Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Truth About Professional Amils - Mufti Tariq Masood (URDU)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Yasin, abu mohammed, byellow200, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 16:36
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Do i have to repeat the same things again and again.. so listen again.. This Mufti says When Ahlullah do Chillah for Amaliyat.. they lose their Mental Balance and Become Pagal like how "Pagal" are found in lunatic Asylums.. and those that wrote books on Amaliyat are cheats and Lunatics.

So Now Tell me.. going by the principle of this Genius Mufti.. Hazrat Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri رحمة الله عليه... Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Hussain Ahmed Madani رحمة الله عليه.. Hazrat Maulana Syed Asghar Hussain Deobandi رحمة الله عليه ..Hazrat Maulana Syed Abid Hussain sahab رحمة الله عليه Hazrat Mufti Muhammed Shafi sahab رحمة الله عليه Hazrat Maulana Yaqoob Nanotawi رحمة الله عليه and a galaxy of other luminaries of Ulema.. Mashaikh and great Scholars were All Lunatics.. Cheats and Knew Nothing.. since they were Amils and wrote books on Amaliyat..

case closed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Disagree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 16:42
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

No one wants to explain about this drunkard ahlullah?

For crying out loud man, I don't see why you can't see the point of the talk.

Those who go crazy in this field is the ones he is referring to, that's all. Not the idea of it and not the general masses, otherwise he himself would be one of those lunatics because he will treat it too.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 16:44
BHAIO MERI TO ANGRAIZI BHI KHATM HO GYE AIK SEEDHI SE BAAT KR KR K. AB JO AAP KO SAMAJHNA HAI SAMJHO.

I will not comment anymore on this topic insha'Allah.
+2 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:11

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

کسی شرابی کو اہل الله کهنا سیدها سیدها قرآن کے ساته غداری ہے. شرابی کبابی اہل الله نهیں اہل شیطان ہے

اہل الله تو انبیاء صحابه اور اولیاء اللہ ہوتے ہیں. ان میں سے کسی ایک کا نام لے کر یہ فتوی پڑهیں اور بتائیں ایمان کی کیا حالت ہے؟

اگر آپ کونٹکس کی بات کرتے ہیں تو مولانا مودودی اور جماعت اسلامی بهی تو تیس سال سے کونٹکس کونٹکس کر رہے ہیں، ان کی بات کیوں نهیں مانتے؟ مولانا یوسف لدهیانوی لکهتے ہیں کہ کونٹکس چهوڑیں اور ان سارے حوالوں میں مولانا مودودی کی والدہ کا نام لکهیں...ہم کہتے ہیں کونٹکس چهوڑیں اور اہل الله کی جگه اپنی پسند کی کسی ایک صحابی کا نام لگا کر یہ الفاظ بولیں

+1 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:20
Quote:
اہل الله تو انبیاء صحابه اور اولیاء اللہ ہوتے ہیں

Thank You. The drunkard I've mentioned was a Sahabi.

The Prophet (saw) was a witness to this.

So back to my original post, can a drunk be Ahlullah? and I believe you will have to admit that you've just answered my question ;)

Just wanted a simple answer, no need to go on a "waltzer"

+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

NO. That is uncalled for. Where is the status of Ashaab (ridhwanullahu ajmaeen) and where is the status of todays amils.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:31
Translation please, many of us may be able to understand Urdu, doesn't mean we can read it too.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:39
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

Basically the Mufti is talking about the present why should he put the name of a sahabi (ridhwanullahu ajmaeen) when he was not referring to them. Niether did he say ahlullah. He said the amil may be pious but is deluded. Whether that is correct or incorrect shout be the conversation.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:43
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sorry but this is just stupidity. Itni asaan baat ap ko ni smjh aati ya shayad samajhna ni chahtay.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 17:47
Sorry for acting against for what I said before in post # 183, but comment in post 184 forced me..... May Allah JJ guide us.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 18:03

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Let me try to make it even simpler, keep two principles in mind:

1. Ahlulllah are the Prophets (AS), Sahabah (RA) and Awliya-Allah who are engrossed in the obedience of Allah (SWT) and Sunnah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam).
  2. We are told to follow any of the Sahabah (RA) for our guidance

We don’t wish to speak of this matter but it is true that some of the Sahabah (RA) made some errors (later made Taubah) but can we take that action (of error) and follow it for our Salvation? Absolutely, not!

Similarly, when a person drinks or commits zina then he is NO LONGER Ahlullah, he has slipped from his station so you CANNOT say that an Ahlullah was caught doing Zina, rather a person (XYZ) is caught with Zina. IF we go strictly by Hadeeth then even the Eemaan of a person involved in Zina is snatched away so forget about being Ahlulllah, it is not even known if he is Ahlul-Eemaan or NOT

Sahabah (RA) is a different station and as long as they died on Eemaan this station can be taken away from them.

It is a DUMB STATEMENT to say Ahlullah is a Lunatic because be definition in the Qur’aan & Sunnah this PERSON IS NOT Ahlullah (at the point of sinning or committing a transgression against Shariah)

BUT LETS GO WITH YOUR EXAMPLE and I would like BOTH OF YOU to insert the name of the Sahabi in this statement and complete the words

______________ was a PAGAL (Lunatic)

Go ahead please, if it not offense and you regard Sahaba were Ahlullah and they also got drunk then complete the sentence with your name and say you will defend the matter in front of Allah (SWT) on the day of Judgement.

Since you two see no problem with calling Ahlullah PAGAL, please complete the sentence with the name of the Sahabi whom YOU are claiming drank Alcohol, please Go ahead.

Once you have done so we will then proceed with the technical discussions and dissection of the Bayan which Beyellow200 is requesting.

+1 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 18:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

You tried to sound intelligent, but this increased your stupidity. No one called ahlullah lunatic that is what I have been saying for so long. Mufti sahb said that pious after doing amaliyaat turned mad, there is nothing wrong in this. If you still don't understand then I will have to fill that blank with your name (sorry to say).
+2 -1Dislike x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 18:18
This thread is just turning towards stupidity and disrespect (as even I committed in my previous post). So I urge mods to lock this thread too.
+1 -0Disagree x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 18:47

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

08:48:

Bhai kya hogaya kis tarah se main samjhaun.. ye baat main ghol ke dimagh me utarun.. to in ruhani ilaaj walon ko khwa vo kitne hi buzurg ho.. ye buzurg ho sakte hain nek ho sakte hain Thajjud guzaar bhi hosakte hain.. Allah wale bhi hosakte hain.. baaz taweez ke paise bhi nahin lete Ruhani ilaaj se.. balke paise dete bhi nahin.. sab kuch hosakte hai.. Magar pagal saare hote hain.. ye bata doon aap ko..

Translation:

Brother, what has happened.. How shall I make you understand?. How do I stir this matter in your minds. That those who practice Ruhani Ilaaj (Amaliyat), Howsoever Buzurg they might be. They could be Buzurg, They could be Pious.. Those who pray Tahajjud. They could be Ahlullah. Some even do not take any money for spiritual treatment or may even give money. All such are possible. Yet All of them are Lunatics. iam making this clear.

Suggestion:

• So far your defence is that he is not calling Ahlullah Lunatics but the issue needs to be placed in CONTEXT

I accept

• What I am then asking you further is isn’t this what Maulana Maududi (RA) and Jamaat-e-Islami has been saying for 30 years?

I am stupid, I am dumb whatever (and worse), why do you then strip the CONTEXT from the words of Maulana Maududi (RA), you posted 2 days ago in that thread.

To remind you and to Jog your memory here is your own post.

This is pretty much the same point in Urdu so you can't say that you are having difficulties getting the point in English:

کسی شرابی کو اہل الله کهنا سیدها سیدها قرآن کے ساته غداری ہے. شرابی کبابی اہل الله نهیں اہل شیطان ہے

اہل الله تو انبیاء صحابه اور اولیاء اللہ ہوتے ہیں. ان میں سے کسی ایک کا نام لے کر یہ فتوی پڑهیں اور بتائیں ایمان کی کیا حالت ہے؟

اگر آپ کونٹکس کی بات کرتے ہیں تو مولانا مودودی اور جماعت اسلامی بهی تو تیس سال سے کونٹکس کونٹکس کر رہے ہیں، ان کی بات کیوں نهیں مانتے؟ مولانا یوسف لدهیانوی لکهتے ہیں کہ کونٹکس چهوڑیں اور ان سارے حوالوں میں مولانا مودودی کی والدہ کا نام لکهیں...ہم کہتے ہیں کونٹکس چهوڑیں اور اہل الله کی جگه اپنی پسند کی کسی ایک صحابی کا نام لگا کر یہ الفاظ بولیں

1. Calling me STUPID doesn't rescue you from the hole which you have dug for yourself
  2. Calling me THICK doesn't rescue you from the hole which you have dug for yourself
  3. Clicking DISLIKE doesn't rescue you from the hole which you have dug for yourself

Just shows that you have no answer for the matter.

Abdullah (RA): The Sahabi who drank Alcohol:

This Sahabi had some unusual behaviour and characteristics clearly evidence from his Nickname. I will NOT disrespect the Sahabi by saying anything further but reading the Hadeeth should clarify you of the matter.

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab:

During the lifetime of the Prophet (ï·º) there was a man called `Abdullah whose nickname was Donkey, and he used to make Allah's Messenger (ï·º) laugh. The Prophet (ï·º) lashed him because of drinking (alcohol). And one-day he was brought to the Prophet (ï·º) on the same charge and was lashed. On that, a man among the people said, "O Allah, curse him ! How frequently he has been brought (to the Prophet (ï·º) on such a charge)!" The Prophet (ï·º) said, "Do not curse him, for by Allah, I know for he loves Allah and His Apostle."

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي خَالِدُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي هِلاَلٍ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَسْلَمَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، عَلَى عَهْدِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ اسْمُهُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ، وَكَانَ يُلَقَّبُ حِمَارًا، وَكَانَ يُضْحِكُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، وَكَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَدْ جَلَدَهُ فِي الشَّرَابِ، فَأُتِيَ بِهِ يَوْمًا فَأَمَرَ بِهِ فَجُلِدَ، فَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ اللَّهُمَّ الْعَنْهُ مَا أَكْثَرَ مَا يُؤْتَى بِهِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ تَلْعَنُوهُ، فَوَاللَّهِ مَا عَلِمْتُ أَنَّهُ يُحِبُّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Once you all can understand the simple point that it is DISRESPECTFUL to call Ahlullah, Lunartics we can begin the actual discussion on the technical aspects of his answer.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2015 18:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Do you agree that:
1. The talk is about present day amils.
2. He first made the condition that this madness occured due to their chillas?

DO YOU AGREE THAT THESE TWO CONDITIONS EXCLUDE ANBIYA AND SAHABA RdA?
+0 -0Agree x 2

Jump to page: