Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Is Allah Above The Throne

You have contributed 33.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2015 19:43
سوال: ایک شخص اللہ جل شانہ کا مقام بلاکیف واتصال عرش کو مانتا ہے اور دوسرا شخص کہتا ہے کہ اللہ جل جلالہ ہرجگہ پر بلاکیف واتصاف ہے، صحیح کیا ہے؟
جواب: یہ دونوں امر صحیح ہیں اور نص میں وارد ہیں، اس میں بحث نہ کرنی چاہیے۔ الخ (فتاوی دارالعلوم: ۱۸/۱۰۷، ط: دارالعلوم دیوبند)

Q: A man believes that the place of Allah without Kaif (fashion, shape etc) and Ittisaal (contact) is Arsh and the second man says that Allah is present everywhere without Kaif and Ittisaaf. Which is the correct aqeeda?
Ans: Both of these are right and have come in nass (text). It should not be debated. (upto end) (fatawa darululoom, 18/107)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2015 21:19
This topic is delicate and should not really be discussed as this will create unnecessary confusion.

Better to stick to listening to the lectures of the authentic scholars and leave it at that.

On a side note, I am in London, but I'm also in England and Great Britain and United kingdom. I'm in all these places at once and everyone will accept this and agree with it. WHY will everyone agree with it? Because it's in their capacity to understand and comprehend.

But if I start talking in scientific terms etc, it would be beyond many of our understandings, and here we are asking questions about Allah, of Whom, Allah himself said that we would not even be able to imagine what he is like, so trying to understand His whereabouts is far far far beyond our understanding.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2015 22:34
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Apparently it's within the special understanding powers of a certain group who can't stop bringing up this topic.

A customer came to me once for a project, I have no idea how he managed to go from technical IT discussion to where is Allah. They are obsessed with this.

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2015 06:00
It is certainly beyond our knowledge and understanding..and we will not be asked about it in Akhera nor the answer to this question have any role in our ultimate success on the day of judgment !

The sources of knowledge are AQAL and ILM. If AQAL alone was enough,there would be no need for the Prophets.The only authentic source of ILM is WAHI and the WAHI chose to remain silent about it.

We should keep silent too.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2015 21:22
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I am witnessing another case of excusing and supporting kufr in the name of following supposed Islamic sources (Naql). When you say Naql is over Aql you are excusing the kufr of all unislamic religions. Then a Hindu can refuse to accept Islam with saying he is taking his hindi naql over thinking (aql) about Islam. Consequently he would be pardoned from kufr according to this view. The same goes for any other kufr religion. So watch out.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 02:41
Didn't I tell you to stop posting until you've undertaken some basic reading classes?? You just keep ranting about kufr, you apologised to me yesterday for your silly message yesterday yet you didn't learn your lesson. Pleeeeeease re read the post above and tell me where the brother mentioned NAQL like you claim. Seriously fix up
+0 -0Agree x 1
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 06:45
HSATB wrote:
View original post

I am witnessing that you are trying to use Aql to make aqeeda about something which is beyond aql. So please don't try to be mantaqi and be careful. You might be anonymous for guys on internet, but not for of Allah, as He is watching you.
No post ratings
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 06:57
HSATB wrote:
View original post

Brother Alif was saying that we should follow wahi, and not mere aql. If you think that wahi isn't over Aql, then you are excusing the kufr of Atheists and Shiaism, as they totally depend on Aql while ignoring any other source in the matters which are beyond aql. So watch out.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 19:10
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Allah's excistence is not beyond aql. If Allah's excistence was over aql Allah would not punish anyone for kufr since on which basis could someone deny Allah=kufr when belief in Allah is not based on aql?
AND FEAR ALLAH FOR YOUR COMPARISON WITH ATHEIST AND SHIAS (????). Do you even believe Allah is real or do you just follow blindly whatever you like?
No post ratings
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 20:22
HSATB wrote:
View original post

I follow wahi, even if it apparently goes against my Aql.
But as you follow Aql, even if it goes against Naql (because otherwise you will be giving path to Hindus as you said), so go on with your loony self.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 21:10
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Real aql does not go against naql. If your aql goes against naql then you have to check your aql or your interpretation of naql. What you don't understand is that a hindu can say the same as you when confronted with Islam. He may say Tawhid and Islam make sense according to his aql but he won't accept because it goes against his hindu naql. The same goes for every other filthy kafir believer.
This is what you are advocating. Blind following of the religion one is born into. This is the path of the mushrikin: "No, but we found our fathers doing so" (Shuara 74)

This is the product of the carelessness and ignorance of many Deobandi Mawlanas in the past. People call themselves Deobandi Hanafi Maturidi and say they support Ashari Aqida but don't have a clue about the basics of Ashari Maturidi Aqidah. But Alhamdulillah many shaykhs today are fixing this problem and teach real Islamic Aqidah. Examples are Mawlana Desai and Mohammad Yasir. Salafi Deobandis like you need to be smashed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 21:29
Delicate topic. Please refer to those scholars who are actually qualified to speak and are on the correct manhaj.

Thread locked unless Maulana Yasin feels that it is proving to be beneficial.
No post ratings