Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Truth About Professional Amils - Mufti Tariq Masood (URDU)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Yasin, abu mohammed, byellow200, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2015 21:11
Media Player
Report: Broken link reported.
Very interesting bayan of Mufti Tariq Masood about professional amils.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -3Like x 1Dislike x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2015 22:57
Anything interesting?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 06:57
Why dislike?
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 07:05
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

Interesting thing is that Mufti sahb db is masha'Allah very courageous to expose so called amils like this. He would have received a lot of scrutiny from other ulama due to this.

If any one disagrees ...... commenting would be more fruitful than just disliking.
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 12:22
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Interesting indeed. who is he
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 12:58
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

Mufti tariq masood, student of Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwi Rehmatullah alaih, and teacher at Jamia tur Rasheed.
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 13:50
Interesting talk mashaallah, issue that should be pointed out and emphasized by all.
+0 -0Agree x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2015 18:08
Salam

Just got round to listening to the talk and I also can see why someone rated dislike on brother ops post

The general gist was good and everyone knows it/should know it, but his reasoning for it was absolutely appalling and it sad to see when big Ulema and Mashaykh make such statements, it's not the first time and it won't be the last time either.

Okay lets go into a bit more depth now..the general gist is virtually all amils are frauds, who in this day and age doesn't know that ???

Then he says make niyyah and whatever is coming let it come and deal with, easier said then done. What a foolish statement to make, how many will be able to do such a thing ? Many just get freaked out from sleep paralysis.

He then talks about amaliyyat and start categorising big buzurgs as mental/cracked in the head for sitting with people who deal with roohani issues. I want to mention something here that the akaabireen of Deoband were experts in this field and this is no exaggeration and other brothers like dr76 and london786 etc will attest to this, there are books documented on amaliyat, many of such books even exist today from the akabireen, one such book the maulana has given aam ijaazah in it and I actually have that book. In regards to Amaliyyat it's a science, now he makes it sound like a joke as he's jumping from getting married and reading Surah Muzammil a few times morning and evening to dealing sihr, in regards to 98% of amaliyyat you will not find in Quran and Sunnah, in regards to Surah Muzammil and Allah's names if you recite it so many times comes from the field of amaliyyat, this comes from the tried and tested methods of the pious, hence we have read this so and so, so many times blah blah and the akabireen had their own mamool of this in which they were regular in and it's well documented in books etc. So a distinction must be made between truth and falsehood

But the truth is the current Deobandi Ulema have failed in this field and they have failed big time, in fact it's so sad that a lot of them don't know even know what they're talking about and totally dismiss things and a classic example of that is like the clip above posted by op.

If our current Ulema didn't fail in this science, then maybe we wouldn't have so many deviants and fraudsters out there, this thing is real and people in places like Karachi and all over the world are being bumped, have we forgotten the fitnah of Noor Zaman Shazli ??? People in the end are often turning to black magic because they can't find answers and that's straight kufr, so people are putting their imaan on the line, this isn't something small.

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/8747--noor-zaman-...

Read the above thread it pretty much says its all.

With all respect to the great mufti, I personally disagree with him.

Allah knows best

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 08:37
Amils are spoiling the aqeedah of common people.
I personally agree with what Mufti sahb said. Every one should abstain from professional amils, follow sunnahs and do tawakkul alallah.
I have never seen a person steadfast in sunnah, suffering from these things. Mufti Taqi sahb db said in one of his bayans that it is not sihr etc most of the time, but it is the deeds of that person that have effects similar to magic jinnat etc, such as throwing hairs, nails in toilet etc.

Once someone called Mufti Mehmoodul Hassan Masoodi db to his home at lunch. He had told Mufti sb that some one have done something to his home. When Mufti sahb was about to enter the home, he suddenly stepped out and said to that person, you are right, someone has done something at your house and that someone is you yourself. (He had big photos hanging in his room).

Hazrat Ahmed Ali Lahori RhA said "Amil na bano kamil bano". (Don't become amil, be kamil).

Have anyone read abqari? That magazine is also an example of pious deobandi amil.
+3 -1Like x 2Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 10:54
Many muttaqee people are also affected by sihr my friend, with all due respect to mufti saheb and yourself, you both seem like you don't know what your talking about.

Big difference between theory and reality, big difference between banging on about Tawakkul and making generic claims, no one had more taqwa and Tawakkul then Rasoolalah (saw) he himself was affected by sihr, why? Was his Tawakkul weak or deeds weak?

Also why were the akabireen of Deoband big amils also and wrote amaliyat books? Just because you've (current day deobandi ulema) failed in this science and can't grasp it, doesn't mean the whole field is redundant.

As a general gist who doesn't know about professional money making amils, I'll repeat this again, especially in this day and age, read my above thread and take it to mufti saheb, how many ulema have condemned people like shazli and co?? They are still roaming around in masses in Karachi itself. No ulema wanted to come forward at that time to give fatwa, and there's many like him, but a distinction should be made between the truth and falsehood, making generic claims is kind of silly and especially when it comes from ulema and mashaykh and this is not the first time I've come across this, pathetic response and out of touch with reality to be honest.

We've had such debates before on Sf too I believe somewhere, and when these big Maulanas/mashaykhs children are themselves affected by sihr etc then they run to amils, why isn't the three Quls and Tawakkul enough now??

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 11:10
Abdullah1 wrote:
Amils are spoiling the aqeedah of common people

I completely agree 100%

I completely agree with the audio in the OP 100%

No one is talking about real Sihr and the need for Amils to rid it safely. This is about the amount of Tawakkul on pieces of paper and cloth that's tied around the arm like Hindus or around the neck. And putting almost every little problem down to Jadoo and instantly ending up at the door of a "Molvisaab"

I know a few people who spent almost 10,000 POUNDS (GBP) on a non-existing problem.

So please stop disliking Abdullah1's post. He has not said anything about treating the effects of real Sihr.

Yes there may be a few genuine Amils, but the need for frauds is so high and it's the common people's madness that's causing this. It's too rampant
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 11:24
Like I've said before no one denies the context of fraudster amils everyone knows about it....

But it's the other responses made to explain that general comment that were way of target and off the mark and out of touch with reality.

Walahualam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 11:47
To do ruqya, people go to ahlullah just for the reason because they have got a tongue that is connected with heart that has a strong connection with Allah JJ.

SO WHY IS THE NEED OF PROFESSIONAL AMILS?

People are really suffering due to these amils. The aproach of mufti sahb is totally correct and there is no other way stopping people from these thugs....

It should be clear that ahle haq ulama didn't cure magic etc by doing something mysterious, they simply cured by the methods provided in Quran and Sunnah. People were cured by them because they had strong connection with Allah JJ.

Why should I not do ruqya myself and do tawakkul on Allah JJ as mufti sahb said, instead of running behind professional amils and spoiling my iman by doing tawakkul on them instead of Allah.

I personally don't understand that why should there be a special occupation of amaliyaat, when the procedure of ruqya is provided in Quran and Sunnah and every one is eligible to perform that.

AND WHY RASOOLULLAH Sallallaho alaihe wasallam got sihr, ulama have elaborated this thing. Mufti Tariq Masood db also answered this in one of his bayan.
Also it doesn't mean that a person steadfast on sunnah, doing tawakkul on Allah and regularly reciting sunnah duas and 3 Quls, will still get affected by this sihr.
If Quran and Hadees can't save us from sihr than how can these amils save us???

+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 11:58
Your not understanding my point, please read my posts again and try to comprehend where I'm coming from, if you don't understand something ask.

Let me repeat for the hundredth time no one denies the garbage of fraudster amils and everyone is aware of it in today's day and age That was the main point of the bayan, and no disagreement there, however his reasoning and judgement for it I found appalling. I've listed my reasons above, read again and reply and I'll answer it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2015 12:20
Jinn wrote:
View original post

I think you are having problem with the thing that he said about profession amils today being mad even if they are buzurg or are khalifa of some buzurg.

What's appalling in this statement? He didn't say that a buzurg, if he do ruqya is mad. He cleared this thing. He is saying about buzurg or khalifa of buzurgs who have adopted the profession of amils and claim about seeing some mysterious things. As mufti sb said that some amil said to him that "I see a satan sitting on your leg", Mufti sb replied that I see two satans on your head but I see you to be satan.

Don't confuse two different things. Doing Ruqya, amaliyaat is something else and adopting the profession of amil is something else.

+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: