Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

mercy to the world

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 06:07
The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.

The greatest man to ever walk the earth youtube
0:02 / 12:53
الاسلام حسن شخصيتى و سلوكى(6-1\2)Islam improve my personality and behavioral youtube
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 06:44
Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.

Can you provide a reference for the incident with the 2 chicks and the frog?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 07:57
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment”

Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Frogs: it is not permissible to eat
That the Prophet peace be upon him forbade five: "Ant and Bee, Frog and Shrike and Hoopoe" 0

It was also reported from Anas may Allaah be pleased with him that the frog took water in its mouth to put out the fire that was prepared to burn the Prophet Ibraaheem (Abraham)peace be upon him

These creatures are not simply: there are many similarities between communities of people and communities of those critters.

Sura is called ants
Talk about the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him and the Kingdom of Spaa and ants
Ants just like humans
Nations and tribes
They have their own language

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
18. Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaiman (Solomon) and his hosts crush you, while they perceive not."

19. So he [Sulaiman (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said: "My Lord! Inspire and bestow upon me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."

There is no animal on earth and no bird that flies with its wings as you or they belong to communities. We have neglected nothing in the book. Then they will be collected. Their Lord (Qur'an 6/38).

Praise Him the seven heavens and the earth and who therein. There is nothing or praises His praise, but you do not understand. Their praise He is gentle and forgiving. Qur'an 17/44).

بطل كاراتيه أوروبي يسلم وينقذ عائلته الملحدة قصة أعجب من الخيال Karate champion becomes a Muslim youtube
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 08:29

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment”

Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

Animals recognise the Prophets and Friends of Allah by Dr Tahir ul Qadri youtube
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 08:34

Frogs: it is not permissible to eat
That the Prophet peace be upon him forbade five: "Ant and Bee, Frog and Shrike and Hoopoe" 0

It was also reported from Anas may Allaah be pleased with him that the frog took water in its mouth to put out the fire that was prepared to burn the Prophet Ibraaheem (Abraham)peace be upon him

These creatures are not simply: there are many similarities between communities of people and communities of those critters.

Sura is called ants
Talk about the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him and the Kingdom of Spaa and ants
Ants just like humans
Nations and tribes
They have their own language

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
18. Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaiman (Solomon) and his hosts crush you, while they perceive not."

19. So he [Sulaiman (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said: "My Lord! Inspire and bestow upon me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."

There is no animal on earth and no bird that flies with its wings as you or they belong to communities. We have neglected nothing in the book. Then they will be collected. Their Lord (Qur'an 6/38).

Praise Him the seven heavens and the earth and who therein. There is nothing or praises His praise, but you do not understand. Their praise He is gentle and forgiving. Qur'an 17/44).

بطل كاراتيه أوروبي يسلم وينقذ عائلته الملحدة قصة أعجب من الخيال Karate champion becomes a Muslim youtube
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 09:24
Respected member akay

Please post references, espcially when asked for. If posts are reported by members as questionable, the post will be removed. And as the Admin has already mentioned, if you wish to promote your YouTube channel, then please use the correct means.

Please follow the rules and avoid being penalised.

Please note: This is not a site that promotes Dr Tahir ul Qadri.

We are not of the Barelwi School.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 11:22

• Peace, mercy and blessings of God

I only spread Islam
Without following anyone
I follow the Koran and Hadith only
I write and spread Islam elsewhere
Even if one of the members is wrong
He accuses me of injustice
It is considered that the similar subject belongs to another
As a member
arfat zahar
The previous topic closed

+0 -3Dislike x 3
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 18:05
Quote:
I follow the Koran and Hadith only

Loading Qur'aan Verse
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 21:22

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.

اخلاق صديقه المسلم اثرت فيه(9--1\2)Muslim manners friend affected me youtube
الاسلام غير حياتى بالكامل(4--2\2)Islam change my life completelyyoutube
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2019 07:18
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 14:13
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?