Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Qibla Direction

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taqwah, sweetmuslimahk1, Yasin, Seifeddine-M, Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, muslimah101, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
4 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 20:59
Some American Aicp have made a attempt to refute this method I remember briefly discussing this with a member of Aicp from philidelphia on facebook wen i had a page he had a long note he wrote Muadh saab do you remember a bro by da name of mentality impossible or somthing like dat from SF he tried to refute this method... the date is 2months from now olwase remind everyone I will marj my calender...because I'm tired if this qibla issue over here it never stops
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 21:40

"abu mohammed" wrote:

Recent image, notice the Satellite's. I wonder what they are for. Anyway, although they are not in the UK, these also dont face the Qibla, lol. Come to think of it, they may be facing the UK. I will check on that.

I never got back to this. Anyway, those dishes are facing Sudan or nearby since the UK faces the corner of the hateem before rukn yemeni. (as can be seen in the prevoius pages)

No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 22:38

"abu mohammed" wrote:

it shows northeast for north america????

No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 22:41
salaamualaikum brother.

the majlis wrote a good article about the direction of the qiblah.i know that they dont believe that using that model with those circles around the kabah as a rule for the whole earh.i think that even that sheikh ha meem keller wrote a book inregards to qiblah.he also uses that same model with the cirles around the kabah spreading out to the reast of the world.check out the mujlis article.
No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 22:45
Abu Taalib Deobandi wrote:
"abu mohammed" wrote:

salamualaikum.

here in north america, theres a big divide umonst muslims about the qiblah direction.i studied this and agree that its south east.
No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 22:59

"brooklynyte4ever" wrote:
salaamualaikum brother. the majlis wrote a good article about the direction of the qiblah.i know that they dont believe that using that model with those circles around the kabah as a rule for the whole earh.i think that even that sheikh ha meem keller wrote a book inregards to qiblah.he also uses that same model with the cirles around the kabah spreading out to the reast of the world.check out the mujlis article.

wa alaykumus salaam

i read it they was saying since mecca is south east then.... BUT  THEY ALSO REPRODUCED THE STATEMENT OF MUFTI  SHAFI RH AND THE STANCE OF THE AHNAF FOR THOSE WHO ARE FAR FROM THE QIBLA....MUFTI  EBRAHIM DESAI DB GIVES EXPLANATION OF THE QIBLA BEING NE FOR US AS I LIVE IN ROCHESTER NY

No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:01

"brooklynyte4ever" wrote:
"Abu Taalib Deobandi" wrote:
"abu mohammed" wrote:
salamualaikum. here in north america, theres a big divide umonst muslims about the qiblah direction.i studied this and agree that its south east.

No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:03

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Youtube Video
Visual Observation of the NE Qibla Direction in North America - Addendum

SORRY THIS WHAT I MEANT TO POST :)

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:10
No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:21

"abu mohammed" wrote:
My American brothers, why not try this post out www.muftisays.com/forums/55-members-research-group/6685-q... Zoom into the map using the +/- tabs provided, InshaAllah it will locate where you are and point in the direction of Qiblah.

I havent came across any widget that shows a south eastern direction for our qibla all the old masjids face NE in my area so

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:38
And what did this little widget show you?
No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2013 23:41
NE :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2013 09:33

"Abu Taalib Deobandi" wrote:
Some American Aicp have made a attempt to refute this method I remember briefly discussing this with a member of Aicp from philidelphia on facebook wen i had a page he had a long note he wrote Muadh saab do you remember a bro by da name of mentality impossible or somthing like dat from SF he tried to refute this method... the date is 2months from now olwase remind everyone I will marj my calender...because I'm tired if this qibla issue over here it never stops

Yes, Ahbash Mosques face South-East and this is a deviant group so Qibla is the least of our problems with them.

+2 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2013 07:36
Abu Taalib Deobandi wrote:
View original post

dear brother.
here in america most of the masajids 30 years ago were facing south east and were the graves of the early community.after some time did some modernist brothers bring up the issue that it should be north east accordig to scientific view.people can disagree with me on this thread but i follow south east direction even though most of the masjids in usa have been pressured by individuals and organizations to set their qiblah to north east.same goes for moon sighting.there was never a problem years ago when the muslim world was making eid on different days because they held onto the sunnah.but now we have a bunch of hollow slogans calling for unity for eid to be held on one day globally, as if this act is going to bring unity in the muslim world.whats next, the fools will call for a new bidah and make all the muslims world wide sincronize their salaat times with that of haram sharif in makkah.i would not recommended the brothers to follow the view of ha meem keller on this is subject.we should first find out where he got his schooling as a alim in a traddittional madressah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2013 08:11
Association of Islamic Charitable Projects in North America

there was a book written on the qiblah direction in 1994 by an organization in philadelphia who follow the shaafi mathab. i read this book when it first came out.very convincing by we will let the viewers decide. i dont know if theres a free pdf download of this book but mostly it should not be a problem finding it.

Islamic Studies and Research Division, The Association of Islamic Charitable Projects
No post ratings

Jump to page: