The following members appreciate this topic: ummi taalib, Maripat
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2017 16:19
(bism1)

(salam)

Visited Hazrat Miyanji Phool Muhammed sahab ( db ) at his village 'Lakhna' in Mewat.

Really very much moved by his austerity.. a flash back to the lives of sahaba رضي الله عنهم ..

Almost moved to tears when i saw his kitchen..made of mud & clay..

Hazrat (db) is 102 yrs as per his voters id Masha Allah.. but says he is much older..

Said he was first bayat to Hazratji Maulana ilyas sahab (rah) then to Hazratji Maulana Yousuf sahab (rah) and then to Hazratji Maulana inamul hasan sahab (rah)..

( He has khilafat from Hazrat Hafizji Yousuf sahab Tandawi (rah) Khalifa of Hazrat Munshi Allah datta sahab (rah) Of Markaz Nizamuddin who was Khalifa of Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Hussain Ahmed Madani (rah) Also has Khilafat from Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali Khan sahab (db) )

Said he saw Hazrat Maulana Zubairul Hasan sahab (rah) born & pass away before his eyes..with much grief..

He was much sad that almost all of his companions passed away & that he is left alone..

He expressed the need for us to always keep our eyes set on aakhirah.. and recalled the incidents of Hazrat Fatima radhi Allahu anhuma when she would knock the doors of her blessed father (saw) to ask for some provisions and returned home with wealth of Aakhirah..

Hazrat (db) would beam with love while narrating these incidents.. Alhamdulillah really a blessing of Allah سبحانه وتعالى that he gave me this opportunity to visit this waliAllah this day on 28th Dec, 2016.

By the barakah of all the pious souls here .. Hazrat (db) also gave ijazah to this lowly self.. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى make me worthy of it. Ameen.

My cousin took some pictures of his house..

The visit brought comfort to heart that no matter how evil.. dark and gloomy everything around seems to us.. there are still lights of hidaya twinkling from the earth.. acting as a barrier .. holding the punishments of Allah سبحانه وتعالى by constantly lifting their frail hands in dua...

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى keep give him a long life with aafiya and let the ummah benefit more from him.. and May He keep those lights of hidaya burning everywhere.. Ameen..
report post quote code quick quote reply
Ameen x 1
Winner x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2017 16:31
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

duas..

Wa Assalam..
Like x 1
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2017 18:58
(salam)

i wonder how amazing it is.. and true that Allah سبحانه وتعالى spreads the ikhlaas of a mukhlis person far & wide.. see the place where he lives in Mewat.. (about 4 hrs from delhi, depending on traffic) i doubt it gets regular electricity.. and of course he doesnt even have a mobile leave alone internet.. and his words are reaching across the globe Subhan Allah... while he did not have to do anything.. just pure ikhlaas..

To tell a little secret.. Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali Khan sahab (db) told me once that this buzurg is among Mustajab-ut-dawaat..

wa Assalam..
Like x 1
Winner x 1
Back to top Post New Topic