden water pathways and rebuild them for providing water to different villages,i found signs of the same old system there as well, and was sure that with some more effort, i will, God willing, be able to provide water to this village.

While i was busy with my work,a young man with old worn off clothes came close to me and started interrupting my business, as he apparently knew nothing about this whole scheme of things, i rudely dismissed him, and he went away. After completing my survey, i went inside the village, and as i was waiting for my meal, i dosed off, i saw Hazrat shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (rah), very angry, holding me from my shoulders, shaking me and asking,
"How dare you speak to my Mureed in this tone?"

I started crying and apologized. When i woke up, i was still shaking with the effect of my dream, i saw the same young man, now wearing green turban, passing by. I stopped him, asked him to sit with me, and said sorry.

Then i inquired, Who is your shaikh ? He replied "Bajawar baba jee" (he was called Bajour baba jee then,as he belonged to bajour, later when he settled in Mekhband, he was called Mekhband baba jee).
I asked him where he lived, and then went along with him to see his shaikh.As i was not used to journey in the hilly areas,i soon got tired,and stayed for some rest, i again saw Shaikh jilani رضي الله عنه ,asking me to obey the orders of this Faqir you are visiting.

On reaching the place where Baba jee lived i saw him standing with a few other people around him.A very aged buzurg, but still in good health, wearing green clothes, his face was filled with "Noor". My companion introduced me as an officer on visit, but he smiled and said " No,no,not an officer,he is from the off springs of Shaikh Rahamkar kaka sahib رضي الله عنه , he is very dear to me !!!"

Then he asked his Mureeds to make tea for us. When we were finished with formalities, Baba Jee said "Pir,(He used to call me Pir from the very first day) , as our shaikh Jilani (rah) asked you when you were coming, it was related to this Masjid I'am making in this village, this whole village has no Masjid,which is not good, I bring stones on my shoulders from the hills, but I can't arrange for wood needed for making doors etc, so your help is required."

This was my first introduction to that great spiritual figure of his time, which gradually evolved into such a close relationship which surpassed all others, and remained so till his Wafat (passing away).

cont.......
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 21:19
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote :

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography: 8

Baba Jee, was of small built, more than 90 yrs age (at that time) but never shy of hard work. Used to wear green clothes only. In that age, used to walk for miles,go to hills to bring wood for burning and big stones for construction. I have never seen him without rosary (sabha) in his hands. His sabha contained 1000 beads,he would keep doing zikr till it was time for retiring to bed.There was no apparent source of income, but his hospitality was remarkable. No guest could go from his house without eating or drinking something.

His name was Syed Saif ur Rahman, a bukhari sayyed , but at home he was called Gul badshah. As is custom in Pushtoon areas,he was variously referred to by his place of occupation,initially Bajour baba jee, then Kotai tangi baba jee, and later on when he settled in Mekh band, he was called Mekhband babajee.

How did he become a Pir ? That is an interesting story. He had married in his village,and loved his wife,who gave him a son. That beloved wife was bitten by a snake and she died.Baba jee took it to heart,and started on a mission to take revenge from snakes.

For a long time he would keep company of Malangs and Aamils to learn how to capture snakes, but as was his destiny,he gradually shifted to Sulook, went to the house of Paemal sharif (who were from the progeny of shaikh Ahmad sarhindi (rah) ),and learned Zikr in Qadria Mujaddadia Tariqa from them.

Inspite of that he remained a Malang for long time, busy in his azkar as he was, he did "khalwa" on Mazarat of many Awlia. Once he was doing Khalwa in tha Mazar of "Bahadar baba" (Father of Hazrat Shaikh Rahamkar kaka saheb رضي الله عنه ). The administrator of the facility thought he was just making an excuse of khalwa for not participating in the routine work every Malang was supposed to do, so he stopped his bread,but strangely Mekhband baba jee used to receive a bread per day from the window of his "Khalwat khana" by unknown means and he completed his khalwa.

During those days he also spend time in Islamic Madrasa of Ghourghushti. He could read and write persian and Arabic, but not Urdu. He had Sanad of Hadeeth from the uncle of Hazrat Molana Naseer uddin Ghourghushti (rah). even in very old age he used to take Hadeeth books from Syed Tasneem ul haq saheb, who was his khalifa and a fazile deoband, and they both used to discuss Hadeeth. But apparently he never looked like an educated person,he used to talk in simple village slang of Pushto. Even many of his long time associates did not know about his scholarly interests.

One day Baba jee came to my office, silently looked at me for a long time, and then said, "do bayat with me,Pir " I replied, i am already bayat with Hazrat Abdul Hameed Hurmazi, He smiled and said "Ok,let us do bayat on this, if you are forgiven on the day of judgment you will do My shafa,at, if i am that lucky i will do yours"... i said why not,i know it will be you doing my shafa,at,and not vice versa.

One day while we were treading a path,he suddenly asked,"Pir, why don,t you give baiyat to other people?" i replied that i have no permission to do so Baba jee..
immediately He said " I give you permission in Qadria silsila". I said i accept it.. Alhamdolillah.

contd..
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 21:29
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:9

Qolangai Baba Jee:

His name was "Said Bacha", A Mureed, khalifa and friend of Mekhband baba jee, An aged man, lively manners, A very Zakir person. He was also a kamil Amil and lived in Qolangai village.He was an Imam masjid there.
He also had some agricultural land, with which he kept himself busy and earned his living. I am writing about him because of a strange incident which was directly associated with him. actually he was not very happy because of the love and affection Baba jee used to show towards me.

One night when i finished my Mamoolat and entered my quilt, some , hardly 12 inches small, human like creatures entered my quilt, they had small sticks in their hands, with which they beat me severely, obviously these little sticks did not harm me, but I was in enough trouble all night to look for Abdul hakeem majzoob the very next morning.

He, after some meditation told me"These were Muakkalat" send by some one,i can,t say who had send them right now....but i will keep a watch coming night".
The next night those little"beings" were there again, but i could see that due to the fear of Majzoob they could not come near me,and then suddenly i saw the figure of "Qolangai baba jee" behind them.i was truly filled with anger, I respected him a lot and i did not expect him to do this to me.

The very next morning i went to the Mazar of "Syed jalal ganje ilm shaheed (rah) " . I put my cape on his Mazar and said in a broken voice "Hazrat you are here and people are torturing me? suddenly i saw in my vision that Qolangai baba jee is presented having chains in his hands and feet. I requested that he should be freed for salat, when it is time for salat, and left.

That day Qolangai baba jee was due to give khilafat to one of his Mureeds, who had arranged a dinner for this happy ocassion, I was invited too. We waited till Isha prayer but Qolangai baba jee did not appear. Mekhband baba jee was constantly saying " Qolagi can,t come.He is trapped in his "Mukafaate amal". Obviously khilafat could not be given, but we ate dinner anyway.

The next day we received news that due to some problems with local tribes, Qolangai baba jee,s house was put on fire by tribesmen. I went there to offer my condolences,but Qolangai baba jee was full of rage,
"You have done it,you are responsible for it,and now you come here for condolence?" I innocently asked, what do you mean baba jee ,how did i do it? "Did you not put your cape on the mazar?", yes i did,baba jee, but someone was torturing me,what could i do? "So this is the result, he blurted", It was me, i wanted to train you how to deal with this kind of situation,he explained, "and did you see how i deal with such situations" i replied. Mekh band baba jee was laughing all along.

cont......
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 21:59
(bism1)

Nayyarsh wrote:

From Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s , Hand Written Autobiography:10

The Direction of Ka'aba:

As is mentioned earlier mekhband baba jee had come to Totai Tangi to build a masjid for its residents.when the masjid was complete, a discussion erupted over the direction of Kaaba,Baba jee was pointing towards one direction and the residents thought it was a different direction.It was time for Zuhur prayer.Baba jee asked me to lead the prayer and put his turban on my head,as soon as he put his turban on me,i clearly saw kaaba in front of me,as if seeing it with my own two eyes.It was easy to follow the direction,so i faced the Kaaba and started salat.after salat,i made permanent indications of the correct direction,and the issue was resolved..

The Issue of My Salary:

Till then i was a on temporary job. i had not passed public service commission, which was a must for permanent job.
On temporary service my salary would discontinue after every six months and then had to be restarted with new contract. I was sick and tired of it.

One day i angrily thought,i have so many Pirs, all are considered to be Sahibe karamat, I'am Mureed of Shaikh jilani (rah), who claims to be praying for his Mureeds, and here i'am, not even getting solved the problem of my salary.
The next day when i met Baba jee, he smiled and said,"Pir, you were fighting with shaikh jilani (rah) ? Look,your salary will never be less than the deputy commissioner of Chakdara, that is for sure, The other Issue,you are worried about is not in your destiny,so don,t talk about it. "I was surprised, the other issue was about public service commission. How could i get salary permanently if i was not to be selected by Public service comision ?

The only two things i could think of was either i will die without approval or else dismissed from service. After a few weeks government issued a notice that every six months new contract is now abolished, and temporary civil servants would either get approval by PSC or be sent home, so for the time being the issue was solved, but till how long,i did not know.
This was 1963 and i was transferred from Malakand in June 1969.

My Hajj :

I was longing for Hajj, but did not have the required amount of money for it. One day i was sitting on the shop of a friend,when a Faqir came close to me and said, give me One rupee, against my habit, i felt compelled to give him.
He took it and asked the shopkeeper to change to coins of 25 Paisas,which made 4 coins. He gave me back the three coins and started playing with one coin.Then he asked,you know what i am doing? i said no,how can i know? He said, I am arranging ticket for your Hajj. He returned that coin to me and left. Surprisingly that year, my Hajj was arranged.. but that is a story of its own..

Transfer From Malakand:

I remained with Baba jee till june 1969,. one day Baba jee send for me that you along with your staff is invited for lunch.Baba jee had done elaborate arrangements. A whole cow was slaughtered,with rice and other items .
Ba ba jee was in a very sad mood, tears will fill his eyes from time to time. As i had not seen him ever in this condition i was about to ask him but then thought better off it.

After the food was served and eaten, Baba jee asked, Why don,t you ask why all this arrangement? and then himself started saying " A big accident is awaiting where you are being transferred, I prayed a lot to stop it, but who can change destiny?.This cow was a sadaqa for your protection, what else could this Faqir do?" and started crying. "and look.. my son, we will never see each other in this place again".

I started crying too,and the others were looking at us with astonishment !!! .. When we returned from lunch hosted by Baba jee, A telegram was waiting for me, informing me of my immediate transfer and posting to Bannu.

Kidnapped by Tribals:

It was my 3rd transfer to Banu,i had many friends there, and always felt at home in those areas.
One day my engineer friend invited us for lunch at Miran Shah. Me and my seven other friends were on the way to his house. Suddenly around 30 tribals with loaded rifles surrounded us. forcefully threw us out of the car and asked us to march towards the hills.

I was heavy built and having some problems in my joints, could not go as fast as they wanted us , so they beat me with the butts of Rifles.We were seen by a sipoy of Frontier core who immedietly informed the head office through wireless, and started firing with mortars.

The kidnappers panicked and asked us to run fast, which i could not, so they decided to shoot me.They fired two bullets on me which failed, and as FC was approaching fast, they ran away and FC rescued me.
My feet were badly injured and bleeding, and my whole body was aching due to the Rifle buts with which they had beaten me.

My one brother was in sakhakot, which is a short distance from Mekhband, Baba jee early in the morning came to visit my brother and told him that Halimi is safe, it was even before the news papers reached those far flung areas.
My brother started for Banu and was satisfied to see that at least I was alive.

Public service commission:

Baba jee had told me that PSC was not in my destiny .Four years had already passed since then, i was waiting for the day when i will be called and asked to pack up.That day arrived.
I was a section officer in Agricultural department then.

It was 1973.. I received a letter asking when did you do your PSC and if not, explain how you are on this post? and i thought, so finally the time for saying goodbyes to service has come.I kept that letter aside,and started reading other letters.

I was astonished to see the next letter, an official circular by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto,the then Prime minister of Pakistan, stating that all those who were promoted during the service were exempt from PSC. I immedietly made a copy of it, attached with my letter and posted to PSC, that as i am a promoty during service i don't come under your rules any more. I am probably the only case who retired as grade 22 officer with out even appearing in front of PSC. this was an evident karamat of Baba jee.

ALHaj Hazrat Maulana Faqeer Muhammed Saheb (rah) :

During all this close association with Baba jee,i did not forget Molana Abdul karim sb, mentioned earlier. i regularly visited him. Before my transfer to Banu, i visited him, when Hazrat Molana Faqir Muhammad sb (rah) was also present with him.

I did not have any introduction with him, but i recognised him by face, Both hazarat were friends, class fellows and Pir bhai. Hazrat Moulana Abdul Karim sb رضي الله عنه , held my hand, gave it into the hands of Molana Faqir Muhammad sb,and and said "My time is near,he is my only son,i leave him under your care". Molana Faqir muhammad sb (rah) smiled and said " I accept him".

After 3 days, Hazrat Moulana Abdul karim sb passed away.May Allah bless his soul. My relationship with Hazrat Maulana Faqir Muhammad sb (rah) continued for 19 years till his wafat. during which he sent me Khilafat from Riaz ul Jannah, Madina Munawarra.

Baba Jee used to visit Peshawar off and on, but as he predicted.. we never met again in his khanqah. He has passed away long ago now, but will remain alive in my heart forever.

The End of Hazrat Halimi Saheb (rah)'s Hand Written Autobiography.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2014 22:09

dr76 wrote:

This is something that We.. due to our vices and rusted filthy hearts find difficult to believe.. that to this day and everyday.. Allah سبحانه وتعالى is ever capable of protecting and caring each and every living soul.. the same way he saved Hazrat Ibrahim (Alaihis salam) in the raging fire.. bending even the kuffar to exclaim.. what an amazing Rabb Ibrahm (as) has.. if only we improved our relation with our loving creator.. even we would see such help descending from Allah سبحانه وتعالى..
but we the blind mock the Auliya when they see with pure vision that we cant with our muddy tubular sight..

Hazrat Maulana yousuf motala sb db.. after narrating a similar incident from Ibn kaseer (rah) says that to develop such a pure vision one should observe 4 points..

1) Guard ones gaze.

2) Gaurd ones thoughts.

3) Always eat halal.

4) Abundance of Zikrullah
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2014 17:52
Just to add that Hazrat Maulana Faqeer Muhammed sahab Peshawari (rah) was a Khalifa of Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (rah)

wa Assalam..
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2019 11:55

(salam)

This thread refreshes Imaan.. The incidents mentioned mirror those in Nuzhatul Basateen reflective of the truth that the Nusrat of Allah سبحانه وتعالى is eternal.. and his promise towards his loved ones is eternal.. It is we who have failed to connect with him.. else how could the Batil of today dare to see us in the eye..

Like the weary Hurmuzan ( then prime minister of Iran ) visiting Ameer ul Mu'mineen Umar Ibn Al Khattab رضي الله عنه .. Hazrat رضي الله عنه was resting in an orchard.. there was a resounding victory over Iran in the back drop.. and Hurmuzan stunned to see the victor resting his head upon a stone.. the epitome of simplicity.. was speechless..

Hazrat Umar رضي الله عنه inquires.. Hurmuzan tell me how did u lose.. and he replies Hazrat.. we came to wage war with you.. and u put Allah before us.. how could we face the might of Allah .. so we were defeated..

our lives are short.. and death is certain..arriving at an unknown hour.. so let us connect with Him like a helpless child before his mother..

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى give Taufeeq to us all.. Ameen..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 20:23
(bism1)

(salam)

The Blessed Shajrah of Hazrat Sayyid Haleemi sahab (rah) linking with Khatim un Nabiyyeen Sayyid ul Mursaleen (saw)

Hazrat Sayyid Tanzeem ul Haq Haleemi sahab Kakakhel (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Hameem Gul (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Haleem Gul (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Fawaid Gul (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Wajid Gul (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Abdus Sattar Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Qatlan Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Ghani Dil Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Shaikh Abdul Haleem Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Shaikh Kasteer Gul Al Ma'roof Rahamkaar Kakasahab (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Bahadur Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Nadir Mast Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Ghalib Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Adam baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Yaseen baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Hasan Al Ma'roof Muhabbat baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Baqar (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Mahmood Ataa (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Ahmed Ataa (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Saif ud-din Abar kweet (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Sa'ad-ud-din Toor baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Ali Akbar Al Ma'roof Torman baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Muhammed Al Ma'roof Luqman Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Ali Kakke Baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Hussain Al Ma'roof Qaaf baba (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Sayyid Hasan (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Al Rijaal Fatih (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Imam Ali Khatim (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Imam Ismail (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Imam Baqer (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Sayyid Imam Zain ul Abideen Ali Bin Hussain (rah)
Ibn
Hazrat Imam Hussain رضي الله عنه
Ibn
Hazrat Ameer ul Mu'mineen Ali رضي الله عنه wa Sayyidatun-Nisa Ahlul Jannah Hazrat Fatima رضي الله عنهما Bint Sayyiduna Muhammadur Rasoolullah (saw)

duas

wa Assalam..
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1