Top Members

Wish of the prophet s.a.w

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2018 17:43
It was narrated from Aisha r.a that the Messenger of Allah s.a.w said to her:

“O Aishah, were if not for the fact that your people have recently left Jahiliyyah, I would have commanded that the House be knocked down, and I would have incorporated into it what was left out of it. I would have made its (door) in level with the ground and I would have given it two doors, an eastern door and a western door. For they built it too small, and by doing this, it would have been built on the foundation of Ibrahim, peace be upon him.” He (one of the narrators said: “This is what motivated Ibn Az-Zubair r.a. to knock it down.” Yazid said: “I saw Ibn Az-Zubair r.a. when he knocked it down and rebuilt it, and included part of the Hijr in it. And I saw the foundation of Ibrahim, peace be upon him, stones like the humps of camels joined to one another.”

(Sunan an-Nasa’i 2903
Vol. 3, Book 24, Hadith 2906)

Ibn Ishaq said,"During the time of the Prophet s.a.w , the Ka`bah was eighteen cubits high and was covered with Egyptian linen, and they with a striped garment. Al-Hajjaj bin Yusuf was the first person to cover it with silk.'' The Ka`bah remained the same way the Quraysh rebuilt it, until it was burned during the reign of `Abdullah bin Az-Zubayr r.a, after the year 6o H, at the end of the reign of Yazid bin Mu`awiyah. During that time, Ibn Az-Zubayr r.a was besieged at Makkah. When it was burned, Ibn Az-Zubayr r.a. brought the Ka`bah down and built it upon the foundations of Ibrahim, including the Hijr in it. He also made an eastern door and a western door in the Ka`bah and placed them on ground level. He had heard his aunt `A'ishah r.a., the Mother of the believers, narrate that the Messenger of Allah s.a.w had wished that. The Ka`bah remained like this throughout his reign, until Al-Hajjaj killed Ibn Az-Zubayr r.a. and then rebuilt it the way it was before, by the order of `Abdul-Malik bin Marwan....

Should the Ka'bah be rebuilt now on the foundations laid by Hz Ibrahim a.s to let the wish of prophet s.a.w come true as there is no fear of jahiliya....????
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2018 18:06
Quote:
Should the Ka'bah be rebuilt now on the foundations laid by Hz Ibrahim a.s to let the wish of prophet s.a.w come true as there is no fear of jahiliya....????

No!

More details in the Makkah history thread, or here where it had been posted before.
www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11182-rebuildi...

Jahilyah and hypocrisy in the Ummah today is terrible. What makes anyone think that the Muslim's today, especially in Saudi are good practicing Muslim's upon the Sunnah and shariah?

+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2018 06:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

You are a Hafiz of all threads. I've noticed that all threads are on your finger tip
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2018 10:59
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Not really, the search function works for me. Without that, I can get lost.
No post ratings