Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

jaish almujahdeen :the five will :dont Accuse Intentions of shaheeds (martyrs

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2010 10:48

ALSLAM ALEKOM WA RAHMT ALLAH WA BRKATOH

this nice will from many wills from jaish almujahdeen documents releases

and this will talking about the kinds of mujahdeen and what different between them and why they do the jihad

the five will dont Accuse Intentions of shaheeds (martyrs )

never be urgent in accuse the intentions . and never and ruling on your brothers . this mujahid not loyal and this group not loyal and this group not sincere

and i will tell you what the islamic scholars (ahle alelm) said
to see how many from these who were with you persons or groups and you had wrong and bad accuse about them . they are shaheds (martyr) inshalalhh

the Imam ibn nohas (R.H) say (you must know the kind of intention in jihad not Confined result plurality of Purposes in jihad . and i will tell you the commons and most .and we will measure on that in what will happen . and the help from ALLAH

1-DO the jihad for Allah face and pleasing . and he Worth for worship .and he order us to do jihad . with out look for the reward of Allah in alqiyamah day . and this kind little find and rare to happen

2- who carry him on jihad the loyal and love for islam and the careful to raising Allah word and save it and Humiliate infidels words and them followers .and there is no doubt in these two intention its right and good nor its will let you win in paradise (aljanah) by the two intention ...........

3- who do the jihad for the rewards and for (horaleen virgins in paradise) and to rescue it from the fire and hell and from the punishment . with out have any idea and these the most you can find them .

4- who if the fighting came for him he will fight with out escape he had no intention just pushing (pushing the enemy or dangerous) . and this kind close from people in kind the third (3) intention but he not like them . but he aslo shahed (martyr) becuase anyone killing by Bandits hands he is shahed (martyr) for that how if he killed by the enemy swards (weapons ) ?! he is shahed martyr in the praise and governance....

5- who fighting and moving with mujahdeen for let them appear more and to give mujahdeen more numbers and more strength (power) with out any intention to
(kill any one or he will killed) and if he killed he shahed . becuase if anyone make people (mujahdeen) more that mean he from them .......

6- who do jihad and his intention for Allah face and for the got all Booty. and he prefer the jihad intention that mean the jihad intention let him and carry him to do jihad andthat mean if he call to Invasion poor people they have not thing let them rich (there is no booty ) that reason will not let him sit and not do the jihad !!!!..... no he will do the jihad
and if he call to invasion two kind of people (rich. poor) he will want to invasion the rich people to get the booty and this intention the salafist scholars differencing in it

some of them said this intention its (bad faith) and owner of it will punish on it becuase he connect between purpose of the life and the work the last (alqiyamah)
and another scholars went: that intention is right and this the right Doctrine

and the hoja of islam abu hamed al gazali went to that when he said in (Neighborhoods) in his book The Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice : i dont have the Invaders have different between place have many booty or place have no booty .its far to say if u get these different its false the rewards , but the justice say , the reason primary and the strong reason of invasion is to raise Allah word and the booty its just request like example if there is no booty he will not leave the invasion and that not false the the rewards , yes that not equal with who never left or Draw his heart to the booty , becuase that left of draw of course less in the reward...

and that Permit and statement from him who killed he will shahed but not equal and less that the first three 3 intentions

and for that the imam kortobi give permit and statement in that is right and he said in explanation : the exiting of the prophet mohamed s.a.w for the Convoy mean (abu sayfian Convoy came from sham ) its proof on it is right and truth becuase that bread right (halal)

and he answer on what imam malik hate in that .....

and the another proofs on that right intention the quran ayat when Allah promise the muslims in much booty that mean Allah will not promse them in booty and after that he will
Prohibited it intention

and the great proof on that when the prophet mohamed s.a.w
was sent the regiments to invasion on kuffar (qoresh) on them cattle and them money when they kuffar follow them they will fight them defend on what with them from kuffar booty and to purpose raise Allah word and maybe the muslims victory and maybe the another and many martyred in that and you can read that in book of the forays and serat

and the baehaqi told in shaab bisnad hssn
روى البهقي في الشعب بأسناد حسن عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما ان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
the prophet mohamed s.a.w walked near arrabi اعرابي (nomad )tent with sahaba (rz) want the invasion the nomand raise part of tent and said who the people they said the prophet s.a.w and sahab want to invasion he said are you will got for anything they said yes we will get booty and after that Divided on us after that the nomad went to his young camel and ride it and he began to closing and be nearing for the prophet mohamed s.a.w and sahaba rz rejecting his camel be near him and away it the prophet mohamed s.a.w (let the najdi for me i swear by who my soul in his hand he is one from the kings of the paradise ) after that they facing the enemy and he martyred they told the prophet in that and he came and sit near his head with Also felt or said happiness laughing after that left him

the sahab rz said o prophet we saw you are also felt or said you are happiness laughing after that you left him the prophet said that you saw me im also felt or said happiness because what i saw for his Dignity soul at ALLah and when you saw me left him that becuase his wife of (hour alin) virgin near his head

and kind of people who fight for a prupose of life with out any reasons of worshiping and if he called for invasion a poor kuffar or place have no booty or he know there is no booty for him he will not exit for invasion and that not shahed martyr just in the name but he have no reward never

the IMAM GAZALI choice if the reason of the last or the qiyamah more than the reason of life he will get reward
and if the reason of the life stronger or equal that mean he lost the work and false the work like nothing happen

7- who invasion for the proud or lie : like to let people say on him he is strong and brave and hero and he not want to do jihad for pleased Allah or near for him by jihad and not thinking in that and if there is no reason to got that like there is no one will say on him hero or strong or brave he will not exit he not shahed and All agreement on that and he lost in adjective and he one of the 3 kinds of people will make the fire in hell or the one from first 3 kinds the fire will eat them

8- who do that to get rest becuase the poor or dangerous or weak painful or in religion and he not thinking to nearing for Allah by that nor raising his word and if any one display or offer for him to kill unjust man or Bandits or Death plague he will not accept that and he will be martyr if he do that but he will not and he will rest in what he in

and that have 2 opinion

1- not shahed becuase his intention not to nearing for Allah and rasing his word
2- he is shahed becuase he is not accept just this way not other ways and becuase if he killed by the unjust man or bandits or palgue and that mean a hide purpose to nearing for ALLAH or believe in Allah and his prophet and believe in the reward of killing the kufar and that more coorect than the first one but he will not follow the honest nor the first shaheds martyr ) he finshed his speech rahmh Allah

i translate this from jaish almujahdeen book and he is really important and so useful but i cant translate All of it

and i wish you will benifit from it

the another topic in the book (the important place of greatest sincerity)

walslam alekom wa rahmt Allah wa brkatoh
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2010 11:25
Jazakallah brother for the effort but to be honest with you, no one will understand it as it is very poorly translated.

If you want, you can post the original in urdu with its source.

I will remove the above article shortly as it can be misunderstood due to the translation.

I hope you understand and agree. Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2010 15:19
my dear brother
im from iraq so i translate it from arabic to english ??? i dont know urdu !!!! so how can i translate it and for that i asked u before if u know person can translate !!! so what is your suggest
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2010 17:28
Jazakallah for clarification. If you want, you can post the original in Arabic with reference/source.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2010 19:45
my dear jazak Allah kair inshallah i will do that
but how u will understand it !???
No post ratings