Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:45
Hadiths on Hassan and Hussain

The Messenger of Allah said: "He who loves al-Hasan and al-Husain, has loved me, and he who makes them angry has made me angry."

Sunan
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:46

The Messenger of Allah said: "I named Hasan and Husain and Muhsin the names of the sons of Aaron (Haroon) who were: Shubbar, Shubair, and Mushbir."

Abu Dawood
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:46

Usamah ibn Zayd narrated:

I went to the Prophet (PBUH&HF) one night about something I requiredand he came out with something (I did not know what) under his cloak. When I had finished telling him my business I asked him what he had under his cloak, and when he opened it I saw al-Hasan and al-Husain on his hips. He then said, "These are my sons and my daughter's sons. O Allah, I love them, so I beseech Thee to love them and those who love them.

Tirmidhi
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:47

Anas ibn Malik Narrated:

When Allah's Messenger (PBUH&HF) was asked which member of his family was the dearest to him, he replied, "Al-Hasan and al-Husain." He used to say to Fatimah, "Call my two sons to me," and then would sniff and cuddle them.

Tirmidhi
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:52

Narrated `Uqba bin Al−Harith: I saw Abu Bakr carrying Al Hasan and saying, "Let my father be sacrificed for you; you resemble the Prophet and not `Ali," while `Ali was laughing at this.

Bukhari
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:58
Ahlul Bhayt (RA) love for Abu Bakr (RA).

A woman came to Ja`far As-Sadiq - the Six Imam - and asked him about Abu Bakr and`Umar; whether to give them her loyalty. "Yes," he said. "And when I meet my Lord, shall I say that you told me to follow them?" she inquired. Again, he said, "Yes." (shia book, Al-Kâfî, Ar-Rawdah, 8:101)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:59
Ahlul Bhayt (RA) love for Abu Bakr (RA).

Its narrated from Abu Abdullah jafar sadiq(as) that he used to say: Abubakar have given me birth twice. Because that his mother umme farwa was the daughter of qasim bin muhammed bin abubaker and his grand mother asma was daughter of abdul rahman bin abubakar. (firq al shia , page 78)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 15:54
"He (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) was praying. When he performed sajdah, al-Hasan and al-Husain jumped onto his back. When the people tried to stop them, he gestured to them to leave the two alone. After offering his prayer, he placed them in his lap and said, Whoever loves me should love these two."

Ibn Khuzaimah in his Saheeh, with a hasan isnaad from Ibn Mas'ood (887)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 15:58
Abu Hurairah reports: "The Prophet was delivering a khutbah and al-Hassan and al-Hussain [his grandsons] came and they were wearing two red shirts and they were tripping while walking. The Prophet came down from the pulpit and picked them up and placed them in front of himself, and then he said: 'Allah and His Messenger have told the truth. Verily, your wealth and children are a trial. I looked to these two children walking and tripping, and I could not be patient, so I cut off my khutbah and went to pick them up."'

Not sure of the source, but it's authentic.

Another version.

'Abdullah ibn Shidad relates that his father said: "The Messenger of Allah (saws)came to us either during the noon or afternoon prayers and he was carrying Hassan or Hussain.The Prophet (saws) proceeded to the front and put him down and made the takbir for the salah.During the salah, he made a long sajdah. I raised my head and saw the child on the back of the Messenger of Allah (saws)while he was in sajdah. I returned to my sajdah.When the Messenger of Allah (saws)finished the salah, the people said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah, you prostrated during your salah so long that we suspected you were thinking about some matter or you were receiving some revelation.'He said: 'None of that happened,but my (grand)son was resting and I hated to rush him until he had finished what he desired."'

Narrated by Ahmad, an-Nasa'i, and al-Hakim
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:04
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.772 Narrated by Abu Huraira

I was with the Messenger of Allah (saws)in one of the Markets of Medina. He left (the market) and so did I.Then he (saws) asked thrice, "Where is the small (child)?"Then he (saws) said, "Call Al-Hasan bin 'Ali."So Al-Hasan bin 'Ali got up and started walking with a necklace (of beads) around his neck.The Prophet (saws) stretched his hand out like this, and Al-Hasan did the same.The Prophet (saws)embraced him and said, "0 Allah! I love him, so please love him and love those who love him." Since the Messenger of Allah (saws) said that, nothing has been dearer to me than Al-Hasan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:04
Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 1104Narrated by Buraydah ibn al-Hasib

The Messenger of Allah (saws) delivered a speech to us;meanwhile al-Hasan and al-Husayn came upon there stumbling, wearing red shirts.He (saws) came down from the pulpit,took them and ascended it with them.He (saws) then said: Allah truly said: "Your property and your children are only trial" (Ixiv.15). I saw both of them, and I could not wait.Afterwards he resumed the speech.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:04
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 6163Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas

When Allah's Messenger (saws) was carrying al-Hasan ibn Ali on his shoulder, a man said, "Youare mounted on a fine steed, boy."The Prophet (saws) said, "And he is a fine rider."
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:05
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 6154Narrated by Abu Sa'id

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "Al-Hasan and al-Husayn will be the chief ones among the youths who go to Paradise."
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:05
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.26 Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah's Messenger (saws)kissed Al-Hasan bin Ali while Al-Aqra' bin Habis At-Tamim was sitting beside him.Al-Aqra said, "I have ten children and I have never kissed anyone of them."Allah's Messenger (saws) cast a look at him and said, "Whoever is not merciful to others will not be treated mercifully."
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 16:06
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.32 Narrated by Usama bin Zaid

Allah's Messenger (saws) used to put me on (one of) his thighs and put Al-Hasan bin 'Ali on his other thigh, and then embrace us and say, "O Allah! Please be Merciful to them, as I am merciful to them."
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?