#16 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 09:47
Send me one Format to print for my 3 kids
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 12:31
Quote:
Allah will send kuffar and munafiqeen and the disobedient ones in Jahannum. Does it mean that He will keep on loving them because His love is perfect and love should be unconditional?

These are 2 different things merged together. Allah's love is conditional but it's not like our love. Our love for our children should be unconditional for their success. Will you actually hate your children who need to be taught good from bad because they did something bad?

Allah's love being above and beyond our love, a perfect love does not mean it's for everyone. I think you misunderstood something in my reply. There are many places in the Qur'aan where it says, "Indeed Allah loves those who....." as well as "Indeed Allah does not love those who...."

Yasin wrote:
Our love should be unconditional. Showing the love and reward should be conditional.

The second part means that you don't give rewards when they do something bad, you can show dislike but not hate. Not hating to an extent means there should be love. Even when you discipline love should be there whether you show it or not at the time. See the Prophet's conduct towards children and his own daughters throughout their lives.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?