Topic Appreciation
rizmalek, sweetmuslimahk1, Yasin, abu mohammed, samy.3660, Taalibah, dr76
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 02:13
Anonymous wrote:
Dear brother Im not accusing anyone of anything Im myself follow Deobandi maslak im not a imposter or poser. May Allah and you forgive me if i offended you or a another Muslim.

The comments made about slandering are by a guest who posted by the name AbdulJabbar. That need to be cleared up if it wasn't you.

Our hearts are clean, we forgive and forget. But serious allegations should be rectified.

Jazakallahu khair.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 05:00
Anonymous wrote:
Dear brother Im not accusing anyone of anything Im myself follow Deobandi maslak im not a imposter or poser. May Allah and you forgive me if i offended you or a another Muslim.

W.Salam

If you are the same person who made the original allegations of slandering Ulamah...

Jazakullah Khairun for your clarification and please note that if you or anyone else find any disrespect or slander towards respected and honourable Ulamah-e-Kiraam yo should clearly point that out as it should not be tolerated at all! However, discussing an issue isn't slander no matter who it concerns , the effect on the Ummah is that up and down the country most Deobandi Masjid are doing Khatam on the 27th night this "implying" that it is Laylatul Qad'r and you can clearly see people relaxing after 27th thinking that Laytaltul Qad'r is gone and on 27th night people distribute sweets and Bayans are given etc....All of this is steering the minds of laymen in a certain direction and quoting dreams (incorrectly) from the mimbar and forwarding people is also not a proof! Furthermore, the noble and beloved personality of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho AlIaihe Wassallam) has been implicated and in this matter and that is the bigger slander and thats the matter which should have been at the forefront of your concern as it is far greater then slander of Ulamah (which is not even done)....
+1 -0Like x 1
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 06:42
the sun had rays in the morning of the 27th (saudi date)
No post ratings
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 08:19
Anonymous wrote:
really? The stars were tinkling on the 27th night. And i think on the same 27th saudi night the clouds were actually in the sky. It must be Laylatul Qadr
No post ratings
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 08:48
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
really? The stars were tinkling on the 27th night. And i think on the same 27th saudi night the clouds were actually in the sky. It must be Laylatul Qadr

Lol here we go again! Round in a circle!

So since you've found your 27th night I guess your chilling for the rest on the month. Lol
No post ratings
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 09:16
Virtues of Ramadhaan - Laylatul Qadr

by Sheikhul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya

HADITH NO. 6

Ubaadah bin Saamit (Radhiallaho anho) reports that he asked the Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) about "Laylatul Qadr". He replied: "It is in Ramadhan, during the last ten days, on the unevenly numbered nights, either the 21st 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th or the last night of Ramadhan. Whosoever stands in "Ibaadah" on this night, with sincere faith and with genuine hopes of gaining reward, his previous sins will be forgiven. Among the signs of this night is that it is a serene, quiet, shining night, neither hot, nor cold but temperate as if a moon is shining clear, and no meteors are shot at the "Shayateen" on that night; it lasts until the break of the dawn. Another sign is that at morn, the Sun rises without any radiant beams of light, appearing rather like the moon in it's fullness. On that day, Allah prohibits the "Shayateen" from rising up with the Sun."

COMMENTARY

Part of what has been mentioned in this Hadith has already been dealt with. Some signs are here mentioned about the actual night. These signs are clear and need no further elucidation. Apart from these, there are other signs too, as mentioned in the Ahadith or in the experiences of those who had the good fortune to experience "Laylatul Qadr." The sign that is, however; most specific in the Hadith is the rising of the sun, 'without any radiant beams of light.' Other signs are not always there. One Sahaabi, Ab'da bin Abi Lubaaba (Radhi Allaho anho) says: "On the evening of the 27th , I tasted the water of the sea and it was sweet." Ayub bin Khalid said: 'I once had to bathe myself with sea water, and on tasting it, found, it sweet. This was on the 23rd night." Some of the "Mashaaikh" (religious divines) wrote that, on the evening of "Laylatul Qadr", everything prostrates itself before Allah, so much so that trees fall flat on the ground, then return to their normal position; these are however spiritual phenomena not visible to the ordinary person.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2012 09:57
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Lets not mock this further. The Ulama had started something, which is what was being discussed. It had become a farce and it should not of happened at all. Silly comments and remarks is adding to the mockery.

Jazakallahu Khair.
No post ratings
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2012 00:10
is there any replies on my question?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2012 00:14

"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:

We learn from Hadith that shaytan can not take the form of our beloved. If we see him in our dream, we will know and it will be real. We have love for him (saw), we follow him (saw), he is our hero. When we see him, we will surely know.
+1 -0Like x 1
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2012 21:23
abu mohammed wrote:
"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:
We learn from Hadith that shaytan can not take the form of our beloved. If we see him in our dream, we will know and it will be real. We have love for him (saw), we follow him (saw), he is our hero. When we see him, we will surely know.

the dream in darul uloom bury did not feature the Prophet (saw). it featured moulana yusuf. can shaytan take the form of moulana yusuf?
+0 -4Dislike x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2012 22:27
SubhanAllah, may Allah protect us from futile comments.

It is for this reason that I believe in sensitive issues in which there is concern and worry and topics which create divisions, should not involve sarcastic, time wasting, absurd, futile, unnecessary comments from behind the veil.

Guests are welcome but not to stir or create frictions or doubts.

If anyone is having issues with comments made by us, please contact Yasin the site admin and make your complaints there.

I apologize to the sincere guests who post anonymously for legitimate reasons.

Jazakallahu khair.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2012 10:19

"Anonymous" wrote:
"abu mohammed" wrote:
"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:
the dream in darul uloom bury did not feature the Prophet (saw). it featured moulana yusuf. can shaytan take the form of moulana yusuf?

Asslamo Allaikum Brother/Sister,

Shaykh (Maulana) Yusuf Motala (HA) is one of the most Senior Scholars of UK and has served the Deen of Allah (SWT) with distinction for decades much more then we can do so we shouldn't make silly comments which have implicit disrespect for the noble Shaykh.

Jazakullah Khairun

+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 07:49
May Allah protect us from all forms of fitnah.

No, I'm not posting the latest dreams.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 09:56
(salam)

Interesting topic Masha Allah.. I have a book here called Seerat u Nabi (saw) Ba'ad az Wisaal an Nabi (saw) written by Janaab Muhammed Abdul Majeed Siddiqui sahab Advocate..

The book comprises of four volumes.. and shows how the Beloved Prophet (saw) has guided the ummah from the times of sahabah رضي الله عنهم to the present day Mashaikh..and commoners through dreams..

It affirms our belief in the Mas'ala of Hayat un Nabi (saw) that his Hayat is indeed distinct from everyone.. and that the deeds of ummah are presented to him (Proof By Shaikh Abdul Hafiz Al Makki (db))

The famous dream of Shaikh Abu Bakr Al Jazairi (haf) as regarding the Virtue of Dawat o Tableegh is quite well known..

This is the book..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 10:10
dr76 it would be great if you translate the dreams linked to some of the deobandi mashaikh of recent times from the book.
No post ratings