report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 18:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This post should be sent to Pentagon for in depth analysis. Maybe, the experts there could decipher the hidden code in it.
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 18:43

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Pakistan has become a lot more intolerant, castiest, divided, divisive, abusive, discourteous and extremist in both right and left directions.

In the 1970s and 1980s and even to some extent in early 1990s, people were a lot more tolerant but Pakistani people were moral, upright and truthful. It was maybe a result of British influence that institutions, schools and (Pakistan) civil society functioned better.

Today, I see more young men with beards and more women with Niqabs on the streets but it is a hypocritical society where people are lazy, dishonest, liars and deceivers. I have been to many Madaris, Darul-ulooms and met most Senior Pakistani Ulama:

1. They never turn upon time
  2. There is no discipline
  3. There is no professionalism
  4. There is no system

And when they are spoken about issues about timekeeping, honesty they openly make fun of you and think that these are “Conspiracies of Goray (white people)”

Go to 99.99% of the Madaris and Darul-ulooms in Pakistan and you can see how they operate, a few fantastic examples like Jamiatur-Rasheed etc are NOT the norm in Pakistan.

Spend time with majority of the Ulama in Pakistan and you will see their personal habits and lifestyles, a few Ulama who are above the rest is NOT the norm in Pakistan.

Btw Pakistani Madaris, Darul-ulooms and Ulama are TEN TIMES better then India and Bangladesh.

I am sure that there are many good “Islamic schools in Pakistan” but would I go back in time and put myself through a normal Islamic school of today…NOPE!

I went through just a normal school in Pakistan, my brothers and sisters went through most elite (Catholic) schools in Pakistan

Believe me, I say this after personally experiencing and interacting with the top echelons of Pakistani society (both religious and non-religious)

I sat down with top producers of Geo TV and heard WHY and HOW they produce (Secular and Anti-Islam) dramas and it is out of sheer hatred of the “Mullas” and then I sat down with top leadership of Deobandees to ask as to why they don’t accept some of the (right demands) of Secularist and they don’t out of sheer hatred (not principle)

Pakistan (today) is a messed up society...BUT Allah Ta'ala is turning Pakistan into this for the future..It is NECESSARY.

Allah Ta'ala is preparing Pakistan to play a role in the future of Islam, that society will rip itself apart!

+0 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 18:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

But not being punctual ≠ being extremist
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 19:11
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Perhaps, he means to say extremist in ignorance.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 19:11

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I am not saying that.

I believe in old fashioned Islam which is based on Tasawuff. Deen is Muamalat and 99% of it is interaction and behaviour with other people.

The kind of language “Muslims” are using has never been used in the history of Islam, calling each other dogs, Shayateen, Dajjal etc and when you look at the personal interaction and behaviour they lie, cheat, deceive, never keep their word, never admit their error.

The “Pakistani Muslims” of today are HERO in rhetoric and ZERO in exhibiting Islam in their behaviour. Ulama like Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) were embodiment of words and action, read his entire refutation of Baatil and pay close attention to language and tone.

Read the letters between Maulana Maududi (RA) and Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) they are bitterly disagreeing with each other but look at their behaviour

When it comes to “Non-Ulama”, take a look at the style, tone and mannerism of Dr Israr Ahmed (RA).

People of Pakistan voted for Mufti Mahmood (RA) because of his habits and personalities not because of his Bayans. Bhutto declared Qadiyanees based on the personality of Allamah Yusuf Binnori (RA).

Today (young generation of Pakistani youth) are simply following the Ulama whom they say who have no regard for timekeeping, discipline or professionalism.

Do you think that people like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto or Noor Khan etc would have listened to Ulama if they had the kind of work ethics, language and morals of Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA)? :lol

Today. Tassawuff and knowledge has become a “candy”…Every person is somebody’s Khaleefa and everybody is “Hazrat”, “Allamah” of some kind.

Politics will NEVER bring Islam to Pakistan, those who are trying to being Islam via Politics are deluding themselves.

Politics might bring a new BMW in the house of a Maulana but it will not bring Islam and it will alienate and take people of Pakistan AWAY from Islam.

People of Pakistan can see that Ulama and religious minded people are the worst when it comes to day to day affairs of Pakistan. People of Pakistan are voting for PTI in KPK which is an outrageous situation!

+1 -0Agree x 3Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 19:52
Zacky or zaky from Australia is a decent cartoon for kids. You have to buy the DVDs, as their are only previews on YouTube.

Upin and ipin is a Malaysian or Indonesian cartoon about Muslim children doing regular children activities.

Besides Abdul bari I don't know of any other quality cartoons in English. They have some in arabic, perhaps you can see if they have subtitles. I have seen some of the Quran/prophet story cartoons in Arabic. Children like those as there are adventures.

The best " non Islamic cartoon" I have watched is called wild krattz. It is about two real brothers who go on adventures and learn about animals. And I mean animals that we have never even heard about, big and small. The only issues with that cartoon is some music at the beginning, and perhaps the 2 female character s are dressed in tight clothes with no hijab, not sure if cartoon characters need hijab lol.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2019 19:53
The issue is not small children, the issue is children 13+ and of course it helps if you bring them on the Deen when they are small but even then in today's world 13+ is the main issue.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 02:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What is the solution?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 02:43
Quote:
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In the 1970s and 1980s and even to some extent in early 1990s, people were a lot more tolerant but Pakistani people were moral, upright and truthful. It was maybe a result of British influence that institutions, schools and (Pakistan) civil society functioned better.

So, I assume that darul ulooms in UK and South Africa are better because ulema there have western education and the over all environment is western. Also the students studying there have good western secular education along with deeni education.
No post ratings
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 04:49
This is universal problem, be it Pak or hind, if we want quality education for our children, it comes with all these nonsense. So it requires urgent attention

When we discuss this ulema, they advice us to sacrifice quality of education for Deen.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 04:58
Quote:
I believe in old fashioned Islam which is based on Tasawuff. Deen is Muamalat and 99% of it is interaction and behaviour with other people.

Agree with this 100%. Which is exactly why people like Maulana Tariq Jameel have lately been immensely focused on ikhlaq in his bayanat. Almost every bayan of his these days is about how we, the Muslims, should be interacting with each other according to what the Sunnah of Prophet SAW was. I find it quite frustrating at times to listen to the same old speech about ikhlaq but I can't ignore the fact that he is absolutely on point with identifying this as the number one issue plaguing the Muslims, especially the Pakistanis.

+2 -0Like x 2Disagree x 2
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 08:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The army has rigged the elections and PTI winning in KPK is a big sign for this. People in KPK knew Imran Khan was bad. Moulana Fazul Rahman losing was due to rigging.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 08:55
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What are these right demands, that the deobandees aren't accepting, please expound further?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 09:00
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

The elections this time, maybe, when it was a matter of placing their puppet in the federal position but what about the last one when PTI won, too, in KPK. The army had no particular stake then to bring PTI to power and that also in KPK.
+0 -0Agree x 2

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?