Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

White Islamophobic terrorist runs over Muslims after Taraweeh FinsburyPark

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 01:43

White Islamophobic terrorist runs over Muslims after Taraweeh at Finsbury Park London

Probably the best place to read real accounts
twitter.com/hashtag/FinsburyPark?src=hash&lang=en-gb&lang...

BBC etc. will just call it "unconfirmed" intent rubbish e.g. independent: "There was no immediate suggestion the incident in Finsbury Park was terror-related."

Twitter:
Known_As_H wrote:
"This racist ******* ran over innocent civilians on their way home from taraweh #FinsburyPark"[/quote]

[quote="@DeRozenDontCare"]Have they labelled the guy who ran over Muslims in #FinsburyPark as a terrorist yet or are they waiting to diagnose him with amental illness
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 03:58
Counter-terrorism police are investigating a major incident in the Finsbury Park area of north London after a van hit pedestrians leaving a number of casualties. The Guardian understand that counter terrorism officers have joined regular police looking at the incident which is in its early stages. Officers are investigating whether the collision was accidental or deliberate and it is understood that armed officers have been deployed as a precaution.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 09:32
Will we see an investigation in to who radicalized this individual?

Will we see what extremist publications and media outlets this person had been following?

The Daily Mail? The Times? The Telegraph? Breitbart? The Sun? LBC?

Will we see an investigation in to preachers of hate that spout non-violent extremism and promote violence as well?

Richard Littlejohn? Rod Liddle? Katie Hopkins?Nick Ferrari? Douglas Murray?

Will we see the banning of groups who are careful just to stay on the right side of the law but incite hatred against mainstream Islamic beliefs because of their own warped views?

The Henry Jackson Society? The Quilliam Foundation? UKIP?

Will we see an investigation in to the money trail behind many of these groups and individuals that leads straight to the Home Office and the toxic Prevent strategy that has done more to marginalize Muslims and demonize Islam than EDL, Britain First and PEGIDA put together?

Make no mistake, this isn't the fault of "far right extremism" but the radicalisation of non Muslim communities and division of communities by mainstream government policy and media against Muslims. They are they ones who should be held accountable for this.

Not fringe far right groups. Not "white people". Not people of whatever religious faith this guy(s) these attackers come from. The mainstream media and government who if a Muslim were behind such an incident would have declared a terrorist attack within minutes, raised the threat level to critical, arrested the attacker's mum, dad, nan and pet cat and started talking about "enough is enough" and coming out with new legislation to criminalise dissent from Muslims against govt policies home and abroad.

Remember this when you listen to the Queens Speech this week and you hear the proposals on tackling "extremism and terrorism".

Will the UK mosques & Muslim orgs who have gone out of their way to show how terrorism is bad in previous instances also organise the following for the Finsbury Park terror attack:

- vigils?
- fundraising for victims?
- joint statements and press conferences condemning the attack?
- plant trees to show just how against terrorism they are?

I really hope they are just as active as they have been after previous horrific incidents. Basically I'd like to see some consistency from them otherwise I'll just have to assume that their previous actions were just PR stunts.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 10:21
It'll most likely come down to an act of revenge, an Islamophobic attack NOT an act of Terrorism. Because Terror apparently can only be carried out by Muslim's and Muslim scapegoats!

The whole definition of Terror has been hijacked.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 20:07
Compare the pair
4f54db3e-4032-4eb5-b91a-0fd0bf94f442.jpg
Downloads: 120
    [85.80 kB]
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 21:49
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

what did you search in order to get those results?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 22:03
The day of a terror attack..

BBC homepage. NO MENTION. The only place it appears is advice on how to brainwash children

bbc on the day or terror attacks on muslims
bbc-publiclicensefee.PNG
Downloads: 176
    [57.96 kB] bbc on the day or terror attacks on muslims
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 23:16
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I just received this image on a telegram channel "Theology Bites".
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 23:39
Abu Eesa Niamatullah.

I came online to check what the Islamophobes and right-wing were saying about the #FinsburyPark terror attack this morning.
They've gone into full "whataboutery" mode and trying to give reasons why it happened. Of course even these "Tommy Robinson/Britain First/standard racist" buffoons aren't so stupid as to justify the attack - although saying that, there's a good number of their followers on social media that are actually celebrating so maybe I'm being too naive - but the explanations are in full flow. So it's either "how dare you compare it to Manchester where 22 people were blown up" or "this is what happens when you don't control your extremists" and "we warned there would be revenge from some nutters" and then of course distancing themselves from said "nutters" etc.
But here's the point: when you read and hear this stuff, it enrages all normal decent human beings, right? Doesn't it make your blood boil when fools say such stupid things, knowing what you know, feeling the fear and the personal pain it causes? And by the way, some of what they're actually saying is factually true: you can't compare 22 deaths to 1 death (so far), and extremism will *always* breed further extremism and revenge etc.
But *we* don't want to hear or read that right now. NO decent person wants to hear this nonsense right now. Terror is terror. An attack on one is an attack on everyone. The fear is real whether no-one got harmed or a whole group were killed. The intent, motivation and hate is the same.
And THAT brothers and sisters is why Muslims also need to realise the weight of their *own* words and actions when they try - with perhaps good intentions - to highlight after a Muslim terrorist destroys lives, that "foreign policy" is to blame, or "we shouldn't have invaded Iraq", or "do you know how many people died in Afghanistan today" etc etc even though these may be partial reasons/truths.
No-one wants to hear these explanations. Tell those to the authorities in an academic fashion with proof, in the right forums, when it comes to finding long-term political solutions. Let everyone instead get busy spreading the right messages. Let those who see this hate in their respective communities and friends circles call it out or report it. Let those with a public platform do everything in their power to refute it. But as for the general public, then they just need empathy, safety and solidarity. They want the criminals condemned unreservedly, shamed for the disgusting hateful murderers they are and nothing else. No ifs or buts or becauses.
That's what *you're* wanting to hear right now from the wider community, and we *have* heard it, and as Muslims we thank them for their love and solidarity. But that's also exactly what other victims will want to hear when - may God protect us all - something might come again in this despicable terror-go-round ride that we're on. Nothing more, nothing less.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2017 12:49
Quote:
A white friend of mine sent me this. Please read and forward.....

I expect every single white, clean-shaven individual to come out and condemn the abhorrent #FinsburyPark attack. I expect every white van driver to come out and unequivocally state that the attack is not in their name. I expect the family of the terrorist to tell the public they had no idea their son was a murderous terrorist. I expect the community he grew up in to be questioned why they did not report him to authorities earlier for his potential terrorist tendencies. I expect his friends to come out and say in media interviews that he was a "nice" guy who kept to himself. I expect the Pubs he frequented to be investigated for potentially radicalising him through the people he met there and for arrests to be made nationally of white males who have posted their intentions to "kill all Muslims" online. I expect Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson and their ilk to be arrested for inciting hatred and for radicalising this terrorist with their extremist preaching. I expect every single white, clean-shaven male to stand outside mosques and hand out free hugs and roses to show the Muslim community they are peace-loving and removed from terrorism. I expect white males to organise marches against white terrorism and to hold placards that state "not in my name" so that media organisations like the Independent can post it with the caption "Awesome". I expect Theresa May to organise an emergency cabinet meeting and to tell all white clean-shaven males that "enough is enough". I expect police security outside all Mosques and Islamic establishments with public sentiments calling for Muslims to have access to guns because "this would never have happened" if they did to be to be hailed. I expect a minute of silence for the victims. I expect......

If this doesn't make you understand the type of anti-Muslim reactionary rhetoric enforced every single time a terror attack is reported then you are part of the problem.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+2 -0Like x 2