Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Khalid Yaseen

You have contributed 26.7% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Australia
Unspecified
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2006 23:15

salam,

this is a dawa technique course by Shaykh Khalid Yaseen(4 parts)

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

w/s

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2006 17:43
I've heard from so many people that Shaykh Khalid yasin is a Salafi...does anyone know if this is true? is there anything wrong in listening to talks given by salafi shaykhs? alhumdulillah some of them are really good!!
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2006 19:16
Generally speaking, any speech calling towards the oneness of Allah سبحانه وتعالى and Islam is absolutely okay to listen to and is also reliable. However, once the 'Aqaaid and those methods and beliefs which seperate them from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah such as Taqleed kicks in, talks such as those from any group can be very misleading as well as create inaccurate doubts in the mind to those who do not have enough knowledge to answer their claims, ways and methods. Shaykh Khalid Yaseen's talks are mainly aimed at non-Muslims as far as I have heard and listened to. I wouldn't know too much about his 'Aqaaid.
No post ratings
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2006 11:38
Assalamu alaikum,

I agree with Yasin totally - however, not on 1 thing - to be salafi or not to be salafi doesn't necessarily entail any chnage of Aqidah - the difference is entriely Fiqh - based - their approach to Fiqh is that they think that one should not follow any1 and do what 'is based on Quran and Sunnah' - clealry this is error.

And Allah Knows Best!

+0 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2006 16:48
Wa Alaykum Salam,

Yup, it was generally speaking. As it is also beliefs and 'Aqaaid about Nabi (s.a.w), Sahabah etc which makes a group or sect, I said 'Aqaaid, beliefs, methods etc. I wasn't just talking about Salafis. I should have been more clear, Jazakallah guest for clearing it above.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2006 23:05
"the difference is entriely Fiqh - based - theirapproach to Fiqh is that they think that one should not follow any1 anddo what 'is based on Quran and Sunnah'" thats not entirely true they have a difference in Aqeedah as well if you listen to their scholars who call those who follow the Aqeedah of Imaam Ashari and Maturidi as people of "bid'ah"

Talks by people of different groups are ok for people to listen to as long as those who listen have a good understanding of their own Aqeedah...I suggest reading Aqidah Al Tahawiyyah for anyone who does not know the Aqidah of Ahl Sunnah Wal Jamaah

May Allah give us all Tawfeeq and guide everyone to follow the path of the righteous
No post ratings
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 01:00
Please don't fall a victim to the media's e. If you don't know something about someone go to that peraon and ask directly. The response below is from the Salaf Aqeedah-following community themselves:

First of all the term 'Salaf' branches from The Righteous Predecessors. Referring to the generations that came directly after the Prophet (saw). The ones also known as the Tabi een and the Mata tabieen. The Prophet (saw) himself declared these genrations as those being the best generations after his own. One cannot be 'Salafi', as they have literally deceased. But you still can follow their Aqeedah. Think about it clearly... Is there anything wrong with following the Sunnah and Quran strictly? If your answer is yes, you might want to say your Shahaddah again because by the worldwide known definition of a Muslim, a Muslim is someone who believes in Allah (follow Quran) and takes the Prophet (saw) as the final prophet (implying that we comply with the Sunnah).

Please stay informed brothers and sisters as we can't allow ourselves to be ignorant members of society.
No post ratings
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 01:12
Media Player
Report: (login required)
I advise for anyone who doesn't understand and is curious about the Aqeedah of the Salaf to ask their Sheikhs your questions by yourselves, or else this whole site will be a biased mess.
Below is the link to their Question and Answer Forum:

It's called Islam QA supervised by Sheikh Salih al Munajjid. They've also got a convenient app on playstore for a quick search to find your answer with sahih (authentic) hadith and references included.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 01:25
For Muslims, it is sufficient that one adheres to the fundamentals of faith (aqaid) of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah. Hanafis, Shafis, Malikis, Hanbalis, Asharis, Maturidis, Qadris, Suhrawardis, Naqshbandis, Chishtis, Tijanis, Deobandis, Barelwis, Salafis, Ahle Hadith, Jamat e Islamis, Ibadis, (and possibly Zaidis) are all Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaah.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 01:26
MashaAllah, Shaykh Salih Al Munajid, one of the scholars whom I quote on this forum a lot.

I love him for the sake of Allah :)

Coming back to the Salafus Salih, Alhumdulillah, we follow the greatest man (saw) to walk the face of this earth and then his Companions and their Companions.

In fact our school of thought originated in that era, Alhumdulillah. We can honestly say that we follow the Salafus Salih.

Therefore, I don't quite understand why this site will be biased. Our School of thought is from the era of the Khairul Quroon, the first 3 generations :)

Why not take a look at some the Hadith from one the first books of Hadith ever written. Click here
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 12:31
Quote:
MashaAllah, Shaykh Salih Al Munajid, one of the scholars whom I quote on this forum a lot

I have a reservation regarding this though I may be wrong and please correct me if i am...I dont have a problem with quoting something from Shaykh Salih al Munajid or islamqainfo however I worry that due to our quoting, others may unknowingly search for answers on other issues which may be contrary to answers according to the madhaahib
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 13:37
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Yes, I do agree somewhat.

Its unfortunate that some of our Ulama are not capable of answering questions as detailed as they could. They are more than capable of doing so, instead some of the answers, as previously discussed on the forum are ridiculous to be honest.

Where sufficient answers are not provided, I will use the next best thing.

I am also careful as to what to post or not to post.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 13:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Urdu Books by Sub-continent Ulema have answers for most of the questions. But we must have patience to search from large number of compilations.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 13:59
Quote:
I am also careful as to what to post or not to post.

Not everyone knows what to take and what to leave so i would definitely feel a responsibility
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2020 14:02
ssaad wrote:
View original post

No doubt Alhumdulillah.

People look for quick answers and unfortunately we live in an era where we rush to the Internet for answers before they approach scholars. Same for medical results, people self diagnose and then go to see a doctor.

If we can help them and let them reflect upon an answer sooner rather than later, that means they will be at ease sooner or they will commit less sins and stop sinning sooner rather than later.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?