Create an account
Most Reputable Members

donald trump

You have contributed 26.7% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
mkdon101
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2017 20:45
salam

as many of you may recall i was supporting trump in the USA elections thinking his open enimity towards islam will wake up the muslims nations but with almosy 1yr gone i think i may have underestimated how useless and wretched the aposate regimes are in the muslim world.

if trump retweeting open racists who main mission to eradicate islam cant get a reaction from the murtadeen then what will? MbS will considers trump as a close friend and more or less every apostate leader will make sajood to him and kiss his backside if he were to visit. as a result oppression of the average muslims will get far worse. i should of trusted my instinct and never had any glimmer of hope from these donkey leaders. although hillary would of carried on the covert war on islam she probably wouldnt embolden far right groups.

will be interesting what happens next. if no muslim country even remotely take trump to task all far right and islamaphobes will have a new boost of energy.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2017 02:13
Bismillah
Things happen as Allah wills. Though the panacea for all the disorder we find in ummah is to follow Islam to the core, I do not expect any sudden drastic change in all Muslims. Practicing Muslims will find more struggle and they are relatively low in numbers. I do see such people growing steadily but only Allah knows what is in store for us. Sometimes very worrying. Allahu alam
Like x 3
ALIF
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2017 20:47
May be we are witnessing a process where people are being divided into two camps : ONE of Ahle Iman without a trace of hypocrisy and SECOND of munafiqeen without a trace of sincerity. Allah,s will shall be done.
No post ratings
mkdon101
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2017 14:31
this has always been the case. problem is i didnt anticipate the munafiqeen to be soo deep in their nifaaq that they defend the indefensible. i was hoping trump would be so open about his anti islam feelings even the munafiqeen would wake up. im afraid the rot is too deep. it wouldnt surprise me he did something to the baitullah and rowdah mubarak and the munafiq still refuse to see him for what he is. lets be honest u really think the murtad ale salool will say anythin to trump if he did anythin to the haram? they prob throw him another state visit and arrest any1 who speaks out
No post ratings
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2017 15:31
Bismillah
They will completely lose their reputation if they allow trump to mess with haram. I doubt they will be this open in exposing themselves. Allahu alam. I won't be surprised if it happens though. Anything can happen in this world.
No post ratings
Rajab
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2017 17:38
I don't think trump has anything to gain by messing with Haram. I even doubt he'll move embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, he's only threatening to do so to buy leverage from the arabs
No post ratings
mkdon101
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2017 19:27
Rajab wrote:
View original post

its dont matter if he does or not. the problem is if he wanted to noone can stop him. not jus saudi but all muslim leaders will at most blow abit of hot air. its only due to Allahs divine intervention no harm will come upon the restin place of rasoolullah (saw). remember drop of muslim blood is more severe in eyes of Allah than kabah. dnt understand muslims who think haramaim is a red line. u guys honestly give more value to bricks and water over human life!?
No post ratings
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2017 09:49

Rajab wrote:
View original post

You are over-estimating the importance of Arabs to America in 2017. Saudia lowered Gas prices and devastated the Shale Gas industry. Conservative American always despised the Arabs but tolerated them due to the financial benefits but with the Oil industry profits no longer delivering the Arabs are not as important.

OIC carries no political clout or ground support among the Muslim Ummah so there is no reason to appease the Arabs (politically) either.

IF the Muslim NATO plays a powerful role in War on Terror then maybe the Arabs will gain some leverage.

Israel wants America to move the embassy and it will happen at some point.

No post ratings
Rajab
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 10:31
No post ratings
Rajab
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 10:32
Rajab wrote:
View original post

oh boy was i wrong
No post ratings
Londoner
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 13:01
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Let the arabs sort it out, its their mess, really fed up with the hellhole that is called the middle east created by the silly arabs.

No post ratings
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 13:07
Londoner wrote:
View original post

Are we not One Nation?

Should we not feel the pain our brothers and sisters feel?

The least we could do is make Dua, hate the crimes in our heart if that is all we can do!

No post ratings
Guest-106667
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 13:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I think you're wrong on gas/oil prices

Shale gas production is on the increase, the rise in production meant the US enjoyed far lower prices than Europe over the last 10 years, just look it up, the US is now shipping LNG to foreign customers, it will become a net exporter in 2018.

Also OPEC tried to blow out shale oil producers in the US but failed badly, they underestimated the advancement in tech need to produce oil from shale, the result has seen the US as a top oil producer with over 9m bpd, it is now exporting oil for the first time since the eighties.

No post ratings
Guest-106667
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 13:13
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Indeed we make dua, but we should concentrate on getting our own houses/countries in order first. Let the arabs dig their own graves.
Dislike x 1
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2017 14:42

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

This is exactly what Israel wants Muslims to think!

Palestine is an Arab issue and not a Muslim issue.

Like x 1
Winner x 1
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?