Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

All united for free palestine

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, Seifeddine-M, Black Turban, member2, Yasin, Naqshband66, Tafseer
9 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 07:12
abu mohammed wrote:
What you can do

MP Letter - Send an email to your MP (you can find details of how to email here www.theyworkforyou.com/mps/). Send them the '6 facts on the current Gaza crisis info' (above) and ask them to write to the Prime Minister, the Foreign Secretary, the shadow Foreign secretary and the heads of the main political parties asking them to condemn Israel for its disproportionate use of force against the Palestinians and to ease the economic blockade of Gaza. Remind them that the UK has a responsibility, as a member of the Quartet, to push for peace. Remind them too that no ceasefire or peace will materialise while the blockade of Gaza remains in force and the building of illegal settlements in the Occupied Territories continues unabated.

They all are allies against Muslims. No matter how logical and informative your mails are, they'll never come up with fruitful decision. If Netaniyahu openly punches on Obama's face, he will smile and say- lol, you're so funny. BBC and CNN have clearly shown the mentality of western leaders and their old butler Ban Ki-Moon. Nonetheless, we should at least try to do "something" to halt massacre. But those Muslims who are very naive to believe that their Kuffar leaders are sincere and therefore revealing the truth will make them take proper action, should open their eyes first. All those empty slogans of secularism, democracy, equality etc etc are for everyone EXCEPT Muslims.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 07:57
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 08:00
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 08:01
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 08:21

A Palestinian brother's tweet: "Despite everything that is happening in Gaza we are still filling up in numbers our holy mosque...."

+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 09:36
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

There's really no need to explain. Even if it is a subliminal message, the main point is being missed as quoted by another member.

Quote:
Instead of taking the time out to pray for these people, we are wasting time looking for eyes and skulls in the images.

What is someone now turns around and says "It says Allah" all over the place, have respect for it, make a taweez, frame it....

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 09:48
Black Turban wrote:
No matter how logical and informative your mails are[/quote]
This is from a website (sourced)

Black Turban wrote:
Nonetheless, we should at least try to do "something" to halt massacre.

Can this not be counted as one minute step forward. Even if the government doesn't do anything, which we all know they wont. At least we can say, "Yes we did something". They'll also have it on their subconscious mind and inshaAllah, it may have an effect, who knows.

[quote="Black Turban"]But those Muslims who are very naive to believe that their Kuffar leaders are sincere and therefore revealing the truth will make them take proper action, should open their eyes first. All those empty slogans of secularism, democracy, equality etc etc are for everyone EXCEPT Muslims.

Every Muslim knows how insincere these people are, just like the Mushriks of Makkah, in fact they were worse. But that didn't stop the message from being told! Allah guides whom he wills just like he guided the "Leaders" of Quraish, the biggest enemies of Islam at one time.

Lets not give up please.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 13:12
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 14:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

From the Malfoozaat (Part 3) of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (rahmatullaahi `alayh):

(510) QUNOOT NAAZILAH

Better than Qunoot Naazilah is to make dua after the daily five Salaat. This is a wonderful and efficacious method. It is also an easy method in which there is Ikhfa' (concealment bereft of pride and show) whereas in Qunoot Naazilah is to advertise one's concern

Source: www.themajlis.co.za/books/Malfoothaat%203.pdf

(page 2)
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2014 15:10

samah wrote:
View original post

Brother,

I usually would ignore but this matter needs slight correction.

These are 2 Separate Sunnahs. Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) recited Qunoot and many Ulama are getting concerned that Deobandees have plenty of misunderstanding in the matter and this Sunnah is being neglected.

The Hanafi Madhab is pretty clear on the matter as Shaykh (Mufti) Ebrahim Desai (HA) and Shaykh (Mufti) Abdur-Rahman Ibn Yusuf Mangera (HA) have both explained....

Response being posted after consultation with Ulama...It is likely that Shaykh (Mufti) Abdur-Rahman Ibn Yusuf Mangera (HA) has deliberately and wilfully drafted his response as he was alerted to the need of the Ummah forgetting Qunut.

Qunut is needed for exactly the reason Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) is advising against...

Allah (SWT) knows best.

Jazakallahu Khayran

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2014 00:36
And they call the Muslim "terrorist". But the world turns a blind eye

m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28333901

Gaza-Israel conflict: Four boys killed on beach by rocket fire
1 hour ago

Israeli shelling has killed 220 people according to Palestinian officials, including four boys on a beach in Gaza.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2014 01:53
+5 -0Winner x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2014 02:03
i laughed at the hand print/eye of dajjal conspiracy theory. but then i got curious.

i google image searched "hand print" to compare with other hand prints.

this is where i get weird. i am only posting what i found and i am in no way making any conclusions.

i clicked on and looked into the first 2 images that exactly resembled the hand from the free palestine image.

first image - www.bumperstickerz.com/images/10000197-01-00-00-00_lg.png
from - www.bumperstickerz.com/sku/10000197-01-00-00-00

second image - 3.bp.blogspot.com/_lKdw2y9HRnA/TJli7gFBdAI/AAAAAAAAABA/mh...
from - jewishcarensw.blogspot.co.uk/2010_09_01_archive.html

the second image is clearly from a jewish website. the first image is from a sticker website. i did a who is on the sticker website and it gave the registrant as
Len Davis. after doing a google search it transpired that Davis is a jewish surname.

i am only posting what i found. i am not drawing conclusions. use this as a springboard to look into it more if you wish.
+2 -0Winner x 1
London, UK
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2014 02:56

original expanded at the top

I honestly want to put an end to the silliness. I can't believe I've wasted 10 minutes of mine on this

bottom is the fake message going around saying zionists made it etc.

1. So someone says a Zionist made it and instantly you believe a zionist made it
2. You didn't once think a Zionist made that message?
3. You only have to LOOK to see how the blown up version with eye is different to the original
4. Never once did those doubting think that why would a Zionist unite the entire whatsapping Ummah on Palestine?

Honestly, you can put an eye on anything to make Muslims just anything you want. Don't American money have an eye on it? I'd like to see Muslims throw that away

It's so petty and silly that the fact someone would take this seriously is astonishing. What about taking the message itself serious and actually praying for them? All the Palestinians are earning Jannah and facing the terror bravely yet we're spread out in the west arguing over a tiny image being made by a zionist coz there's an eye in there when there isn't.

Please let's post on progress in this thread and forget the image ever existed.

Jazakallah xs11ax for posting the above. It helped me sort this
time-waste.jpg
Downloads: 142
    [167.91 kB] time wasting
+6 -0Winner x 6
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2014 05:50

No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?