You have contributed 33.7% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer, abuzayd2k, Taalibah
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 16:41
If we are living in difficult times then we are also living in the times where there are asbaab (means) which previous generations lacked. I am observing this thing that some brilliant individuals and some institutions are making one or two good quality Islamic schools in large cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad etc. However, the masses and the people living in far away areas have no access to them. My suggestion for those who are reading this post is to build good quality online alternative and digitize deeni and dunia education. In this manner more people will get benefit and it can also trigger a process of mushroom growth of home maktabs by those who are intelligent and qualified enough and have benefited from these online institutions. This way good quality education will spread wide and far with rapid speed.

I get comments on my youtube channel in which people are clearly saying that they are Alhamdulillah benefiting from my tajweed lessons. All people don't have access to maktabs and good quality Islamic schools. So there should be an alternative not only for ilm essentials or zaynab academy kind of stuff but also top class school level education for deeni as well as secular subjects according to the comprehension level of children.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 16:44
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Finland's education system interests me.
No post ratings
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 18:05
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

When available, Maktab is a must.

Online, home tuitions etc. are during extreme unavoidable circumstances.

I created a Maktab in my house for 5 years and requested my Muslim brothers to send their children to my house. 10 children got benefited.

I could have hired a teacher for my children alone, but I created a Maktab environment. I shifted this temporary Maktab to regular Maktab when it was established in my locality.
+0 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 18:26
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Ma sha Allah. May Allah help you in your blessed work. May Allah increase the quantity and quality of your students. May Allah shower his blessings upon your family and you. What a blessed soul you are and what a precious and worthy mother you have got who bore you.
+0 -0Ameen x 5
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 12:42
I quote from Ali Mian Nadvi RA.

You must know that without deeni taleem, Muslims survival in India is impossible. We have witnessed the Power of secular education, linguistic power, arts, law etc, but without deeni taleem millat-e-islamia cannot survive with its identity. You offer your children education of geography, history, arts, science mathematics. But remember, above all this offer your children deeni education. We must establish this in every masjid, mohalla, city, everywhere. If we seal and keep deeni taleem in a box, don't allow it to spread over the whole community, then there is danger of dacoits will rob this box, so, better; allow everyone to participate in preservation of deeni taleem, then everyone collectively will safeguard the boundaries of deeni taleem and this shall survive.
+0 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 14:40
Regarding above post: I don't have the art to honestly translate Ali Mian's RA words. But let me place the message from it.
1. Deeni taleem is a must for survival of Muslims with their religious identity.
2. Protecting deeni taleem as an individual (for my family) is an impossible task. Make it collective responsibility of community. Through collective defensive power we can protect deeni taleem, in turn, our deen itself.
3. It is everyone's responsibility to Establish maktabs even in isolated localities (especially where muslim families are in small numbers)

Note: Elders say, it is responsibility of local masjid tablighi saathees to establish maktabs at isolated places, collect, pool and pay the rent for the building (this was never heard earlier).
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 15:17
Not disagreeing with you, but I just want to mention what Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam mentioned in a recent lecture regarding the issues in Tabligh Jamat. He said to the effect that dawah and tabligh is necessary, but they are many avenues for doing tabligh, and the Tabligh Jamat is but one avenue
Tazkiya is necessary, but this system.of khanqah is but one avenue of achieving tazkiya. Similarly teaching and learning is necessary, and Darul Ulooms and the madrasah system is but one avenue for achieving this objective. Don't make the means the goal.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 15:27
Concerned wrote:
View original post

I agree with Mufti Mohammed bin Adam.

Tabligh, khanqah, madrasah is one of the solutions. But most of people are attracted towards them after witnessing the results. Any other alternative arrangement is welcomed.
In tabligh, we are taught; "kisi bhi deeni kaam ke rafeeq bano, fareeq naheen"
Towards any religious activity, be a associate ( offer moral support), never behave like competitor.
+0 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 15:45
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Masha Allah. How insightful. How sad that tablighis are unaware about their own elders.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 15:47
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Ma sha Allah. May Allah increase tablighis like you who are truly knowledgeable and enlightened.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 06:31
It hurts, really hurts, tabligh is treated like a boxing bag.
Every passersby goes for a kick. Shhhhh; don't respond, mol ilyasSabRA has advised you not to respond.
When tablighis respond, declaration comes, this effort is no more on nahaj of mol ilyasSabRA.

Let us move on
+0 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 07:03
Hakimul Ummah RA.
A person cannot get involved in all the deeni works at the same time.

Mufti Taqi usmani sab dB says, if someone says "this is the effort" and that motivates him give 100% on that, let him move on. Don't dislodge him from there, he will do nothing afterwards.
A person is managing a Maktab alone, don't take him for four months until you find an alternative who can manage the Maktab the same way.
If tablighis are efficiently managing tabligh, let them move on, don't try to pull them towards khanqah, taleem, jihad etc. They don't deny the validity of other efforts.
If pressure falls on them, they are forced to say "tabligh is the best" and they are happy with that. Others get wild, we humbly request don't create that situation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 09:09
Guest-164326 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
If pressure falls on them, they are forced to say "tabligh is the best" and they are happy with that. Others get wild, we humbly request don't create that situation.

Rightly said. However, the rule applies to tablighis too. For instance, I couldn't go to chillah last year because of my business. A buzurg of a jamaat which came some time ago, said to me that if I discontinue the work of tabligh, Allah will send calamity to me because I have already spent 4 months in tabligh. Another saathi whom I met online told me on whatsapp the same thing. One of the saathi of my local jamaat told me that my individual dhikr and ibadat will be wasted and Allah will question me about my ijtimai amaal.

If a person spends 4 months in tabligh and he finds out that he is more inclined towards ilm or tassawuf or jihad then why do some tablighi or most tablighis think that he is going astray? Let anyone join who wants to join and let anyone go who wants to go. Don't pressurize like you don't want to be pressurized.

Golden Rule

Don't do to others what you don't want others do to you.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 09:17
Guest-164326 wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tabligh jamaat is more like the bratty little kid who goes around kicking everyone, but as soon as he gets kicked back he runs crying to his mummy to tell her how nasty the other kids are. In all my involvement with different groups and efforts, tabligh jamaat was the one that criticised the other groups the most.
No post ratings
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2019 09:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It happens many times, some one is busy in tabligh, he is brainwashed, tabligh is preschooling, join us and get graduated.

Why can't someone be allowed to get graduated in tabligh itself.
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?