Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: Yasin, abu mohammed
Seifeddine-M
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2011 23:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcD-U7Z20WQ

Celebrating the occasion of the birthday of the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) is forbidden. It is not part of the Sunnah of the Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) or of the Khulafa' ar-Rashideen (رضي الله عنهم أجمعين) who succeeded him. The Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: "I urge you to follow my Sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided khaleefahs after me; adhere to it and cling to it firmly. Beware of newly-invented things, for every newly-invented thing is an innovation (bid'ah) and every innovation is a going-astray." (Narrated by Ahmad, 4/126; al-Tirmidhi no. 2676)

If a person does anything in order to draw closer to Allaah which was not done by the Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) or enjoined by him, and was not done by the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (رضي الله عنهم أجمعين) who succeeded him, this action implies that he is accusing the Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) of not explaining the religion to the people, and that he disbelieves in the words of Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى): "This day, I have perfected your religion for you" (5:3) because he is adding something extra and claiming that it is a part of the religion, but the Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) did not bring this.

Also see:
Rabi'ul-Awwal By Mufti Taqi Usmani
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Seifeddine-M
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2011 12:08
Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HR1NzQg6KI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HR1NzQg6KI

On the authority of Anas (رضي الله عنه), it is reported that Allah's Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: "None of you truly believes until I am more beloved by him than his sons, his father and all of mankind." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Also reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Anas (رضي الله عنه): "Allah's Messenger (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness of faith: (i) The one to whom Allah and His Messenger (may Peace Be Upon Him) are more loved than anything else; (ii) the one who loves a person purely and solely for Allah's sake; and (iii) the one who hates to return to kufr (disbelief) after Allah has saved him, as he would hate to be thrown into the Fire."

No post ratings
Yasin
Longevity:
100%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2011 16:03
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic