You have contributed 33.7% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer, abuzayd2k, Taalibah
Rank Image
London
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 15:32
If posts are not with added English translation, then I'm afraid the moderators will be removing the posts.

It is not fair to post something many can't read or understand.

Above posts have already been polite enough, so please do not ignore. Afterall, it is about education. So please read, understand and comply, Jzk.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 15:53
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Teaser of my Future Thread!

In order to rise, one has to have some motivation. The stronger the motivation, the speedier the rise. Give Muslims the right motivation and then see how they rise.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 15:58
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Hmmm! Interesting! I wonder from which university did Mullah Umar RH got his education.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 16:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Sorry I shall not post in urdu.
No post ratings
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 16:54
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Motivation is working for a 100 meter race. We would like to have long lasting performance. It could be ever lasting with proper money compensation. We can buy the performance.

Or a a relay race, keep motivating, one performs, meantime prepare for the second, pass the baton to him... then continue.

I am trying to recall one dars "Milli tanzeemein kyon naakaam ho jaathi hain" By Mufti Taqi Usmani DB. The words are something like, after watching performance of group, we get a ray of hope, but after a short period they vanish..... further the lecture continues. I am trying to get that dars from my computer.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 17:23
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Allah swt has already given us motivation-Jannat

وَفِي ذَٰلِكَ فَلْيَتَنَافَسِ الْمُتَنَافِسُونَ

“For this let (all) those strive who strive for bliss“
No post ratings
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 17:28
ApnayGharonKoBachaainByShaykhMuftiTaqiUsmani/ApnayGharonKoBachaainByShaykhMuftiTaqiUsmani.pdf

Download from archive dot archive

Very informative about our zimmedari towards our children and our family.
+0 -0
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 17:31
And this
AuladKiIslah-o-TarbiyatWaldainKiZimmadariHaiByShaykhMuftiTaqiUsmani/AuladKiIslah-o-TarbiyatWaldainKiZimmadariHaiByShaykhMuftiTaqiUsmani.pdf
+0 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2019 18:10
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Yes of course! That's the ultimate motivation. However, we were born to the rule this world too, not only the world here after, not because we are greedy, but because we want to benefit all and show what true deen in it's totality is.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 05:22
I cannot agree more on that what brother Muadh said in the start.

I was forced to attend one sheikh majlis and he was telling about his already planned different islahi trips to different countries, which is a good thing, however I got surprised when I heard from him that he teaches in madarsa too (some books). So he is not present in these days when Madarsa is open.

I am from Pakistan and I will try to answer why the Madaris are failing in producing hardworking, honest, punctual and loyal students.

1. Madaris charges no fees at all in Pakistan and this is I think is a major issue. For an institute to work it needs financing and all of the financing is very less that hardly Madaris are able to fulfill the food part of the education.

2. Taswauff is one of the hardest thing in Islam. Practically speaking you will find 99 percent of them not practically Taswauff oriented. Taswauff remain only in bayanats unfortunately.

3. Most of the students who studies in Madaris are from poor background. I know that families who can't afford their children sent them to Madaris so they can at least get food.

4. Most of the teachers in Madaris do two jobs at least, one in the morning for Madarsa and another one in the evening or they are imam somewhere. They have to feed their families too.

5. Now a days their are horrible stories of management of Madarsa doing misuse of funds and this also doesn't help either.

And many other reasons as well.

Bottom line I am not saying close the Madaris. I too give my zakat, sadqah and etc to Madaris as well. Keep them running as it is. If yearly Pakistan is producing one hardworking, honest, loyal and punctual alim. It is fine with me. (I am sure number is more then 1)

Solution

Why not open a madarsa plus school with best male teachers (for boys only) of both worlds pay them handsomely and of course their will be fee of the school. May be this kind of solution might work but ofcourse it will not be for masses as we will put good fee to cover expenses.

Brother Muadh, how old are you, it seems that you are becoming direct same as Majlis.

Request for prayers
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 06:30
You are clear and honest in your views as always :)

May be we were not created to 'rule' others,may be our job was to 'guide' them towards the ultimate success in akhira,may be we were raised as an UMMA which will advise 'good' and forbid what is wrong and to save the whole humanity from hellfire....

In the process we were allowed to 'fight' if needed,not to overthrow others and occupy the seat for ourselves BUT to remove kufr from the position of power,so that they could not mislead others.The ultimate aim was to frustrate the designs of Shaytan to show human race as unworthy of the khilafat on this planet earth.

In the process we were allowed to defend ourselves and even to invade the kufr to remove it from the position from which it could influence others and create rebellion against God.It was never a nation against nation,a religion by one name against a religion by another name,it was not Arab against Ajam either.....

Shaytan challenged that he will prove us down in the eyes of Allah swt and نعوذ بالله prove the divine decision about our vice regency on earth wrong. This challenge was not only limited to Muslims,it was about HUMAN RACE. Allah swt out of his mercy provided us with guidance through his books and through his prophets. The struggle is on going and will continue till the end....

So sipraomer,it is neither a national war,nor sectarian war,nor a political war,nor is it a war for supremacy in the world,nor is it for a piece of land.It is a different kind of war on a more fundamental level,where our defined job is basically DAWA دعوة and in the process of Dawa if we have to fight,kill and be killed,then our Ajr is on Allah.It is such a sensitive duty that Allah swt warned us that if we are not ready to do it,then Allah will raise another ummat to take charge from us.We can not do our job if we hate other human beings (we may hate their sins though),we can only do it if we sincerely care to save humanity from the ever lasting torment of hellfire and prove Shaytan wrong.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 06:57
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Re read my comment and the reason I gave for ruling the world.

Anbiya AS also do dawah.
Ulema do dawah through arguments and logic.
Aulia do dawah through teaching tazkiyah of rooh.
Mujahideen do dawah through sword and weapons. (Fadhail e Amaal - First page of Fadhail e Tabligh)

Without authority Islam is powerless and just a religion because a considerable amount of Quran and Sunnah can't be implemented without khilafah. It is necessary, it is necessary and it is necessary. I will give detailed reasons in another thread. However, I have to prepare a lot before posting that thread insha Allah.
+1 -0Like x 1
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 07:01
Discussion on tableeg, tasawwuf or khilafat on this thread is irrelevant. No more selling dreams. Whoever has current experience on children education, kindly share it. This is evolution, takes time for administrators to settle down.
No post ratings
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 07:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

If you mean Qur'an and sunnah is beheading, amputation of arms, lashes etc, then your view may be right.

For Practicing another ahkaam and sunnats, we not wait eternally.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 09:49
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

I will reply you with sufficient evidence and proper perspective that what I really mean. Am not talking about waiting. My comment can't be understood in isolation. In other threads I have discussed this issue in detail.

for example this one
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in green?