You have contributed 27.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 15:09
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia...

MbS who is the real ruler at the moment ( his dad jus a face) has said he will bring saudi back to modern islam. the same fool who was in israel last week, worships trump, wants beach resort were bikinis are allowed, wants to open cinemas and theatre and is on record saying the skys the limit on how modern saudi can become.

poses a real dilema for mad khalis and the slaves of ale salool. does mean atm saudi is following an extreme islam? are all previous kings who they worshipped 'khawaarij'? or will they reject MbS push for a modern islam
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 15:17
This guy will bankrupt Saudi then the power will be anybody's to grab. Saudi is not uae.

He has failed in Yemen and Allah will disgrace him in this world for the misery he has caused to Yemenis.

The blockade and isolation of Qatar hasn't exactly gone to plans either for him.

Tamim of Qatar who's only 5 years older than mbs will eclipse him in the Middle East.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 15:44
i think the power grab will start after salmans death. alot of princes' are not very happy about him being crown prince. both former crown princes will have axes to grind plus a few others like abdullahs and fahds kids. not sure of exact wording and if it applies to saudi but there is a hadith about a khalifah dying and 3 people all sons of a khalifah fightin for power and non will get. someone told me this hadith and said the hadith mentioned this will happend 30 to 40 years after the kabah being taken over. didnt juhayman do this in 1979?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 17:13

Rajab wrote:
View original post

Tamim went to Sandhurst while this fool went to Grand-daddy's university. Academically there is no comparison between the two.

Tamim is intelligent, articulate and thoughful, while this donkey like his fore-fathers is an ignorant robber with a chip on his shoulders

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 19:57
As pointed earlier by brothers,will the rest of the Saudi family and the scholars who support the royal family on the basis of a particular religious ideology support him or start resisting him and,as a result,push the nerve centre of Islam into chaos and anarchy ? Both ways it does not look good :(

Then, if by ‘modernisation’ he means only economic development and finding sources of income other than oil,that sounds good...but if he means ‘westernisation’,obviously it will have repercussions in Saudi society in general and ‘defenders of the faith’ (scholars) in particular.

Any change worth any meaningful significance is supposed to be gradual.Sudden policy changes in any society unleashes forces not always positive...and not always taken into consideration because they remain dormant in ‘status quo’.

We can only pray for peace and security along with stability and prosperity in the Holy lands...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 21:51
ALIF wrote:
View original post

a major reason why so many muslim nations are in such a bad state is because of the ale salool. maybe instabilty there will be a good thing in the long run for islam and muslims. as long as salool fam are their they will continue to help their masters plot and plan against islam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 10:23

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I can only speak about British (Deobandi) Ulama. Saudi Government provides (some of them) with:

1. Fully expense paid Hajj, this year upto 50 British Deobandi Ulama availed this (freebie)
  2. 5 year unrestricted VISA

That's why you see them insist on British Muslims follow Saudi Moonsghting and you hear not a beep out of them when Saudi planes bomb children in Yemen or Saudi Crown prince visiting Israel or movie theatres coming in KSA.  Why do you think that NOT A SINGLE MAJOR British Alim or organisation has signed the petition opposing Umrah Visa Fees? Pick up the phone and ring these Ulama to endorse a petition opposing Umrah Visa Fees and see what happens for yourself.

One beep and their privileges get cancelled.

In India, Saudi Government provides stipends and has paid for the house of a major Deobandi Scholar in Delhi (where he rests and vacations). This property is worth millions of India Rupees so why would he (or his Darul-uloom) oppose anything Saudi in India?

In Pakistan, there are many Darul-ulooms and Ulama with close links to Saudi Government and support, onec again I ask you why would these Ulama oppose Saudi Arabia? The entire Darul-uloom mushroom in 1980's is down to Saudi Arabia due to Afghan Jihad.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 10:37
Bismillah

Rami Khouri, professor of journalism and senior public policy fellow at American University of Beirut and nonresident senior fellow at Harvard Kennedy School, said the prince's efforts were meant to impress the West.

"He's doing this to give a new face of Saudi Arabia aimed at the Western world, primarily, dazzling them with all the buttons that they want to hear pushed about entrepreneurship, liberalism, moderate Islam," said Khouri. "The leadership thinks that it can play with its society and its people like Silly Putty, that they can suddenly say now we've changed," he added. "He's reinforcing and reaffirming the weaknesses of traditional Arab autocratic leaderships rather than actually coming out with anything that's innovative and modern and creative."

Bokhari said for the crown prince and his father, King Salman, the slump in oil revenue means the old way of buying loyalty from interest groups is no longer viable.

"So what do you do?" said Bokhari. "You can't make everyone happy so you say I'll go with the youth, I'll go with the women and I'll go with the people who are modern and inshallah (God willing) enough of the religious scholars will give me a rubber stamp for what I am doing. It's not going to work."

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 10:47
The hatred against Saudi Arabia amongst the Muslims in real and palpable. The only people defending saudi regime since 1926 are the Ulama, they have projected Saudi regime to be vangaurds of Islam and somehow Islam will be in danger if the robbers lose power.

Religious justification that Hajj/Umrah has been safe and without jeopardy for nearly a century and this is true.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 10:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Bismillah

I couldn't believe that Deoband ulema will not go against Saudi. Can this really be so generalized? I hope not as I believe there will always be ulema who will stand for Haqq and if it is true, quite painful. Allahu alam

It would be really helpful if the last sentence is elaborated.
"The entire Darul-uloom mushroom in 1980's is down to Saudi Arabia due to Afghan Jihad."

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 12:21

Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTTfLLXgCPY

www.arabnews.com/node/331863

Sheikh Arshad Madani, president of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind and professor of Hadith at Darul Uloom Deoband, thanked the Saudi government for the warm welcome it accorded to the participants of the Prince Naif Award ceremony.

Madani, the son of the renowned Indian Islamic scholar and famous freedom fighter, Sheikh Hussain Ahmed Madani, commended the Saudi leadership for winning a leading position for the Kingdom in the comity of nations and making the Qur’an and Sunnah the basis for governing the country’s affairs.

Sheikh Madani also noted Saudi Arabia’s efforts in serving religion and supporting Muslim communities around the globe.

“The good works of Saudi Arabia are not limited to Saudis or to Muslim countries but cover the whole world,” he pointed out. The meeting at Al-Yamamah Palace was attended by Second Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior Prince Naif and top officials.

This is the picture of Prince Naif who is considered to be the most conservative and Pro-islam, look at this guy!

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/Nayef_b...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 13:18
Bismillah
I really don't know what impressed him so such that he praised like this. Even Hindus here ask why is Saudi not helping troubled Muslims like Rohingyas or any Muslims similar in state. They even humiliate fellow Muslims based on color. Such a shame. Anyways he is just one scholar, I believe there are many ulema who will acknowledge the facts boldly and stand up for haqq. Let Allah SWT help and guide us to recognize the ulema on haqq. I do not want to completely lose hope in ulema as Allah SWT heals our hearts through them. Allahu alam
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 13:33

Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

The single Alim you dismiss is the head of Jamiatul-Ulama (Hind) which "claims" to represent Muslims of India! So when he has certain views about Saudi Arabia it becomes the view of Muslims of India

www.jamiatulamaihind.com/home.html

Do you now see the problem? These are the atrocities on 2 million Muslim children which "Ulama" are not even touching!

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/31/opinion/columnists...

The followng is not America in Afghanistan or Russia in Syria But Saudi Arabia in Yemen, when was the last time any Indian Ulama mentioned this to you???

This is Saudi admission that they killed children and their statement:

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-saudi-...

Do you hear any Ulama informing you of this? How many times do you hear about Isael in Palestine or Russia/Bashar in Syria or America in Afghanistan, when was the last time you heard a scholar mention Saudi Arabia and Yemen?

No post ratings
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 13:55
Definition of Modern, liberal, moderate Islam is to limit Islam to
1. Inside One's heart, safe and secure
2. With four walls of masjid.

Elsewhere!!

Islam can wait, it is an extra baggage.

Clearly visible in their society. This is not theory, but have incidents to backup.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2017 14:07
Bismillah

Very sad and painful but I don't know why they do not condemn. In fact they should be condemned more than the west as these people claim to be Muslims. We already have enough blood shed from non-Muslims side. Unfortunately Saudi is known to stand by enemies side. But if I remember, students of Darul uloom Deoband stood against the Darul uloom chief Maulana Vastanvi when he went easy on Modi and he was removed from that post. That shows Muslim youngsters, students of ilm don't take things lightly when it comes to people committing atrocities against Muslims. When they can stand against Maulana Vastanvi, I do not know why Maulana Madani is accepted to represent us. I don't have answer why are not ulema condemning the acts of Saudi and I really want to know. I can understand why some ulema support Saudi for worldly benefits unfortunately but why should all the ulema stand for saudi? I don't know. Only the ulema should answer. People who are in touch with ulema should get answer from them. Allahu alam
No post ratings

Jump to page: