Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Barelvi aka sunni

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, sister-in-islam, member2, Taalibah, the fake shaykh, wardah6, abuzayd2k
5 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2015 13:16

ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Facts please...

1. Aqeedah differences, list them

Khala Ummi Talib wrote:

Funny... relative or not, incorrect beliefs/actions remain incorrect even if relative.

Point 1:

Barelwee Istigatha (Fatwa by Deobandees)

Deobandi Istigatha by Shaykh (Maulana) Yusuf Motala (HA) 

Insha'Allah we will wait for Khala Ummi Talib's enthusiastic response in light of what she wrote earlier.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -3Dislike x 3Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2015 20:06
ok khala ummi taalib, time to take a deep breath...

khala ummi taalib only came looking for info, added a few words in half-jest-half-truth to a joke and now its all got twisted and confused with the familiar bold, red text....and this is khala ummi taalib's response - end of show so put away the sodas and the popcorn everyone, nothing happening here
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2015 21:16

ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

ummi talib wrote:

Funny... relative or not, incorrect beliefs/actions remain incorrect even if relative.

If you wrote the line above then you will be questioned about it practising it on the day of Judgement in front of Allah (SWT) so Fear the day when you won't be able to get away with non-nensical comments and try to divert the issue.

Bottomline:

If something is an Aqeedah issue and you disagree then disagree no matter who does it. Why pick on Barelwees and turn a blind eye to others (whom you may respect) when they do EXACTLY the same thing?

+0 -2Dislike x 2Agree x 1Disagree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2015 23:01
The bottom line is spot on and is the only thing that was really needed to make things very clear.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 03:10
Br Muadh

'Istighasa by Sh Yusuf Motala' has already been discussed in some other thread.

Have you tried to get the fatwa regarding this issue from DU Deoband...?

I think if DU endorses his views then you can say that deobandees and barelvis are on the same boat.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 07:58

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

1. Firstly, I hope that you are feeling better now (Insha'Allah)
  2. Secondly, this is the issue being discussed

ummi talib wrote:

Bottomline:

If something is an Aqeedah issue and you disagree then disagree no matter who does it. Why pick on Barelwees and turn a blind eye to others (whom you may respect) when they do EXACTLY the same thing?

+1 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 08:08
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I doubt very much that brother Muadh is saying that they are both on the same boat.

What he is saying is that if the Barelwi do it, we condemn it and if "a" Deobandi does it, it is overlooked. And if a representative of Deoband does it its even worse.

Double standards!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 08:42
@Brothers Muadh & Abu Mohammed

Please see this, the reason for my questions and interest in the deobandi-barelwi differences and why I asked brother AM about his "many grievances" against the barelwis. There was no other motive other than to gather info as in the aghakhani and other topics. Something happened which made me look into the subject and hence the compilation. The topic will be there for a couple of hours and then will be hidden again as it is not ready.

As for my quote which is being repeated over and over again, I made it as reply to brother muadhs little joke so it was a statement made in sort of a joking way though it is the truth and applies across the board on deeni matters for all of us. If i am wrong to say it i'm hoping for forgiveness as i have enough to worry about in the aakhirah

as for the "double standards" accusation i wont bother replying as it will just get used against me.

I'm posting this inshaAllah to clear misunderstandings. InshaAllah i wont be posing any more questions on MS in the future as i realise everything i say is, and will be used against me and create unnecessary arguments and bad feelings. Jazaakumullaahu khayran for your time when you all provided helpful links and info on many subjects.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 09:26
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Jazakalah sister.

Joking or serious, the short sentence is implying that the Barelwi are wrong in aqeedah ((((incorrect beliefs/actions remain incorrect)))

Therefore, I am a little confused as to what you are actually saying. Are the Barelwi's incorrect or correct Can you please clarify just for the record.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 09:44

ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

A young wise brother was talking to me a year or so ago.

We were discussing the disproportional Sufi response to others when their Mashaykh are discussed. Recently, we had the despicable incidents of images attributed to Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and the Sufi reaction was pretty much of life (as usual) they propagated turning to Allah (SWT), making more Dhik’r etc i.e. no concerete action.

Contrast this to Sufi action when their Mashaykh are discussed:

1. You get hated
  2. You get slandered
  3. You get absued
  4. The Sufees will drop the discussion like a hot potato
  5. The Sufees will break relatioship with you
  6. The Sufees will break relationship with whatever format this discussion is taking place

The only logical explanation is that the Sufees have elevated their Mashakh to the rank of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and the manner THEY SHOULD be reacting to the (perceived) insult of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) they do so to their Mashaykh.

Your advice to me was as follows:

• Incorrect beliefs are incorrect beliefs no matter WHO it is held by (relatives, friends, family etc)

This is totally 100% in line with Islam, no issues. Problem is that the minute you are shown categorical proof of your own Mashaykh going close to this line you turn away in the most ardent manner.

Problem is that you have no problems bashing Barelwees, Salafees, Qadiyanees, Aga Khanees etc with impunity but the minute you are shown your own Sufi Mashaykh holding the same beliefs or doing the same things you turn away in disgust.

Now I know that YOU ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH to clearly grasp what is written in simple English so you may try to deceive us by claiming “Old Auntie cannot understand English etc “ excuse but you cannot trick Allah (SWT) and deep down you know that you are clearly confronted with an example above and an example below which you CANNOT explain! Instead of saving your Aakhira you want to throw tantrums and once again leave the forum etc.

Point 2:

Dr Tahirul-Qadri on greeting/celebrating Christmas

Halalified YT Audio

Darul-uloom Bury on Christmas Greeting!

www.muftisays.com/blog/Muadh_Khan/3542_23-01-2014/darulul...

Playing the Victim card!

Once again you are confronted with a situation based on your own writing and once again you are paying the victim card

O look poor old Aunty is being bullied and harrased

And your Sufi comrades are out in full force with their dislikes because they CANNOT COUNTER THE FACTS!

Correct, rational Islamic behvaior

Nobody is expecting you or anyone else to start issuing Fatwaas on Ulama but what is expected from you is to (at least) say that I don’t agree with it but I cannot offer an explanation and I am in no position to offer an explanation or an answer and Ulama should be consulted on the matter.

INSTEAD YOU PLAY THE VICTIM CARD TO GAIN SYMPATHY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU DO IT TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE SUBJECT AND YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL!

+1 -2Dislike x 2Agree x 1Disagree x 2Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 09:45
Its not implying that at all...it was said jokingly

I'm not going to be cominmg to this thread any more so you all can take it how you like
Quote:

Are the Barelwi's incorrect or correct

From what i've read so far from the works of Ulama (and not my opinion) a few beliefs are incorrect according to ahlus sunnah and some practices are bid'at...what i'm searching for is more clarification because there seems to be differences among the ulama...

I'm not going to be coming back to this thread so you all can take it how you like it. I'm removing the topic on IT as i really dont want it to be read incomplete
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 09:57

ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

To CENSOR people from reading the practise of YOUR OWN MASHAYKH.

And you are the same person who was preaching this 2 days ago:

ummi talib wrote:

On the day of Judgement in front of Allah (SWT) you won't be able to get away with these games, Insha'Allah

+0 -2Dislike x 2Disagree x 2Old x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 10:57
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

1: Alhamdulillah, but distortion in vision still persists

2: Your right.

3: What are the opinions of other deobandi ulama about Sh Motala's views of istighasa?

No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2015 17:17
If its a barelvi, its a case of

if its deobandi, its a case of

The motto of the story is

And they all lived happily everafter
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2015 11:09
With this sort of SICK, TWISTED, ARROGANT behavior the Sufees have the AUDACITY to claim that they try to follow Qur'aan & Sunnah!

And the BIGGEST JOKE is to claim that Sufi'ism makes you humble...(Modern) Sufi'ism makes you the greatest TWISTED, LYING, CHEATING, DECEIVING organism (its an insult to call them human) whose sole purpose is to protect the CULT!

You have Deobandi (Sufi) cults
You have Barelwee (Sufi) cults
You have "so called" (balanced) (Sufi) cults

Take a look at all of them and they are all about protecting their own CULT and PROJECTING their own Shaykh

+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: