Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

shameless sudais

You have contributed 10.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2017 20:27
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2017 20:48
3.8 - A new topic which contains only a single clickable link to another site will either be reported or deleted. To avoid this auth check, paste the article or data first and place a link to its source at the end or at the top. From forum rules
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 10:37

Maulana Yusuf Shabbir tweets about the controversy.

Loading tweet

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 10:57
the rich and powerful and corrupt supporting each other...

what's new?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 11:16
reason why i call him shameless is because off his crocodile tears. just last mon i prayes maghrib behind him and he cried reading the last few verses of surah bakarah. the verses include duas asking Allah to help us against kuffar and a week later he praising someone who openly hates islam. i hate praying behind him and dont even join in for his witr duas. just empty words.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 11:43
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Empty words?

Your Aameen could make all the difference. Who knows if Allah will hear, accept and act on your Aameen or the other millions of people!

Ask yourself what bad-dua is and why those are empty words but still heard and many times even completed!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2018 22:53
Assalamu 'alaykum,

the shaykh was in Swiss for a conference in a saudi-led masjid, on the topic of Security (aman), until two north Africans confronted the Imam with the actions of the Saudis ie the Qatar blockade, the Yeman war, the submission to the USA, the support to Sissi and even Saudis' vote in favour of the USA for the 2026 football world cup thus ignoring Morroco's bid !
This prompted the imam to walk out. It appears no english media reported this.
I am not in favour of such disrespect of an imam coming from abroad that too from Makkah, but I believe there is a limit to what an imam can say to give a religion backing to the abhorrent action of Saudis or Trump.
Allah knows best.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2018 10:49

Zubayr wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

So the Imam from Makkah can sell the Ummah to the dogs but it is not permitted to question him? When did we become Catholics?

I don't necessarily agree with the man and not really paid attention to his “questioning” but WHERE and HOW will the Ummah get their questions responded to? The Sahaba (RA) were questioned in the same Haram and in the same Makkah which apparently you are now claiming gives amnesty to Shaykh Sudais (HA), this is deeply troubling.

There are many examples in Islam were people/leaders/Ulama were openly questioned, reprimanded and called to account PUBLICLY. As I said, I didn’t realise that we had become Catholics.

Imams of Haram can do whatever they like to whomever they like, back any coup, any treason, any settlement on Palestine, praise Donald Trump from the mimbar of Haram, fly to Pakistan and stop public uprising against Musharaf, give amnesty to Nawaz Sharif and then let him lose to inflict havoc on the Nation but the Ummah CANNOT even question an Imam of haram???

No post ratings
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2018 15:11
Why do you question Imam e haram? Can he solve the problem. Can he convey your feelings to king? Or as a protest resign from haram (so that Imams who are slaves of regime will take over and zaireen of haram are deprived of a pious imam). Can he revolt and lose his life (it has happened). Can you please put yourselves in the same position and think.

Shaykh Sudais atleast conveys his feelings through his duas.

Why you can you all take your delegation to king and present your grievances, get clarifications. No guts!!!!
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2018 20:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I said I had no clear position on the WAY to confront them, the evil of saudi actions is clear to all.

No post ratings