Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Truth About Professional Amils - Mufti Tariq Masood (URDU)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Yasin, abu mohammed, byellow200, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 01:34
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Every one read this post and ask yourself that towards which thing are you calling? Quran and Sunnah ways or PROFESSIONAL AMILS.

When you say that Surah Falaq and Naas cure BUT............................
Is this BUT helping in strengthening our Iman on Quran, or is it doing the complete opposite?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 05:10
everyone is trying one upmanship and this thread is going nowhere.

Admin and moderators, who quickly lock threads because it causes debates and arguments (for eg - themajlis), i guess have lost the plot on this one.
+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 08:30
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

If somone is drunk how can he be Ahlullah? Makes no sense.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 10:31
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

If ur Hazrat calls someone 'Pagal'.. 'Shaytan' .. 'Moron' it may sound " Mathnavi Shareef " to ur ears and u delve into hidden subtleties and Hikmah of Hazrat. For the civilized world its just NOT acceptable..

And Sir, ur Hazrat is NOT any Shaikh Jalaluddin Rumi رحمة الله عليه to begin with, but a Loose Cannon. Sorry, but True Story.

wa Assalam..

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 10:32
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Answered.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 11:55
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

A Good Post by Bro SY1 of sunniforum..

source

This is my own opinion based on experience.

What i have found is that being kaamil (in the sufi sense) isnt a prerequisite to being a good Amil. Actually far from it.

Amaliyat is an ilm, and those who have mastered it (by whichever means) can genuinely help people with their issues and their work tends to yield results. Some charge, and some dont. The ones that charge shouldnt be looked down upon.

They provide a service and they deserve to be compensated for their time. Good Amils sometimes dont charge the full money. They are reasonable in price too. If an Amil quotes you something ridiculous then simply ignore him and move on.

Finally going to a sufi sheikh, who isnt someone who has mastered Amaliyat, and in the process of curing you he starts you off on zikr etc is wrong. I know many people who make regular zikr and have huge issues. The medicine for Jadoo and Jinn problems isnt sufi zikr. Its whats proven from Quran/Hadith and the experience of the Amils over the years.

Sometimes Jadoo/Jinns require a treatment only an Amil who has experience would understand. This isnt me belittleing sufi zikr, this is me telling you from my experience. Dont fall into this trap. Sometimes you have to nip in the bud before it gets bigger and nipping this bud isnt everyones skill.

A true sufi sheikh wont mess around when you ask them to help. If they cant help they will tell you this isnt my field. There is a story related to Sh Zakariya رحمة الله عليه , when a local person bought his son to him and said Hadhrat do something. Sheikh Zakariya رحمة الله عليه kept insisting its not my field, but the guy said pray anything. Sheikh prayed and blew on him. The Jinni came out and started laughing at Sheikh Zakariya رحمة الله عليه and said you dont even know how to blow.... she then went away. Sheikh Zakariya رحمة الله عليه reply was at least our work is done who cares whether the blowing was correct or not.

Lastly, dont judge an Amil solely on his piety!! This is a confusing statement, but believe me its 100% true. You can go to someone who is scrupulous in deen and only knows a few basics about Amaliyat, these guys can generally only tell if he is affected or not, nothing more, they tell you to do whats out their in the public domain, and sometimes due to the weakness of the affected person he/she cannot do it and their problems get bigger. Going to these people can sometimes bring you good results but can also bring you very bad results. Misdiagnosing or even missing the problem is a HUGE issue. Peoples lives/families can be destroyed because the person who you thought was an expert was an amateur.

Go to an Amil who has a reputation of being a good Amil (dont be afraid to ask around), who doesnt charge extortionate fees, and who can be trusted in matters of Deen.

Incase your wondering where can i find an Amil like this? its not as hard as you think, you might need to travel outside of your locality. Talk to people. GP's/doctors in the UK are everywhere, doesnt mean they are all good, some are actually soo bad they need to be struck of the register. But at the end of the day you still call them Doctor. Same with Amils, its a mixed bag.

end
+1 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 11:56
To clarify, why is this mufti being associated to me as "mine". I've never heard of him till this thread.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 12:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Winner!
Jzk, doesn't make sense does it..but one of you disliked my post. 👎

Then who was Al-Nuayman ibn Amr?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 12:17
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I didn't dislike...

You are looking at the Problem the wrong way around! A person who commits Haram CANNOT be Ahlullah....It is negating the Quraan to call an Anlullah a Lunatic.

An Ahlullah cannot be anything but upon Haqq, the Quraan says this.

A person who drinks or commits Haram is Ahlush-Shaytaan not Ahulullah at all.

Mufti Saheb is giving a Fatwa against the Quraan here.

How can an Ahlullah be a Lunatic? Do you dare to denounce Allah?

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 12:18
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 12:25
Then who was Al-Nuayman ibn Amr?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 12:28
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yes this is the point to disagree, that why mufti sb used the word "Allah Walay", may be he just said, as may happen during bayans, there is no (ctrl+z) that you can use to undo. Mufti sb should be contacted for clarification, instead of what that has been happening in this thread.

People have put the label of GUSTAKH even on Molana Tariq Jameel db just by taking something from his bayan regarding Sahaba RdA (which actually appears to be be adabi but molana didn't meant that). Moulana clearly stated that consult me first, in case of actual mistake, I will repent.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 13:55
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Lol ten pages later he budges and finally say Mufti Saheb should be contacted, otherwise through out the whole thread your posts have been nothing but contradictory, first it was urdu comprehension issues, then it was disrespect and be-adab and lack of husne dhann, and then it was hatred and then after dr76 proved everything it was the toning down of what he actually said, still fail to prove even one nothing, loving reading your posts though keep them up.

Yeah you should contact him and tell him not to write off a whole science and stick to fiqh and his areas of expertise.

Mufti saheb is also not infallible, we all make mistakes and it's evident that so has he.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 13:56
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Spot on, nailed it and yes its true that is also a very common thing that people take sufi zikr and expect problems to go away, and then say I did zikr ?

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 14:04
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

The 'principles' of true/legit amaliyyat that the akabireen of Deoabnd used are all from Quran and Suunah and these professional giants amils were Haji Imdadullah Makki ra, Mufti Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi ra, Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi ra, Maulana Ali Lahori ra, Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri ra, Maulana Abdullah Darkhwati ra and many more.

So stop making redundant statements, in fact they have listed before many amals mentioned in their books that the working and success of this is dependent on ikhlas, tawbah, halal earnings, tawakkul and that one refrains from sins and is regular in his salah etc

These great shyukh devoted their lives to Deen, so they called to themselves did they ??

Don't be a fool and widen your mentality, Allah gave you a brain, use it to think.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: