Bilal786, usayd, Muadh_Khan
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2020 10:27
Halalified YouTube Audio
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 2
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2020 14:54
I witness there are good number of brothers on this forum to support a revert on his "new to Islam questions"

There are Tens of millions of muslims "WHO ARE NEW TO ISLAM" looking for guidance. They don't have internet, they don't even have a masjid or maktab.

I an console myself, "kabhi mayoos math hoena". Bak raha hoon junoon mein kya kya.
+0 -0Winner x 1
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2020 14:58
Recently a group lectured on Sifaath of Allah SWT to villagers (village without masjid).

The villagers asked, Wow... "So Allah can do so many things. Which political party does he belong to, what is his symbol to vote for him"
+0 -0
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 01:34
Shortly tens mullions of poor Indian Muslims will have two options
1. Go to detention centre.
2. Convert to Hinduism.

I need not worry, I have ten documents to prove my citizenship. Poor Muslims will be put to trial.
Andhhere kab chhatenge. Aur kaise chhatenge
No post ratings
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 02:39
Assalamualaikum,
Don't loose hope, instead increase your sacrifices for the sake of Allah and Islam, steadfast on Dawah. Help of Allah is very near, just we have to show sabr and give qurbani for deen. Nabi (sallahualaihiwasallam) and sahaba (RA) gave huge qurbani, showed sabr and never hesitated with Dawah for 13 years in Makkah . Allah's help came in form of Madina and finally fateh Makkah.
Allah's help is very near, only we are thinking it far.
Assalamualaikum
+0 -0Like x 1
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 03:11
Jab qurbaniyon ki ek (matloobag) satah pahunch jayegi

Jab baatil dawat ke khilaaf aayega to Allah baatil ko tod denge

Jaise photon, namrood, abu jahal ke saath hua

Hame deen aur deen ki dawat ke khatir qurbani badha kar us satah tak pahunchani hai
+0 -0
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 03:18
Mai to goya Allah ki madad ko aate hue apni ankhon se dekh raha ho, magar pahle kuch qurbaniyan aur waqti pareshaniyan

Daymi Rahat ke pahle waqti diqqaten hain

+0 -0
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 06:12
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

That good news is for 1% of population. There is immediate danger of mass irtidaad of 10s of millions. We foresee misbehavior to our most pious ladies in detention centers, this made them to come to streets. Conditions apply, this sacrifice of their haya and appearing on streets is now valid.
In battle of trench their was physical activity, by sahabah in the presence of Rasulullah SAS. So what should we do.

Persecuted Haq is looking towards Salahuddin Ayyubi RA, Nooruddin Zandagi RA, Mohammed bin Qasim RA etc.
Malaysia commented on the situation and it is facing bitter trade war, their lifeline is dented.
Heads of Arab states are hugging, awarding with their best national award. At least these Arab state heads can use their cordial relations and advise on human values to the awardee.
Mayoos math hona..... a hint of where and what to look for.
+0 -0
Rank Image
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2020 09:28
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
+1 -0Like x 1