Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fatwa Issued Against Muslims Who Support Muhammad Ali Jinnah

You have contributed 46.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2018 10:19
Instead of drowsing the fire, indian muslims are adding fuel to fire. Ex-president hamid ansari has also joined. Giving ammunition to fanatics for false propaganda against indian muslims. What we lose of jinnah's portrait is removed from AMU
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2018 15:38

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

The issue is not Jinnah.

Indian Nationalists so far have tried every submission from not eating beef to offering to give away Babri Masjid where has it gotten Indian Muslims?

The day is not far when they Hindutva will ask for Islam to be removed as it is not "Indian".

Let me end by saying again, this is not about Jinnah.

Substitute Jinnah with something else and you will get the same thing.

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2018 16:35
Put Gandhi's picture up :) the sin will remain the same!

The fatwa will loose its credibility then the Hindu's will react with why Gandhi is in a Muslim institute.

Remind the Hindus of Gandhi's relationship with the Quran. Then Remind the Barelwi's that it was Gandhi and the Deobandi's who stood up to the Raj! Not the Barelwi and not the Qadyani.
+1 -0
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2018 16:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

When they demand islam, we will happily accept shahadath for that, but we can't do it for jinnah's portrait.

We will not lose imaan or deen if we won't eat beef. But our concern is "silent majority" will not get driven away from muslims. "Don't fall into trap" is the message
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 06:34

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Eating beef is certainly not a tenet of Islam.

Or is it? What is happening in Surah Baqrah? Why the title in Baqrah? "Eat and drink from the good things  we have given you" Says Allah SWT in His Book.

Hazrat Thanwi RA has written that it is not the right thing to do avoid Cow sacrifice to please non-Muslims.

Yet Muslims of India are making similar sacrifices on daily basis.

"Mullaji Jai Sri Ram!", said a pig from my own village. I was absolutely in no mood to create a scene so I calmy relayed. But forgive I shall not. Nor I shall forget.

The Jinnah controversy is certainly neither about idol worship nor about legalizing portraits.

It is true that modern educational institutions run by Muslims are rather lax about idols as well as portaraits but idolators they have not become.

Now that AMU has been physically attacked please support us by not bringing in the pseudo-wisdom like do not incence the majorty by protesting in favour of a portrait.

And for the record AMU is not in protest for the portrait but agaisnt security break. That is precisely the view expressed by Dr Muhammed Hamid Ansari.

More than two dozen of our students have been mercilessly thrashed and injured by the security forces including the elite RAF (Rapid Action Force - a force that was till now known to be reasonably free  from anti-Muslim bias).

The strange thing is that the RSS goons came in full police view for the police was running with them.

Former Vice President of India was staying in the campus. Yet the goons fired country made pistols.

Yet my brother advises that let us capitulate and not protest for this will make the bigots angry. Extremely strange.

May I record my resentment on this suggestion and advice?

+4 -0Like x 4
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 10:07
No fatwah is permanent. many fatawah have changed from the period of Hakeemul ummath.

Eating Peacock is halal, can we dare to kill a peacock or black buck.

If there is persecution by security forces based on discrimination we are with AMU. But justifying of placing Jinnah's portrait is unacceptable. We know there are endless demands of minority fanatics, but we have to live with secular silent majority. Can't justify jinnah's portrait in India.
+0 -0Like x 1
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 10:23
There are two type of muslims in India. one who live among majority muslim population localities, like hyderabad, AMU etc. second type live in minority.

The first type never cares about the second type. And second type is always at receiving end due to mischief of first type.

This is general observation not related to AMU's disturbances.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 11:12

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

That is exactly what Hindus want you to do! Bicker and argue amongst yourselves...

+1 -0Creative x 1
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 11:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

No one is nabi here to be guided through wahi. No one represent all Indian muslims. People in Assam have different priority than in gujarath, or in AMU vs a village in tamil nadu.

Every one presents his views based on where he lives. Even in cities there is difference of opinion among muslims living in muslim majority mohallahs and minority mohallas. (I live in majority muslim mohalla). But we must take decisions universally; based on conditions of all muslims in India.

Let me say kashmiri muslims have done maximum damage to muslims living in other parts of India.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 11:57
Let me explain it through real experiences.

In ramadhan, majority dominated mohallahs never switch off their loud speakers the whole night, iftaar karlo, azaan, namaz, taraweeh, salam, then "sahri ke liye utho", azaan, namaaz, salaam, tafseer. All in loudspeakers. This is heard over kilometers, if it is multiple masjids, then hell breaks loose.

The neighboring majority community is witnessing this.

When thinly populated muslims intent to construct a masjid in their mohallah, the majority stops it saying, don't make hell of our lives. I have list of hundreds of these thinly populated mohallahs.

Zealots argue, their temples also do aarthis, festivals in temples etc. But can you win with that argument and construct a masjid in thinly populated areas.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 12:33

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Simple solution.

Muslims should behave in conjunction with and in cooperation with local Government and laws.

If you live in a majority Muslim area then consult your local Government and community and if they are OK with blasting speakers then blast speakers.

In minority Muslim areas do the same and act accordingly.

Same thing happens around the world.

The issue with Muslims in India is that they are too disunited and chaotic and busy in “Hazrat Worship” so everybody has their loyalties to a Hazrat instead of having the welfare of Indian Muslims at heart.

This is neither difficult nor rocket science.

If there is a majority Muslim Mohalla in Hyderabad then it should have the freedom to blast Qur’aan all night (I disagree but if that is what they want). A minority Muslim Mohalla should not and consultation should be made.

BUT Indian Muslim pay Chanda through their blood and sweat and when Hazrat passed away his son/nephew etc takes over and the cycle continues with no solution. India is the only country in the world with a "Shahi Imam"...Hazrat Worship is at its zenith in India.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 15:34
Who cares about the hinduanis.

That is exactly what Hindus want you to do! Bicker and argue amongst yourselves...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 15:35
THE TIME OF FITNAH
Hadhrat Ali (Radhiyallahu anhu) said: “Soon there will
dawn such an age when kingdom (political power) will
not be sustainable without killing and oppression. Without
miserliness a person will not become wealthy. Without
following base lusts, mingling with people will become
impossible. Whoever happens to be in such an age should
adopt Sabr and guard his nafs. If he adopts Sabr, Allah
will grant him the reward of fifty Siddiqeen (Auliya of the
highest status). During the last of ages a Mu’min will have
no peace without being unknown among the people.”
That is, safety and peace may be acquired only in
solitude and the sanctuary of one’s home.
No post ratings
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 17:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Colonel sab you are diverting the discussion.

The misadventures of muslims living in muslim majority areas hurt them in long term. And to the minority muslims area it hurts immediately. They are not allowed to build a masjid or madrasah or musallah in their place. A few places a constructed building is locked. And that too after court proceedings.

Mufti taqi Usmani Sab DB has even rejected those misadventures in muslim dominated pakistan.

Regarding law, there is no law here, even majority of hindus are persecuted. jiski laathhee uski bhains.

Regarding hazrath worship, it is affecting 0.01% muslims only. And it is not a big issue here
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 17:38
Quote:
Regarding hazrath worship, it is affecting 0.01% muslims only. And it is not a big issue here

That's Interesting. That would make it about 17200 Muslims. Or is that per area/city?

I'm sure your facts and figures need more work :)
+1 -0Creative x 1