report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 11:51
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

yes but not very often you get members of ale salool getting taken out. cnt remember it happening since king faisal رضي الله عنه was killed. the one decent person they had got take out
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 13:01
A war breaking out out after King Salmaan dies is very possible.

It all depends how much MbS is able to consolidate his power before King Salman dies.

It's no coincidence that you get so many officials arrested and replaced at this critical time, and at the same time two high ranking prince's are taken out.

The state is such now that If MbS cannot completely consolidate his power and silence all dissenting voices from within the house of Saud before King Slaman dies, there will almost certainly be a power grab and possibly civil war.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 13:25

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Ryder wrote:
View original post

What will be the consequences of a likely civil war in Saudi Arabia for Muslims:

1. Shedding of Muslim Blood
  2. Disruption to Hajj and Umrah. This Ummah has had pretty much uninterrupted access since 1926 which is rare
  3. Shia/Sunni rivarly getting intensified
  4. Economical impact on GCC and the tiny states all around Saudia
  5. Immense financial impact on Muslims of India/Pakistan who rely on jobs in the region
  6. Muslims getting polarised, taking sides
  7. Israel using the oppurtunity to extend its borders
  8. US Economy will take a severe beating because they have been propped up by Saudi money
  9. World economy will suffer due to Gas prices and US Economy
  10. NATO and Americans will "officially" enter Saudi Arabia and GCC bcause the economic impact will just be too great for things to fall apart. American have a pact with House of Saud so will enter KSA. In all likelihood as planned Makkah.Madina will be given to Jordan or some other tribe/country to manage. Americans are more concerned with Riyadh and the East.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 13:51
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

yep, that's about right. Like him or hate him Mbs is the best chance saudi now has of continued peace.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 13:54

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41899643

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has accused Iran of an act of "direct military aggression" by supplying missiles to rebels in Yemen.

This "may be considered an act of war", state media quoted the prince as telling UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson in a telephone conversation.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 14:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I meant peace from within, as in it is far less likely for civil war to occur if he consolidates power. He has already created war externally.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 15:44
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

sometimes we need bitter medicine. if saudia falling and hajj umrah bein stopped could lead to an opportunity for rightous people taking over so be it. lets not live in denial. things wont be rosey in saudi at the time of mehdis arrival. if im not mistaken wouldnt he arrive in muharam soon after mass bloodshed in mina. maybe we are seeing the events leading to that unfold now.. very possible all princes eying the throne will fight tooth and nail for makkah its a huge revenue. unfortunatly hujjaj will pay the price for their power struggle
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 19:19
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I am not sure if the arrival of Syedena Mahdi is that close.Muslims will be in a very bad shape before his arrival (and soon after him Dajjal,s arrival).All we can say is there is severe crisis in Saudi Arabia at multiple levels,both internally & externally,socially & economically.The modernisation drive by the crown prince has created rifts between Ale Saud and Ale Shaikh ( tradional allies in Saudi society),there are clear signs of dissent within royal family..and the Saudi society also looks divided (young vs old).These are all bad omen.

On external fronts,Saudi,s could not achieve their goals in Yemen despite so much blood shed and spending billions of dollars on war. They could not remove Asad from his position of power in Syria,instead he is gaining ground.The influence of Iran in the region has increased many folds,stretching from its border right up to the eastern Saudi Arabia including Iraq,Syria,the war torn Yemen and Lebanon and at least diplomatically Qatar.I hope they are not looking for another war in Lebanon shortly,which by extension may engulf the entire region and drag Israel into it,giving Israel a chance to extend its borders in the absence of any formidable Arab armed resistance. Things look bad :(

I hope better sense prevails.The changes the crown prince proposes could be gradual,giving the societ a chance to readjust,take the good out of it and leave the bad,by a process of ‘evolution’ rather than ‘revolution’.

Note: I write the title crown prince for the sole purpose of my respect for the name MUHAMMAD,for the same reason I try to avoid the abbreviation mbs,otherwise indeed he is clown prince.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2017 20:14
ALIF wrote:
View original post

i didnt say nor think he is due imminently but do see these events as paving the way. a few yrs ago saudi looked very stable albeit still corrupt. i even believe trump n brexit will fulfil the prophecies of rasoolullah (saw). i could be wrong the haditj about muslims making a pact with christians to fight another group of non muslims and then pact breaking. i dunno but wudnt be surprised with EU and USA end up havin a war just not sure who muslims will back..im guessin usa as most muslim nations are their slaves.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2017 04:57
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

We all believe in every word rightly attributed to our prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم.

The Ahadeeth about end times don’t specify any time frame,it tells us about significant events occurring before the arrival of Syedena Mahdi.In my humble views,only those people passing through those events would be able to understand the true significance of the golden words of the prophet pbuh.The prophecies shall fulfil at their destined time. Unfortunately some like ISIS,tried to FORCE the prophecies to happen for gaining acceptance and motivating their recruits.They declared Raqqa and Dabiq as their centre to portray themselves as mentioned in ahadeeth,which proved wrong because it WAS wrong.The turmoil in Syria was linked rightly or wrongly to end times for the same reasons.

I agree with you that the process might have started,but did it not start with the wafat of our beloved prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم ? He was the ‘final’ prophet and we are the ‘last’ umma,so we are living through end times already.

I hope some learned brother like MUAD KHAN sahib write on the subject in more detail in view of the present conditions of umma.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2017 08:36
Bismillah
Because of selfish motives of few humans in power in the world , the rest of the mankind is going to suffer. Horrible!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2017 10:33
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

sorry to break it to you but this is the way its ALWAYS been since dawn off time, minus the ambiya, khulafa rashid and odd few decent leaders muslims or not who have had rulership.
+0 -0Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 8th November 2017 16:48
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2017 17:33