Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Shaykh Salih al suhaimy praises shaykh Rabe'e al madkhaly

You have contributed 10.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 18:48
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Old x 2
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 23:25
Jzk brother.

I wasn't going to reply and I don't think anyone else wants to reply either. But I'm only replying because we don't want others to think that you can post unwanted stuff and get away with it and allow other readers to think it's cool.

Sorry bro, but you won't find any Madkhalee fans or supporters here ;)

You keep posting and I'll keep repeating
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2014 13:41
Salaam

Why are the mods allowing this Madhkali garbage to be posted here in the first place ???

I see no benefit in it whatsoever, op why don't you try salafi talk forum or the other salafi forums out there, pretty useless posting it here. No one takes madhkalis seriously here.

Just don't want little kids logging on here and stumbling across this type of garbage and then thinking so 'madhkalism' must be legit as it was on mufti says...and then off they go.
+1 -0Like x 1
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2014 15:41
Although his posts interest nobody here, is he violating any forum rule ?

Wassalamu 'alaykum.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2014 20:15
If we don't treat a sickness early, then it's our fault for letting it spread. Why let a bug became the virus that causes cancer :p

Figuratively speaking :b

Good job mods and you Jinn.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2014 23:25
How the heck does he think someone will consider discussing on his topics, when he since joining not joined a single on-going discussion in any topic? He's apparently not interested in engaging with others...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2014 18:21
Some one guide OP to IAforums :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2014 16:16
well ... as usual in this forum.... i am being attacked simply because i have different thoughts....yet you guys say that "madkhalees" do that..i did not attack any one,..."it is a shame on you to commit something that you accuse others of" this quote is from imam shafi'y.....

as "guest-199323" stated i did not break any rules..how come my post is removed?...isn't that what you accuse us of doing...
is it halal for you and haram for us"allegedly"...?

and mr. "True Life"... why do you swear in "heck"?....isn't that shirk?
subhan allah ...no body tells TRUE LIFE not to swear in anything but allah....yet my post is REMOVED simply because they hate the shaykh speaking...

and to those who claim that no one cares for shaykh rabee's talk....is that why this post got over 1900 views???

I let the readers with the posts in this thread to decide which cult is attacking others without the right to do so...and just to tag the parties in this thread...i am what they call a "madkhalee" and everybody else are the ones who do so....

and thanks and praise to allah who makes the people of sunnah victorious in different means including the acts of their enemies...such as this situation..
+1 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2014 16:25
scholar translations wrote:
View original post

Brother, apologies you feel this way.

Quote:
and mr. "True Life"... why do you swear in "heck"?....isn't that shirk?
Can you explain how "Heck" is shirk?

Of cource you are not breaking any rules, otherwise you would have been stopped, and being a good Muslim, I'm sure you have no intention of doing so.

I guess members here don't want to see any form of promotion from any Madkhalee.

I'm sure if Barelwi's signed up on a Madkhalee forum and started posting identical posts as you are doing, he would be banned and labelled immediately. The guns of Takfeer would be shooting all over the place, at least that's not happening here I guess.

Khair, if you have beneficial work to share with us, then by all means, please do so.

جزاك الله خيرا
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2014 17:14
scholar translations wrote:
and to those who claim that no one cares for shaykh rabee's talk....is that why this post got over 1900 views???

You should stop coming back to see if anyone replied, you'll just exhaust yourself lol. Others log on to see why all the hype.

Why dont you tell us how many views the video got?
2 veiws.PNG
Downloads: 347
    [48.24 kB]
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?