Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Submitters

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
member2, muslimah247, Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, Yasin, abu mohammed, bint e aisha
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 13:04

The submitters are followers of the late Rashad Khalifa, a man who claimed to be a Messenger of Allah.

Much of Rashad Khalifa's misguidance can be traced to his obsession with numerology, an obsession which has misguided many different people throughout history. Khalifa alleged that the Qur'an contained a mathematical code which revolved around the number 19.

He went to the extent of removing two verses from the Qur'an because according to him "the word `God' ...is not a multiple of 19, unless we remove [it]", and the "sum of all verse numbers where the word `God' occurs is ... 196217 ... If the false verse 9:129 is included, this phenomenon disappears." By rejecting a single verse of the Qur'an, the Submitters bring themselves under the judgment of another verse,

... Do you believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in another part? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom ... (2:85)

It is interesting to note that Khalifa was a numerologist who did his blighted profession justice: he predicted the end of the world. However, Allah says in the Qur'an:

They ask you about the (last) hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know. (7:187)

The Submitters also reject the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (saws)- not part of it, but the whole of it. For the Submitters, the Sunnah is not a source of Islam. The problems this presents are overwhelming, for by doing so the Submitters have effectively destroyed their ability to perform:

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 13:05
◦Salaat (obligatory prayers), the second pillar of Islam
◦Zakat (obligatory tax), the third pillar of Islam
◦Sawm (fasting), the fourth pillar of Islam
◦Hajj (pilgrimage), the fifth pillar of Islam
With four out of the five pillars of Islam removed, the Submitters have little to back their claim to being "Muslim". The true Messenger of Islam (saws) warned Muslims of falling into this trap,
Narrated AbuRafi':
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Let me not find one of you reclining on his couch when he hears something regarding me which I have commanded or forbidden [i.e. from the Sunnah -ed.] and saying: 'We do not know. What we found in Allah's Book [i.e. the Qur'an] we have followed.'" Book 40, Number 4588 of Sunan Abu-Dawud
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 14:03
I'm glad you are back sis! I was getting worried......then i thought hope you are in umrah and not sick or anything

Didnt even know this group existed. Jazakillah for posting
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 16:40
where was Rashad Khalifa from? and where is the sect mainly based.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 19:03
In the light of the above information, I wouldn't consider them a sect as sects are divisions in Muslims. They are not Muslims.

Do you know if they call themselves Muslims like the Qadiyanis do?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 19:31
I could not believe what i read! May Allah protect us all from being misguided, aameen....

www.rashadkhalifa.org/covenant.html
THEIR MESSAGE:
God's Messenger of the Covenant is a consolidating messenger. His mission is to purify and unify all existing religions into one: Islam (Submission).
Islam is NOT a name; it is a description of one's total submission and devotion to God ALONE, without idolizing Jesus, Mary, Muhammad, or the saints. Anyone who meets this criterion is a "Muslim" (Submitter). Therefore, one may be a Muslim Jew, a Muslim Christian, a Muslim Hindu, a Muslim Buddhist, or Muslim Muslim.

God's Messenger of the Covenant delivers God's proclamation that "The only religion approved by God is Submission" (3:19) and that "Anyone who seeks other than Submission as a religion, it will not be accepted from him/her" (3:85).

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2010 21:47

ummi taalib wrote:
I'm glad you are back sis! I was getting worried......then i thought hope you are in umrah and not sick or anything

Didnt even know this group existed. Jazakillah for posting

sorry i wasnt around my dads uncle passed away.

but i am back inshaallah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 11:59
Sorry to hear about the bereavement ..I guess they might get you busy with khatham feasts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 12:56
may Allah forgive him and elevate him, aameen...

its very hard when one person wishes to practice and others dont. I know girls who want nothing to do with khatams and chaliswi and all that but have no choice but to help their mums with cooking and other preparations. Then the dilema arises on where to go to avoid taking part.
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 15:21

shining light wrote:
Sorry to hear about the bereavement ..I guess they might get you busy with khatham feasts.

Very true,its chotha 4 day khataam,then they do 15th khataam then its 35 or 40 day khataam..to be very honest its all Hindu customs,when Hindu and Muslims lived together,they picked all this rubbish from them.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 17:34
Quote:
sister-in-islam

shining light wrote:

[quote]Very true,its chotha 4 day khataam,then they do 15th khataam then its 35 or 40 day khataam..to be very honest its all Hindu customs,when Hindu and Muslims lived together,they picked all this rubbish from them.

Ha ha! very true, rubbish collectors They'll pick up rubbish customs wherever they find them..Hinduism Christianity..and they throw the sunnah of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) behind there backs!..miserable people.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 17:43
Let's try to keep it informative and educational. I know you feel strongly about it and so do I to be honest but we shouldn't firstly call them anything in an aggressive manner unless what they are being called reflects their actions exactly e,g, poisonous @ salafis. Also, please try to stick to the topics to keep this category topics as informative and beneficial as possible. I had to scroll to the top to remind myself what the topic was actually about.

Please start a new topic to discuss Ahl-e-Bid'ah self entitled 'Sunnis'

Please do not mind the above, it's for the benefit of everyone. Jazakumullah

Also, keeping in with the above posts, I like the idea of a topic related to Hindu traditions and customs adopted by Muslims e.g. Mehndi (ceremony/party/gathering) before weddings.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 18:40
Khalifa immigrated to the United States in 1959, where he earned a Ph.D in biochemistry. He became a naturalized U.S. citizen, living in Tucson, Arizona.

Khalifa worked as a science adviser for the Libyan government for about one year, after which he worked as a chemist for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, then became a senior chemist in Arizona's State Office of Chemistry in 1980. Khalifa's son Sam Khalifa played Major League Baseball for the Pittsburgh Pirates and was the first major league player of Egyptian descent.

He founded the religious group called United Submitters International (USI), a group which considers itself to be the true Islam, but prefers not to use the terms "Muslim" or "Islam," instead using the English equivalents of the Arabic: "Submitter" or "Submission." [1]

Submitters believe Khalifa was a messenger of God and refer to him as God's messenger of the covenant as prophesied in the Quran and Bible, after which today's "corrupted" religions, including Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, will simply die out, and "Submission" will prevail.

Specific beliefs of the USI include the dedication of all worship practices to God alone, upholding the Qur'an alone, and rejecting the traditional hadith and sunnah as fabrications and lies attributed to Muhammad by his enemies. For many years Khalifa attended Masjid Tucson in Arizona.

In October, 1979, Khalifa was accused of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and sexual contact with a minor. The accuser, a 16-year-old-girl, testified at a hearing that Khalifa sexually molested her while recruiting her for research on the human aura. There was no evidence of intercourse found when the girl was examined at a local hospital. Justice of the Peace James P. West ruled there was probable cause to hold Khalifa for trial on the charges.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2010 20:57

Yasin wrote:
Let's try to keep it informative and educational. I know you feel strongly about it and so do I to be honest but we shouldn't firstly call them anything in an aggressive manner unless what they are being called reflects their actions exactly e,g, poisonous @ salafis. Also, please try to stick to the topics to keep this category topics as informative and beneficial as possible. I had to scroll to the top to remind myself what the topic was actually about.

Please start a new topic to discuss Ahl-e-Bid'ah self entitled 'Sunnis'

Please do not mind the above, it's for the benefit of everyone. Jazakumullah

Jazakallah for pointing this out... we appreciate and need the guidance

No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2010 11:32
The Zionist "Submitters" organization

You'll find the most disastrous campaigns by Jews, Qadianis, Shia, and other enemies of Islam who say, "Just hold fast to Qur'an and don't follow Hadiths because Hadiths aren't reliable." Sayyidina Rasulullah (pbuh) forewarns Muslims Beware of the time when people sitting on cushions, relaxing, say 'just follow Qur'an and don't follow Hadiths'. In addition to the groups named above there is a wave of pro-Zionists propagating a false religion, but trying to use the name of Islam. These people may have Arabic (or Urdu/Farsi) names, dress half-way like Muslims, and use some Arabic terminology, but they are NOT Muslims, nor are they anywhere close to being Muslim! These shayateen are members of an international cult that calls itself "The Submitters," founded by a dajjal named Dr. Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D. The mission of this Zionist-backed organization is to wage an unholy war against Hadith and the Sunnah of Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammad (pbuh) while professing to follow nothing but the Holy Qur'an.

Many Muslims have heard the name "Rashad Khalifa," but few know the true identity of this wretch. The most interesting fact about this dajjal is that he was NEVER Muslim. Rashad Khalifa was a Coptic Christian from Cairo, Egypt and when Allah sent that wretch to the Hell-Fire, he died a Coptic Christian. His real name was Richard Kalif and he was registered as Richard both in Egypt and in America, but at no point in his cursed life did he ever become Muslim. In order to establish a cult in America and gain flexibility, the Zionists funded him to establish his following in Tucson, Arizona. He was paid by the Jews not only to spread his cult in America, but to produce his own (uneducated and fully opinionated) "commentary" of the Holy Qur'an, with the intent of levying an attack against Hadith & Sunnah and branding those Muslims who follow the Sunnah of Sayyidina Rasulullah (may peace of God be upon him) as being "false Muslims" and heretics. Such an example of this is found on page 94 of his commentary, titled Quran: The Final Scripture, where he wrote:

"When they grow up in an environment that equates goodness with belief in God and the Hereafter, consequently this person may profess belief in God and the Hereafter; and in order to be good while in fact, his innermost convictions are contrary. [he then makes reference to the Holy Qur'an, referring to ayats unrelated to his feeble point] God teaches us in these verses that the invention of Hadith and/or Sunnah was designed to distinguish the true Muslims from the false Muslims. The true Muslims upheld the Qur'an, the whole Qur'an, and nothing but the Qur'an."

Of course, he means the "false Muslims" uphold the Sunnah of Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammad (pbuh). Keep in mind, Richard, alias "Rashad Khalifa" was a Coptic Christian from Cairo.

In his own arrogance and filth, Richard claimed Nubuwwat (Prophethood), in the same manner the dajjal by the name Ghulam Ahmad Qadian did. In his retarded claim to Messengerhood, he declared himself to be receptive of revelation (revelation, which is specifically for the Prophets of Allah) and that Allah has revealed to him a "new Sunnah," asserting that the Sunnah of Sayyidina Rasulullah (pbuh) was invented by Shaytan. May Allah give that Coptic wretch what he deserves! The most popular of the claims of this false prophet is the fitnah of the "miracle" of the number 19. Though a very absurd and ridiculous claim the "Submitters" make, Muslims should be well aware that the "number 19 phenomena" of Mr. Richard and his whole "mathematical scheme of Qur'an" is purely his freemason insertions into religion. Yes, like so many other cults, the Submitters are heavily tied into Masonic orders. In a very wasteful effort he and his cult followers produced many books in their pathetic attempt to support his ideologies with contorted "Islamic history" which is "coincidentally" written by Zionists whose aims are to defame and desecrate the name of al-Islam.

His cult now assumes new names in order to disguise their program. They now go by the following names:

The Submitters (most commonly used name by them as they replace ISLAM with "Submission." Since they know very well that REAL Muslims will undergo hardship and many trials due to the fact that they are Muslim, they don't call themselves MUSLIM, but call themselves Submitters.) International Community of Submitters The Submission Qur'anic Islam Movement (an offshoot of Mr. Richard's group from Pakistan) As previously stated, the mission of these kuffar is to attack one of the basic structures of Islam, which is the Sunnah of The Holy Last Messenger (pbuh). There are numerous beliefs and assertions these shayateen make which clearly expose their anti-Islamic agenda and pagan beliefs. For example, 1.) They believe that Sayyidina Muhammad (pbuh) wrote the Holy Qur'an himself. 2.) They disbelieve the Kalimah's second half, which is MUHAMMAD is the Messanger of Allah. 3.) They reject many verses of the Holy Qur'an. Bear in mind that there is no difference between their beliefs and that of Iblis (Satan), because Iblis accepts the first half of the Kalimah (Laa ilaaha illallah), but rejects the second half.

No matter what state Sayyidina Muhammad (pbuh) was in, his blessed words were either revelation or in the light of revelation, and the Almighty Allah proves it to all of mankind in Surat an-Najm were He says:

"And he (Muhammad) does not say anything from his own hawaa (desires, wishes). Indeed he says what is revelation or in light of revelation."

Anyone who disbelieves in this doesn't believe in Holy Qur'an.

The followers of Mr. Richard Kalif, alias Rashad Khalifa (may Allah give that wretch what he deserves, no matter what name he assumed), are neither Muslim nor are they to be regarded as Islamic in any shape or form, for their only motive is to rebel against Islam via attacking Hadith, Sunnah, and the blessed personality of Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammad (pbuh). They come in the guise of people who strongly attack non-Muslim religions, but Allah exposes them for who they are by their own words, as they slide in attacks against common sense Shari'ah issues, such as eating pork or haram meat, etc. May Allah protect Muslims from the satanic rhetoric of this cult and other Zionist organizations bent on destroying al-Islam from the inside as well as the outside. Aameen.

+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: