Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:06
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.23 Narrated by Ibn Abi Nam

I was present when a man asked Ibn 'Umar about the blood of mosquitoes.Ibn Umar said, "From where are you?"The man replied. "From Iraq." Ibn 'Umar said, "Look at that! he is asking me about the blood of Mosquitoes while they (the Iraqis ) have killed the (grand) son of the Prophet.I have heard the Prophet (saws) saying, "They (Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet-smelling flowers in this world."
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:06
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.333Narrated by Abu Huraira Ad Dausi

Once the Prophet (saws) went out during the day. Neither did he talk to me nor I to him till he reached the market of Bani Qainuqa and then he sat in the compound of Fatima's house and asked about the small boy (his grandson Al-Hasan) but Fatima kept the boy in for a while.I thought she was either changing his clothes or giving the boy a bath.After a while the boy came out running and the Prophet (saws) embraced and kissed him and then said, "O Allah! Love him, and love whoever loves him."
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:28
Seifeddine-M wrote:
View original post

Asalamualailkum Maulana saheb,

Jazak'Allah for sharing those links. gift2shias is one of our sites on islamic-forum.net. Good to know the content on there is being read by other Muslims.

I hope you check out the videos, I posted on Ali ibn Hussain (RA) and Mohammed al-Baqir (RA).
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 19:43
More narrations on Fatima (RA) being the QUEEN OF ALL WOMEN IN Jannah. Others are duplicates to what's already been posted.

Ayeshah (رضي الله عنها) narrates that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said during the illness in which he passed away, "Oh Fatimah (سلام اللہ علیھا)! Are you not pleased with the fact that you are the leader of the women of all the worlds, the leader of the women of this ummah (nation) and the leader of the women of all the believers."

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: إن ملكا من السماء لم يكن زارني، فاستأذن الله في زيارتي، فبشرني أو أخبرني: أن فاطمة سيدة نساء أمتي.
Abu Hurairah (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said, "An angel in the skies who had not seen me requested permission from Allah (SWT) to see me (which he was granted); he told me the good news or brought me the news* that Fatimah (سلام اللہ علیھا) is the leader of all women in my nation."عن حذيفة رضي الله عنه، قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: إن هذا ملك لم ينزل الأرض قط قبل هذه الليلة استأذن ربه أن يسلم عليّ و يبشّرني بأن فاطمة سيدة نساء أهل الجنة، وأن الحسن والحسين سيدا شباب أهل الجنة.

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: نظر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى علي و فاطمة و الحسن و الحسين، فقال: أنا حرب لمن حاربكم و سلم لمن سالمكم.

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (SAW) looked at Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husain and said, "Whoever goes to war against you, I will declare war on him. Whoever makes peace with you, I will make peace with him (i.e. whoever is your enemy is my enemy and whoever is your friend is my friend)."

Hudhaifah (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said, "There is an angel who before tonight had never come down to earth, asked permission from his Lord to offer slam (salutations) to me and to deliver the good news to me that Fatimah (سلام اللہ علیھا) is the leader of all women of Paradise and Hasan (RA) and Husain (RA) are the leaders of all the youngsters in Paradise."

عن عائشة أم المؤمنين رضي الله عنها قالت: كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا رآها قد أقبلت رحب بها، ثم قام إليها فقبلها، ثم أخذ بيدها فجاء بها حتى يجلسها في مكانه: و كانت إذا رأت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم رحبت به، ثم قامت إليه فقبلته صلى الله عليه وسلم.

The Mother of the Believers Ayeshah (رضي الله عنها) narrates that when the Holy Prophet (SAW) used to see Fatimah coming he would welcome her, then he (SAW) would stand up for her, kiss her, bring her inside by holding her hand and seat her in his (SAW) own place. Whenever Fatimah (سلام اللہ علیھا) saw the Holy Prophet (SAW) arrive, she used to welcome him (SAW), stand up for him (SAW) and kiss the Holy Prophet (SAW).

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 19:46
Narration removed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 19:48
Hadith of Sahih Bukhari / Muslim, Version 1

Ummul Momineen Saiyidah 'Aishah Siddeeqa radhiyAllahu 'anha says:

When the illness of Nabi Kareem sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam started, his purified wives all the time stayed with him and they didn't part even for a moment.
Once Hadhrat Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha came to see him (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam).

The style of Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha was exactly similar to that of Nabi Kareem sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam. When looking at her, he sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam welcomed her saying 'Marhaba' and made her sit on the right or left of himself then kept whispering with her on which Hadhrat Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha started weeping, he once again whispered and Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha started laughing. I thought in my heart what was so special which he (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) has spoken to his daughter leaving his wives. When the Prophet (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) stood up, I asked Fatimah, 'What was the secret talk you had with Huzoor?', she said, 'I can't disclose the secret of Huzoor.'

When the Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam passed away, I asked Fatimah, 'I have the right on you (of being your mother), so describe the talk you had with Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam. She said, 'Now there is no problem, Huzoor told me the first time that "Jibraeel made me recite Quran once a year but this year he has made me recite the Quran twice so I think my death has come closer, so now you fear Allah and be patient", I started weeping on that, when he saw this condition of mine, he whispered with me again saying,
"Are you not pleased/satisfied with that you are the chief (saiyidah) of women of momineen OR chief of women of this ummah."
I began laughing on that.'

(Muslim, volume 2, page 290)

Sanad: Ummul Momineen, Masrooq, Sha'bi, Faraas bin Yahya, Abu 'Awanah ('Abdullah Al-Waasti), Abu Kamil Al-Jahdari (Fadheel bin Husain)

In Bukhari, the last words are:

"Are you not pleased with that you are the chief of women in Jannah OR chief of women of momineen."

(Bukhari, volume 1, page 512)

Sanad: Ummul Momineen, Masrooq, Sha'bi, Faraas bin Yahya, Zakariya bin Abi Zayedah, Fadhl bin Wakeen (Abu Na'eem)

Hadith of Sahihain, Version 2

Ummul Momineen 'Aishah Siddeeqah radhiyAllahu 'anha says:

Nabi Kareem sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam called Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha and had a talk with her in secrecy on which Hadhrat Fatimah began weeping then he (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) had more talk and Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha started laughing.

Ummul Momineen says:

I asked Fatimah, 'What was so special and secret that first you wept and then laughed?', she replied, 'Huzoor when whispered first, he informed me of his demise on which I began weeping. He whispered again and said, "You will be the first of my Family to meet me" on which I started laughing."

(Bukhari, volume 1, page 532, volume 2, page 638)

(Muslim, volume 2, page 290)

Sanad: Ummul Momineen, 'Arwah bin Zubayr...

This narration is supported by another one:

Ummul Momineen says:

When Nabi Kareem sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam fell into illness, Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha came and embraced with Nabi Kareem sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam, received the love from Huzoor and when raised her head, she was weeping, then again she embraced with Huzoor and when this time raised the head, she was laughing. When Huzoor had died, I asked the reason for that from Fatimah radhiyAllahu 'anha, she said:

He informed me that he would die due to that illness, so I began weeping. Then he informed me that I would meet him before everyone out of his family (Ahlahu), I became happy on that.

(Tirmidhi, volume 2, page 250)

Sanad: Ummul Momineen, 'Aishah bint Talhah bin 'Obedullah...

The same event is recorded by the historian, Balazari in 'Ashraaf-al-Ansaab' through Ibn Abbas radhiyAllahu 'anhu in the same form.
So version 2 is verified by two witnesses, on the other hand, there exists no reliable witness on version 1.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 13:08
More on narrations on Fatima (RA).

It is narrated by Hadrat Ali رضي الله عنه, "On the Day of Judgment, when everyone will be in their appointed places the voice of an angel will bellow out from behind a screen and will order everyone to lower their necks and lower their eyes because the most beloved daughter of the Holy Prophet (saw) is about to pass, it will be forbidden for them to raise their eyes until she has entered heaven."

Looking for the source of this narration.

Edit as of 02/10/2016 - this narration is extremely weak, and some have graded as a fabrication.

Source: hadithanswers.com/an-unauthentic-hadith-on-lowering-the-g...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 13:08
More on narrations on Fatima (RA).

Hadrat Fatimah tuz Zahra رضى الله عنها was a model of righteousness, courage and piety. It is narrated by Hadrat Aisha رضي الله عنه, "I have not seen a person more truthful than Hadrat Fatimah except her father the Holy Prophet (saw)".

Adab al-Mufrad
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 16:06
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Interesting, would like to see the Daleel for this please.

Quote:
This narration is a WHOPPER:

Sunni traditionists on the authority of Anas ibn Malik, who heard Umm Salim, the wife of Abu Talhah al-Ansari, say: " Fatimah never experienced the blood of menstruation or parturition, for she was created from the waters of Paradise." This is because when the Messenger of Allah was transported to heaven, he entered Paradise, where he ate of its fruits and drank its water.

It's a little confusing because I thought Fatima (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon her) was already born, and if that's correct, how could drinking of the water by the prophet during Me'raj have an effect on his daughter.

I may be wrong, so please forgive me. If it was to make sense, then that would mean that she "should've" been born after the ascension!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 16:11
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I think you're right. I could not find a source for it. I'll keep searching or ask the brothers from HCY.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 17:07
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brothers have confirmed it's a fabrication.

Anyways, check this, authentic narration from Shia books about menstruation:

أَبُو عَلِيٍّ الْأَشْعَرِيُّ عَنْمُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ مَهْزِيَارَ قَالَ كَتَبْتُإِلَيْهِ ( عليه السلام ) امْرَأَةٌ طَهُرَتْ مِنْ حَيْضِهَا أَوْمِنْ دَمِ نِفَاسِهَا فِي أَوَّلِ يَوْمٍ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ ثُمَّاسْتَحَاضَتْ فَصَلَّتْ وَصَامَتْ شَهْرَ رَمَضَانَ كُلَّهُ مِنْ غَيْرِ أَنْتَعْمَلَ مَا تَعْمَلُ الْمُسْتَحَاضَةُ مِنَ الْغُسْلِ لِكُلِّ صَلَاتَيْنِفَهَلْ يَجُوزُ صَوْمُهَا وَ صَلَاتُهَا أَمْ لَا فَكَتَبَ ( عليه السلام ) تَقْضِي صَوْمَهَا وَ لَا تَقْضِي صَلَاتَهَا إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ (صلى الله عليه وآله ) كَانَ يَأْمُرُ فَاطِمَةَ صَلَوَاتُاللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا وَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ مِنْ نِسَائِهِ بِذَلِكَ ـ

Translation: Abu 'Ali al-Asha'ari from Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Jabbar from 'Ali ibn Mehzayar: I wrote to him(Imam) may peace be upon him: A woman was purified from her Haydh(bleeding in Menstruation) on the first day of the month of Ramadhan then she had Istihadah(False Menstruation) and she fasted and prayed during the entire month of Ramadhan without doing Ghusl(purifying her body) before every prayer so are her prayers and her fasting accepted? He peace be upon him wrote back: She must repeat her Siyam(Fasting) but not her Salat(prayer), the Prophet SAWS used to order Fatima peace be upon her and the believing women to do this.

al-Kafi 4/136
Al-Majlisi says SAHIH in Miraat al-'Uqool 16/340
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2014 18:49
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

The correct thing to do in that case, is to edit your post or remove the narration and recheck every post so far.

Please :)

Anyone can one day stumble across this stuff and associate it with Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaat and it will be on your neck.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2014 12:37
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I've removed the orgiinal narration (pending approval) and every other Hadith has the source stated besides one which, I'm still investigating.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2017 06:50
Asalamualaikum.

Share Ahadith pertaining to the fad'ail of the Prophet's household.

Hassan & Hussain (RA).

Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever loves Hasan and Husayn (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) certainly loves me and whoever hates them, hates me”

Imam ibn Majah (rahimahullah) has recorded this narration on the authority of Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu).
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2017 19:37
Strange to see only Imam Ali posting on this thread...

Obviously being Sunni we have fundamental differences with Shia sect,but Ahle bait are our,s-not a Shia property.When we see Sunni literature we see all kind of biographies on scholars and Awalia of Ummat but very little we find about Ahle bait. The reasons can be many,the long duration of the rule of Banu Umayya and Banu Abbas (both had one thing in common,their persecution of Ahle bait), the fear of being labelled as Rafidhi etc

SYED Manazir Ahsan gilani wrote a wonderful book in Urdu (امام ابو حنيفه رح كى سياسى زندگی) i.e. "The political life of Imam Abu Hanifa ra" where he elaborately describes how Syedena Imam contributed to their struggle. We can find some more books if we search but the truth is,we left Ahle bait to Shia.Some poetic words are attributed to syedena Imam Shafi ra : "If the love of Ahle bait is being Rafidhi then I am Rafidhi" (Surely he was not,he probably wanted to point out that the two phenomena are different,one can love Ahle bait and still remain Sunni). Maulana SYED Abul Hasan Ali nadvi ra wrote a book about the life of Syedena Ali ra, a few books from Egypt about Syedena Imam Hasan ra and Syedena Imam Husain ra. Add a handful of more books and that is about all. We don't know much about Syedena Zain ul Abideen,Syedena Imam Baqir,Syedena Jaafar Sadiq, Syedena Ali Raza, Syedena Imam Musa Kazim and Syedena Imam ISMAIL (رحمہم اللہ)

It is not that Sunni,s don't love AHLE BAIT...probably no body cared to challenge the monopoly of Shia on Ahle bait and so we last touch with the akabir of Ahle bait,their life,their history,their scholarly works and the lessons from their pious life. What a great loss :(

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?