Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fatwa Issued Against Muslims Who Support Muhammad Ali Jinnah

You have contributed 46.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2018 09:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

We were postng before Ramadhan. And I couldn't believe someone would say this about Iqbal's poetry.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2018 15:07
Prof @Maripat on other thread.

Quote:
After the discussion on the other thread where a brother opines that Muslims of India simply should surrender before the RSS fascist forces and the video linked above I have to change my course. I think we got to set our internal relations before we think of dealing with the external detractors.

Wallah I never say that we must surrender to RSS. But our aim must be to limit their activities.

RSS could not have expanded its ideology. But due to blunders by our own muslim brothers, it could multiply in numbers. It could sell its false accusations. My concern is the secular silent majority should not be allowed to fall prey.

I can prove that 90% of majority community are not with sangh parivar. I request you, understand this, If our efforts and a few sacrifices can do it and increase it to 91%; it is big big success.
+0 -0Like x 1
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2018 15:15
It started here. Bad days are again.

Its ramadhan and Misuse of Loud speakers has started, there are around 10 hospitals, few for very serious illness like cardiology, cancer, related to brain etc., in the periphery of muslim majority locality.

They will beat me and throw me out of masjid for me, objecting to misuse of loud speakers, could be, I will be called a RSS agent. Or a coward.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 10:07

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Lets turn off the loudspeakers and RSS will disband, I think you have solved the problem.

You should be awarded the Bharat Ratna

+1 -0Creative x 1
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 10:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sangh parivar cannot be disbanded, it grows with every passing day. But stopping the misuse of loud speaker, we can partially curb their growth. And I have discussed and listed, where we can work on, and reduce the ammunition present in sangh parivar.

Again I repeat, don't allow the secular silent majority go incline towards sangh parivar. That is my request. Zealots will not hear this, they think "mar jayenge imaan ka sauda na karinge". I say; loud speakers and eating beef will not hurt imaan.
At the same time I say, loud speakers for azaan must be continued at place where is allowed. Or continue with what you eat at places like in kerala where it is allowed. Unnecessarily don't yield.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 10:32
Quote:

I can prove that 90% of majority community are not with sangh parivar. I request you, understand this, If our efforts and a few sacrifices can do it and increase it to 91%; it is big big success.

I assure you akhi that I understand what you are trying to communicate.

I am no fan of Qawwali on loud speaker in the night and nor of constant reminder "Bhaiyyon Sehri ke khatm hone mein paanch minut baqi hain" and all that.

My point is different. The non-Muslim professor I have cited in one of my posts also has opined that Azaan should not be allowed on loud speaker. Mind you I am talking about a very clear headed gentleman. Just imagine what will be the demands of the Saffron bigots.

I have written about their views also. We: Our Nationahood Defined and Bunch of Thoughts are a specimen. I have written a few times about my encounter with Professor Apoorvanand of Hindi department of Delhi University. He said that he had convesation on such issues with Amit Shah himself. Mr Shah has no problem with Muslims living in India - only they should not participate in politics. My very reliable friends have told me the direct conversations with not so hard core Hindus. Their opinion is that Muslims should completely forget that they were something in this country.

The history of the majority religion of India itself is not very assuring. Think of the two internal revolts against Manuvadi system - Jainism and Buddhism. Former was decimated in India and latter was completely expunged. You perhaps have not even heard of Ajivika Dharma. That religion too was a revolt against Manuvad and it was completely exterminated to the extent that we do not have much information about it.

In present times just look what is the situation of these. Jains have joined the Saffron gang to a shameless extent. Buddhists are taunted as converts from the so called sweeper caste. The Christians have been totally silenced. I do not know whether you have felt and smelt it - the Sikhs too are silent.

Communists have been killed in cold blood and so are Mohsin Shaikh Sadiq, Muhammed Akhlaq, Pehlu Khan. All of them most brutally. Killing of Afrazul Khan on camera and Hafiz Junaid in train compartment should go as most heinous crimes in the history of crimes. JNU student Najeeb disappeared without a trace.

And every single one of them can be called a stray even and even collectively these can be classifies as aberrations and the Zionists will agree with us in calling these nowhere in comparison to the Jewish holocaust. But this way of looking at the things is tantamount to ignoring the proverbial elephant in the drawing room.

A lady commented on a Hindu friends wall : All an average Hindu cares about is whether the Muslim living in the lane is scared or not. This my friend is not an exceptional observation. It it about the rule.

I can define the silent majority for you. The national 31 percent that voted for the present PM is not the amicable majority. It is that part of the majority that is solidly Saffron minded. In the rest you have to take out the Muslims, the Sikhs and Christians and the Dalits.Think about it and the remaining majority is already solidly under Saffron.

Those in the majority community who do not approve of RSS methodology and have a soft cornet for minorities are really few and most of them are already with us on the Facebook and the social media.

I do not know how you can ignore the reality on the ground as well as the writing on the wall.

+1 -0Agree x 1
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 10:51
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Silent Majority;

They are busy with their life.
They don't appear on social media
They don't confront.
Many of them come to vote for secular parties.
They agree their is oppression on minorities. They are helpless and just onlookers. Best they can do is vote on polling day. They won't go an extra mile to defend minorities. Because they are also oppressed.

Regarding the silent majority, any polling, be state or centre. There is nearly 50% polling. BJP gets 30% voting share. Means 15% of total population voted for BJP. And majority of who voted for BJP, they voted for different reasons other than hindutva.
So my analysis is that 90% silent majority is not communal. Let us keep them neutral. Let us contribute towards that.
The day this majority reduces even to 50%, then indian muslims won't have any choice but to do hijrath.

Note: My work place is full of communal elements. I take them on boldly. But I have to yield on beef eating or loud speakers or other mischief and misadventures of muslims.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 12:29
The silent majority you are talking about akhi - that ship has sailed long back. RSS has managed to organize the majority against the minority and we are in the middle of that tornado. I do not want to say these things in black and white because this brings the morale of the believers down but you keep pushing as if I am not aware of the very meaning of the phrase called the silent majority.

Let me tell you even those people from the majority community who were the fence sitters they have taken the stand. They realized that they do not want to be part of the majoritarian juggernaut. They have already spoken and they too have been silenced by the sheer force of Saffron push.
+1 -0Agree x 1
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 15:32
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Alhamdulillah I still have a hope.

May,be you have missed it. 85% of Indian population is yet to vote for BJP. I have proved that.

Take the case of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra, Telangana, Punjab, Bengal, orissa etc. they are yet to arrive.

But for malpractices by BJP, they would have been finished in other states too.

Our own people ditched us in Bihar and kashmir.

In UP, secular votes got divided among different political parties. Reports from UP says, BJP won in muslim majority places, reason, there were many muslim candidates and others voted unitedly, same in Assam.

Situation is not yet out of control. We can do damage control.

Majority is still voting for Congress, left, and regional parties etc.

You speak of atrocities, did ummah changed due tothis; partiallay. won't you witness/hear zulm by our own brothers in your place, it is at peak in muslim majority places. Who will stop this zulm, can't we do it?.

Why portrait of jinnah in AMU. Why pakistani flags in J&K. Why pakistanis should do terror attacks in mumbai killing innocents both muslims and non-muslims? many casualties in mumbai were muslims.

+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2018 19:49

“Why portrait of jinnah in AMU. Why pakistani flags in J&K. Why pakistanis should do terror attacks in mumbai killing innocents both muslims and non-muslims? many casualties in mumbai were muslims”

Good questions !

Portrait of Jinnah should not be there in AMU

People of Jammu and Kashmir rightly demand plabecite promised to them by Nehru and UNSC,it is still on UN agenda,please note,they don’t LOVE Pakistan,they HATE India. They wave Pakistani flags because it hurts India,otherwise their struggle is for an independent Kashmir,not for Pakistan. They have every right to it as legally Kashmir is not part of India.Kashmir is an occupied territory.

Pakistani Jihadi.s should not attack Bombay or any other place,though it is not as simple. There are many hints it was done by India,s own agencies to isolate Pakistan internationally,but never mind,let us accept it was done by Pakistanis.Pakistan suffered badly because of extremism and India will suffer too.Extremism knows no limits.When the already highlighted targets are exhausted or subdued,they turn on themselves.They stop at nothing less than absolute control of the state and the society. Every extremist movement is fascist by design. Soon,very soon,the people and the state will find it hard to accommodate their ever growing demands. After other religions they will turn on low caste Hindus and Sikhs.They will make life a living hell even for Hindus. It will become hard to continue with normal economic activities,foreign investments will decline,economy will start collapsing and fractures will start appearing in Indian Union...Muslim bashing will become a side issue as compared to the problems created by the extremists.This game is NOT about faith,it is about power and the money which comes with it.(Even today,ask any successful business man in Bombay and they will be paying extortion money to extremists).Such people never let go of power once they taste it....if the Muslims show patience,one day the state will get tired of their blackmail and turn on them.

I wrote all the above with such confidence because we have passed through it,experienced it...Things are slowly getting better in Pakistan but are getting worse in India.We paid a huge price for it,70,000 civilians dead,10,000 soldiers killed or wounded (more than in all the wars we fought with India combined),economically in disarray,diplomatically isolated..

Unfortunately no body learns lessons from history.The current Indian leaders think it could happen only in Pakistan. Extremist mindset every where is the same,call it Muslim extremists,Hindu extremist or Buddhist extremists. The results too will be the same....

It is easy to unleash the dark forces of hatred,but later the nations have to pay with blood to get rid of them.

May Allah protect Muslims everywhere. Amin
+1 -0Ameen x 2
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2018 06:22
ALIF wrote:
View original post

And we Indian Muslims must defend our case before the secular silent majority by these arguments.

Case lost!!!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2018 07:02
Guest-209524 wrote:
View original post

Please write down the arguements the ‘silent majority’ will be willing to accept...

No post ratings
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2018 07:06
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Just be a normal Indian citizen. Be a muslim in character.
No post ratings
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2018 07:08
I myself yet to claim my rights in this country based on the criteria set by Mufakkir-e-Islam, Ali Mian Nadvi RA
Quote:
Ab musalmanoen ki zahniath ayesi hoe gayee hai ke koyee sailaab bhi aa jatha hai

toe khush jaatay hain,chalo achha huva jitni hi pareshaani hoe theek hai. kaheen

aag lag jaathi hai toe khush hoe jaathay hain aur ab ayesi zahniyath pasth hoe

gayee ke agar cricket mein, hockey mein mulk ki team haar jaaye toe khush hothay

hain aur kisi islami mulk ki team jeeth jaaye toe khush hothay hain,eh bilkul

tiflana zahniyath hai, eis say kaam naheen chalayga. Sachi hamdardi aap ke andar

paida honi chahiye ke hum jis mulk mein rahtay hain as say hamein hamdardi hoe,

hamaay aslaam karam nay eis mulk koe banaya hai.

Unquote:
+0 -0Like x 2
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2018 07:10
read the last sentence in above post as
hamaray aslaaf karam nay eis mulk koe banaya hai.
+0 -0Like x 1