Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Golden Advice To Muslims After New Zealand Mosque Attack

You have contributed 35.2% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 17:28
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Okay sounds good. jazakAllah Khair.

Moulana I gave him evidence with those links. A quick Google search of Vigil in Masjids will show the exact same thing.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 17:39
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I did a quick google search of masjids..all I found was non-muslims being invited to the masjid. Listening to the Quran and then being allowed to speak in offering their support to muslims. And condemn the attacks.

They are not being invited to sing or engage in religious ceremonies of their own.

So according to you the muslims by doing this are engaging in Kufr?

Then it might be shocking for you to know every year here in the U.K
We have an event called visit my mosque day....were once a year non-muslims are invited to visit a Masjid to watch muslims perform salah and given Islamic literature.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 17:59
This current situation has no doubt increased the chances of engaging with Non Muslims and giving them dawah. But with increasing opportunities comes ever increasing responsibility.
We in Pakistan or any other Muslim majority can't understand this situation perfectly. May Allah JJ showers hikmat from himself upon all our Da'is in Non Muslim countries, and make this current situation a source of restoration of Muslims' glory.
+2 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 18:09
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

It's not about depressing myself or complaining its about having perspective. We Muslims whether you like it or not are just as two faced as the kuffar. We complain they only care about their own yet we too seem to hold western Muslims blood more dear. All this outpouring off sympathy n that for 50 shuhadah ( not to say we don't give them their due condolences) but virtually nothing for ughuir concentration camps and constant bombings of masjids in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The non Muslims and I take my hat off to them are showing solidarity with us for new Zealand so we too now milk it. Non Muslims don't give a cahoots about shaam Afghanistan Burma so we too turn blind eye.
+2 -0Like x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 18:17
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Those are valid points.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 18:36
"The non Muslims and I take my hat off to them are showing solidarity with us for new Zealand so we too now milk it. Non Muslims don't give a cahoots about shaam Afghanistan Burma so we too turn blind eye."

Perfectly put. But we, common Muslims, aren't to be blamed either. In Pakistan if you are a molvi and you start talking openly about Afghanistan etc., then be prepared for a trip to nowhere. You will be sold to Americans.

Allah g..... Everything is such a mess. Can't even speak our heart out.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 18:38
Duno my last post are showing as anonymous. But yh we need to see bigger picture.

New Zealand leader on one hand has been amazin and if she is genuine may Allah grant her imaan but she is also in coalition bombing Muslims elsewhere. Do we value new Zealand Muslims over Iraq Muslims who see her as aggressor?

Also her not mentioning killers name. This is very bad. His name should be amplified. The west is doing a very good PR stunt so we forget about his name and motives. It goes against their narrative only Muslims can carry out mindless acts of terror. Look at all other white terrorists we forgotten their names already. Only issue this time is they got caught red handed and he left a manifesto and live streamed it otherwiss he too would be just a white shooter with mental issues.

Maybe I am sceptical and pessimistic but I smell a rat. Kuffar ain't generally this sympathetic so why now. I fear its just a con to make evryone lose focus. White terrorist motivated by ideology attacked Muslims. Give it a year no one will remember his name or why he did it and jus recall random guy killed Muslims. Yet we all know salman abeedi the Manchester bomber.

We dnt need kuffar sympathy we need the end of the constant Islamaphobia in media and by politicians n for us to be treated as equals and humans
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 18:56
Quote:
Duno my last post are showing as anonymous

Sorted.

----

Shouldn't hypocrisy and double standards be called after the change if they do contrary elsewhere?
No post ratings
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 22:02
Also notice how the NZ Prime Minister is being given more media attention than the shuhada.
Why?
Allah knows best ...
but could it be, to balance the fact that the terrorist was white.
The media want to maintain the 'white is right' narrative.
Also the slogan 'This is not us' is being repeated regularly, to keep this narrative.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2019 23:02
Guest-27118 wrote:
View original post

Yh this is as I mentioned. She has alot to answer for. This guy was a blessing in disguise. The white West has been caught red handed and now they will do anything and evryfin to remove the link between terrorism and non Muslim even if it means appeasing us for a few weeks.

Dubai lit up their burj Khalifa with her pic. She isn't the story in this the 50 shuhadah are yet they are already forgotten.

Duno y Muslims get so excited by superficial rubbish. So what if azaan is played n quran recited in parliament. Didn't our master say the quran in such some people read it and are elevated whilst some read it and the quran curses them. What good is azaan and quran if hearts are dead? Abu jahl had the honour of understanding the quranic Arabic in its original form he even was blessed with hearing the recitation of our master yet his heart was sealed so it benefited him not an iota. Unless we see a change in islamaphobia and wars on Muslim nations all this show and solidarity can go to hell. We Allah and that's enough we dnt need fake and wolves in sheep clothing trying to 'help'
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2019 04:58
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Absolutely. I have found this entire episode fishy from the very beginning. Even the terrorist's manifesto seemed to be trying too hard to make it obvious that white supremacy was to blame for the attacks. I don't know. With their history of using deception most effectively, I see the Jewish signature all over it. To what end, we'll probably know soon.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2019 05:08
Quote:
She isn't the story in this the 50 shuhadah are yet they are already forgotten.

Who's forgotten them?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2019 05:41
No Muslim in his senses is assuming that NZ PM or any other Non Muslim Government has become sympathetic to Islam and Muslims. The point is that their plans have backfired and this incident has caused millions of Non Muslim's attention towards Islam. Which is brilliant. No one can argue against the fact that Islam does leave its impression on anyone who sincerely studies it.

If anyone thinks that all those millions showing concerns have ulterior motives, is being morbid and sceptical. Logically it isn't possible.

So instead of quoting and requoting the obvious, its better to focus on using current situation in our advantage.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2019 06:39
If the non Muslims are really sincere in their compassion for the victims then they must immediately stop Islamophobia and propaganda against Islam and New Zealand should now set an example for the rest of the West.

It is to be considered as well that incidents like these are bad for tourism and economy for a country. Politicians may have this concern as well. They are very tricky and cunning people. Their gestures can't be trusted. However, I have no doubt that the common folk are genuinely saddened by this tragic event.
No post ratings
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2019 10:49
Islam teaches to be positive. If the present actions of NZ and other countries are positive, let us accept it.

If the attitude would have been "we don't care" and no actions would have taken, what we could have done? Nothing.

Many jamaats who have visited New Zealand describe the good character and humane nature of New Zealanders. Their character gets reflected on hockey and cricket fields also. It is their nature. No Hypocrisy.

So don't demand beyond this.
+0 -0Like x 1