UK
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:16

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Apostasy is related to Aqeedah.

Sunnah is related to Action.

Do you understand these concepts?

A person can shave his beard all his life BUT still not leave Islam. In fact he may actually defend Islam

A woman can walk around uncovered all her life BUT still not leave Islam.  In fact she may actually defend Islam

Do you recognise that? By the way, they are both sinners...

Relaxation in following the Sunnah is related to weakening of Emaan which may or may NOT lead to apostasy. This weakness of Eemaan is an important issue which needs to be addressed but Apostasy is an Aqeedah issue. I am not denying that it is not important or that it does not need addressing.

I am also not denying that it can lead to apostasy.

No matter whatever the issue, the steps given are equally important.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Relaxation in following the Sunnah is related to weakening of Emaan

And a weak body is less resistant to diseases.

Quote:
which may or may NOT lead to apostasy

You agreed that there is a possibility.

That is the honorable scholar was saying, keep your body (deen) healthy.

A man eating ice cream in sub-zero temperature may or may not bring flue, but he has exposed himself.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:27

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Eating ice cream or cold temperature has nothing to do with Flu. Flu is a viral infection.

Exactly the point that you are mixing matters.

No post ratings
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:31
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

When someone eats ice cream, his throat and respiratory system are exposed, gets less resistant for a short time. Possibility of virus attacking him increases. May not be in west, it happens in sub-continent.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:32

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Nope. Cold weather or eating ice-cream in it cannot give you flu in India or Alasaka.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 12:42

All I am trying to say is that relaxation to following the Sunnah CAN LEAD to Apostasy.

BUT Apostasy is related to Aqeedah. Apostasy in (my experience) comes from doubts so a person can be perfectly fine one day and within a week renounce Islam and become a Murtad because his or her doubts are not answered. Hazrat (Maulana) Ali Mian Saheb (RA) is written about the matter, it is the idealogy which needs to be addressed.

You are trying to shape the debate in terms of beard lenghths, Hijab (or lack of it) when it is a MENTAL ISSUE. Doubts are in the mind while you are looking at external manisfestations (which I admit can happen in cases) but mostly it is the doubts which you need to address (which are in the mind).

Do you get what I am saying?

Apostasy, its danger and confronting it: Maulana Abul-Hasah Ali Nadwi (RA)

abulhasanalinadwi.org/books/irtidad%20ka%20khatra%20aur%2...

If people cannot read the whole book, read pages 4 & 8

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 13:02
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

But these girls are not becoming apostates because of doubts. They are leaving Islam just because they want to marry Hindu guys they like, at least according to what I have been told.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 13:05

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Different issue still but we are back to the same decencies on how to address these matters. You are right in the sense that it is a multi-pronged issue.

Those with knowledge and know-how in India tell me that Muslims marrying Hindus is an issue but not as big of an issue as Media makes it out to be. Bollywood is a diferent beast and it is common in there.

No post ratings
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 14:33
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jazakallahu khair, I was searching for that book. You made things easy for me.

In this sentence maulana has catagorized different types irtedads:
Quote:
aur lafz toe bahuth hi taqayyul bade giraan bade makrooh aur badi aziyath pahunchane wale hain, laikin majboori se kaha jaatha hai ke un ke na sirf thazeebi aur saqafathi irtedaad ka khatrah hai balke deeni aur eteqaadi irtedaad ka bhi khatrah hai.....

Khatrah hai irtedad ka, sirf zahani o tahzeebi irtedaad ka naheen......

Unquote:

And here; maulana is quoting about a house giving priority to watching a episode on TV. It looks like a simple issue for us, but maulana here has visualize the future and warned us on the catastrophic dangers ahead of us.

hamein ek saahib ne bataya ke ek ghar mei kutchh loge biathhe huve thhe toe andar se paigaam aaya ke aap loge bahar jaayein, TV eis kamrah mein hai aur ab serial ka waqt ho raha hai. Toe main saaf saaf saaf aap se kahta hoon ke khatrah eh hai ke hamari aaindah nasal allah aur rasook ka naam jaanne waali na hoegi. aur un ka naam jaanthi hoe toe Allah aur rasool ka maqaam jaanne wali nah hoegi, un ka haq jaanne wali na hoegi, unka darjah janne waali hoegi yaa naheen? yaa unn ke joe ahkaam o fariaz hain un ko jaanne wali hoegi yaa naheen.

Unquote:
+0 -0
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 14:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It is a big issue here in India. Numbers are alarming now. I have authentic information to prove that. But not here.

We get carried away hearing news about inflow. But outflow is much higher than inflow.
+0 -0
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 15:08
I quote from Hakeemul Ummat RA:

I say, don't get provoked to fight with them, but, make yourselves perfect in deen, so that none will dare to confront with you. When you correct your a'amal, follow the total shariah, correct your muashirath, muamilath and akhlaq, then they will run away from you, they will never think of converting any muslim. So strengthen the internal defense system, prioritize this, later we can discuss about external defense system.

Hakeemul ummath Maulana Thanvi RA in "Attamaam li nematul Islam" page 41.
+0 -0
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 16:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

[

I'm not referring to those women. I'm talking about actual sluts. With 2 to 3 men and wearing short dresses. Stop assuming that I am talking about those women who dress in long dresses. The law of most Muslim civilizations was around Hanafi fiqh.

You make a lot of assumptions. No one was referring to the women you described.
No post ratings
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 16:59
The reason behind posting the different levels of irtidad is to alert the Musliheen about gravity of situation.

A doctor need not tell the patient the seriousness of the disease, but to treat him, he must be aware of the disease. similarly the musliheen (reformers) must know the diseases in ummah.

Secondary smoking effects the child, pregnant lady passes complications to child when she smokes or consumes wine. So we may not die as murtad, but our next generation what it inherits from us, then what they pass to the next to next generation is serious.
+0 -0Like x 1
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 17:24
حضرت حزیفہ بن یمان رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں
:

یہ فتنے (دجّالی فتنے) ایسے لمبے ہو جائے گے جیسے گائے کی زبان لمبی ہو جاتی ہے. ان فتنوں میں اکثر لوگ تباہ ہو جائیں گے البتہ وہ لوگ بچ جائیں گے جو پہلے سے ان فتنوں کو پہچانتے ہوں گے.
[
/b]
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2018 19:07
Quote:
An English brother told me that the most insulting thing is for people to tell him to "Pay attention and his heart will understand it"...He said to them, "Let me pick English Tafseer of the Qur'aan and read it you for 2 hours, Pay attention and your heart will understand it..."

Its ridiculous and its a BASIC error. Do people think that "Urdu" is the language of Jannah and carries some kind of special virtue in Islam?

I heard something similar already from a Maulana, I had no idea it was widespread. Then people say we are disrespecting "ULAMA" when we question MAULANAS and refuse to blindly accept their statements.

It was the 27 the night of Ramadan and khatam night, a night when people
make it a point to be present in the Masjid and take part in the programs. A bayan was being given in urdu by an average visiting Maulana. I asked a young western born Maulana who studied in India, why don't we have the bayan in English on these nights? This is an English speaking country, hence the youth and converts don't know Urdu, and the others can/ should understand English as this will be beneficial for them living in an English speaking country.
Maulana replied if those brothers(youth & black converts) listen very carefully, they will understand the urdu!
+1 -0

Jump to page: