Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
طالب, al-adnan, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2018 10:19

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am making this thread to clear the misunderstandings and accusations on Mol. Saad Sahab. Insha Allaah.

Insha Allaah in this thread i will provide answers to accusations on Mol. Saad sahab. As when i get time, please allow me to do so.

JazakAllaahu khair

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2018 17:14
salaam

i would love to hear about this in a direct and concise fact based manner.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2018 06:25
I think none of the members of the forum likes this division in markaz, however, anti jamat groups are making allegations.
E.g.

Why did Molana Saad sb not give this Imarat to any other person to keep the markaz as a united body ?
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2018 10:45

samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

Jazakallahu Khayran for taking the time to clarify the matter.

Since Hazrat (Maulana) Saad Saheb (DB) is claiming to be Ameer of Muslimeen I would full full financial disclosure of his Assets and sources of income.

We cannot obey an Ameer unless we know his finances.

Please clarify the matter.

Jazakallahu Khayran

+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2018 12:55
Maulana Saad is not a Alim, he doesn't have khilafat, he does not have good tarbiyat!!!
As is said by many and as widely circulated on internet, most of the clips in this regard is available on youtube.

Please find attached screenshots dalails from the book "hayat e zubair kandhalevi".

It is written therein:
1. Maulana Saad sahab has completed his alim degree from Kashif ul uloom madrasa, Nizamuddin.
2. His tarbiyat is by Maulana Muhammad zakariyya sahab, Hazrat Maulana Inam ul Hasan Sahab, Hazarat Maulana Mohammad Izhar ul Hassan Sahab and Hazrat Maulana Sayyed Abul Hassan Ali Nadwi sahab.
And he Got special islahi Talluq from Hazarat Maualana Mufti Mohammad Iftekharul Hassan Sahab.
3. He Got khilafat from Hazrat Maulana Sayyed Abul Hassan Ali Nadwi sahab and Hazarat Maualana Mufti Mohammad Iftekharul Hassan Sahab.

Saying he did not get good tarbiyat is like saying he was not brought up in his family, which has dozens of mens and womens of taqwa and parhezgari. And its like saying that family has lost all good, and in other words its a bhautan on whole of khandhalwi family.

Well this is now proven that he has khilafat, and he is Alim, and also he got real good tariyat.

JazakAllahu khair
Screenshot_2017-10-30-20-54-33-714_com.whatsapp.pn
Downloads: 334
    [1101.54 kB]
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2018 14:10

samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

Nobody has questioned this  and it is a question from your own mind.

Will you invent your own questions and then answer them?

+5 -0Like x 4Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2018 14:45
Please listen to this bayan and then say anything, research because it is easy nowadays.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vfdl_OBvHA

Please dont be quick to jump on conclusion, you have no idea on accusation which has been put about mol. saad.
Please listen everybody about the accusation in this clip and thereafter read my answer.
Thankyou
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2018 18:54
السلام عليكم

You began ur Topic with 'Imarat of Maulvi Saad.. Perspective from Shariat & Seerah.. "

So lets set aside everything for a while and begin with the million dollar question..

Who Made him Ameer.. ?

duas..

wa Assalam..
+5 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 3Creative x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 03:15
samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Please find attached screenshots dalails from the book "hayat e zubair kandhalevi".[/quote]

Q: Who is the writer of this book..?

Q: Does he belong to molvi Saad sahab's group ?

Q: Year of publication..?

[quote]He Got khilafat from Hazrat Maulana Sayyed Abul Hassan Ali Nadwi sahab

Q: Did molana Ali Miyan Nadvi ra or any other prominent Nadvi scholar confirm that molvi Saad sb is the khalifa of molana Ali Miyan Nadvi ra (in any book published from Nadva) ..?
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 11:38

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Do i need to ask any nadvi molana that maulana Ali miyan Nadwi RH has given khilafat to maulana saad

OR

Will you do any work yourself to know the fact?? Even if i say my freind has met Maulana Rabe Hasan Nadwi personally and he was in favour of mol. Saad DB will you believe me?? NO.

So now its upto you to tally my facts, i have provided you with proof search on net or Call Nadwa to know, is that so hard!

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 11:40

dr76 wrote:
View original post

I will come there insha Allaah, one accusation at a time!!

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 12:08

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Do you even think before asking such a question?? Or is the question intended to be mischievous ?

Did you beleive maulana Ilyas RH to be ameer ul mumineen?

Did you beleive maulana Yusuf RH to be ameer ul mumineen?

Did you beleive maulana Inam ul Hassan RH to be ameer ul mumineen?

They werent Ameer ul Mumineen but Ameer of "Work of Dawat and Tabligh". In same way maulana Saad DB is ameer of "Work of Dawat and Tabligh".

+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 16:38
samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

I'd be pleased if I see his name as khalifa of mol Ali miyan ra written in any book of nadva.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 17:19
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

He received honorary Khilafat from Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hasan sahab Kandhelvi sahab (db) & Mufakkir e Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Abul Hasan Ali sahab Nadwi رحمة الله عليه.. He wasnt bayat to anyone.. did Not recieve Tarbiyat from anyone..

" After Hazratji Maulana Inamul hasan sahab رحمة الله عليه passed away.. Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hasan sahab Kandhelwi (db) was appointed to train & guide Maulana saad sahab.. but at one instance he insulted him on some matter and Maulana left Nizamuddin saying " neither did his father or his grandfather ever speak to me this way".

Maulana did not return for the next six months.. and only after Maulana saad sahab went to apologise did he return to Nizamuddin.. but never took residence there.. " Plz read here in detail

Hazrat Maulana Iftikharul Hasan (db) had also taken Maulvi Saad to Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Aziz sahab Raipuri رحمة الله عليه ( Khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Qadir sahab Raipuri رحمة الله عليه to grant him another honorary khilafat.. but Hazrat رحمة الله عليه clearly refused..

These honorary khilafat are given by Mashaikh due to personal affection.. My Shaikh Hazrat Miyaji Abdur Rahman sahab رحمة الله عليه had 27 honorary Khilafats from different Mashaikh.. he never claimed anything.. did not even have his own room at Markaz.. inspite of being there since the time of Hazratji Maulana Ilyas sahab رحمة الله عليه.. he had his belongings kept on the first row and always prayed there .. He slept in the main hall along with common folks who came in Jamaat.. only when he fell ill did he moved on the mezzanine floor on persuasion by Mashaikh.. ikhlaas is learnt.. comes with Tarbiyat..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+8 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2018 06:26

Wow do you even know anything as proof for your saying, or are you getting ilham!!!

Please before posting in my thread remember to substantiate your claim with authenticated proof. 

Like i have done.

+1 -0Like x 1