Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Destruction of Green Dome and or removal of Grave

Jump to page:

You have contributed 41.2% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 10:12
Guest-15889 wrote:
View original post

You carry a map to Baqee or Makkah qabrastan or Hamza's RA grave, Saudis question the credibility of the map.

What is the credibility of the map?

You ask whether these graves are of prophet's wives or Syeduna Uthman RA etc., they shout "I don't know, no proof"

So they don't know as they have no proof. Do you have any proof?

Was it not their responsibility to do research or use the current proofs and mark places. Shirk, shirk, shirk.

Did anyone before the Saudis do any research and mark those places? Saudis have only been around for around 90 years.

They had eyes on prophet's grave and his birth place.

What do you mean? Provide some info. Be clear when you write. Otherwise your post just comes across as mindless ramblings and has no benefit for anyone.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 11:48
i too have heard of extreme salafis saying our intention is to move the body of rasoolullah (saw) to baqi and recite the hadith about there shouldnt be graves in the masjid. A friend of mine swears he heard one say this in masjid nawabi when he was there. guy was given a talk in the masjid.

playing devils ( salafi) advocate, what is wrong with msb destoying the mountain? I got these mad salafi at work who said to me whats wrong if saudis destroy sahaba houses and history, what purpose do they serve and if it prevents shirk its a good thing. then bein a true extreme salafi he said give me quran and hadith that these should be preserved.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:05
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Firstly, the Grave is not inside the Masjid. It is inside his house. Secondly, Prophets are burried where they die.

InshaAllah, no one will be able to harm the graves at all.

See also www.muftisays.com/forums/36-nabi-s--sahaabah-stories/6653... Taken from my favourite thread.
No post ratings
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:36
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Identification of Resting places of ummahatil momineen, Hz Usman RA, Hz Hamza RA, Hz khadijatul kubraRA etc don't require any credibility. I am telling this to my friend, and local scholar shouts at me.

If they can have name plate on imam Timiah RA want and other scholars then why not on sahabah.

Why did they demolished tombs and masajid built to identify certain historical events build by Turkish empire. They cannot take unilateral decision in and haram, it belongs to whole Muslim community.

Subcontinent scholars saved the green tomb.
No post ratings
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Ilm of deobandi ulema and zeal and muscle power of barelvis won't allow it to happen.
+0 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:41
Isn't it good tombs built on top of the graves were destroyed. Look at the old photos of baqi and it looks nothing but cluttered with tombs.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:47
Guest-15889 wrote:
View original post

There is evidence for demolishing tombs. This was an order of The Prophet (saw) Plenty of details around.

I am not siding with the Salafi brothers about the graves of the Sahaba, but it seems that they are not 100% about the exact identity and possibly for this reason they have an excuse. They know the exact location of Shaykh Ibn Taymiyah (rh) so they are able to label it.
No post ratings
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 12:50
Who cares for look. With available proofs Turks had identified certain and created land marks.
But without taking universal community into confidence they took unilateral decision.
I argued with one shaykh there, "you say subcontinent Muslims carry shirk from their places. What is your contribution for 1000 odd years to remove shirk from them, nil....

Only giving fatwah,. People in haram are also are guilty"
He was speechless.

+0 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 13:19
Guest-15889 wrote:
View original post

The Turks have introduced many innovations into Islam, tombs being one of them. So no point justifying their acts of biddah.
No post ratings
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 13:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

On Many landmark historical places, Turks had built masjid's and named them with the incidents. Present scholars abandoned or demolished them, shirk shirk shirk.
What is wrong in placing name plate on Hz Usman, ummahatil momineen etc.
Khandaq, Nahr zubaidah, garden where Rasulullah SAS rested in taif, wells, hudaibiah, etc, Turks had identified them.
Just because barelvis misbehave at raudah, should we stop salat o salam at raudah. Whether green tomb must be demolished.
+0 -0Like x 1
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 14:01
I stood in landmark Masjid (half demolished) of hudaibiah closed my eyes and recreated the whole sulah hudaibiah. It inspired me.
I went to taif and I recreated the travel to taif of Rasulullah SAS. One may say is it necessary? The same people say, one need not travel to raudah Mubarak.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 14:13
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

wont same apply to the green dome? forget the technicalities that its build on top of house etc end of the day its considered a tomb now and nor is it something the prophet or sahaba sanctioned? the same turks who built the tombs in baqi also built the dome.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 14:28
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Why forget the technicalities?

The roof was already there when He (saw) was buried.

The visible dome covers the entire house, not just the grave.

No post ratings
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Raudah belongs to whole world community, Saudis have no right to take unilateral decision.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:18
Guest-18578 wrote:
View original post

I'm not saying the opposite. I am defending the Grave, its walls, it domes, its soil, its air, its fragrance (saw)
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?