You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 12:24
Love of Fatima (RA) for her father (SAW).

Narrated Abu Hazim: That he heard Sahl bin Sad being asked about the wounds of Allah's Apostle saying, "By Allah, I know who washed the wounds of Allah's Apostle and who poured water (for washing them), and with what he was treated." Sahl added, "Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle used to wash the wounds, and 'Ali bin Abi Talib used to pour water from a shield. When Fatima saw that the water aggravated the bleeding, she took a piece of a mat, burnt it, and inserted its ashes into the wound so that the blood was congealed (and bleeding stopped). His canine tooth got broken on that day, and face was wounded, and his helmet was broken on his head."

Bukhari.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 12:24
Hamza (RA) was drunk once:

Narrated 'Ali: I had a she-camel which I got in my share from the booty of the battle of Badr, and the Prophet had given me another she camel from the Khumus which Allah had bestowed on him that day. And when I intended to celebrate my marriage to Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet, I made an arrangement with a goldsmith from Bani Qainuqa 'that he should go with me to bring Idhkhir (i.e. a kind of grass used by gold-smiths) which I intended to sell to gold-smiths in order to spend its price on the marriage banquet. While I was collecting ropes and sacks of pack saddles for my two she-camels which were kneeling down beside an Ansari's dwelling and after collecting what I needed, I suddenly found that the humps of the two she-camels had been cut off and their flanks had been cut open and portions of their livers had been taken out. On seeing that, I could not help weeping. I asked, "Who has done that?" They (i.e. the people) said, "Hamza bin 'Abdul Muttalib has done it. He is present in this house with some Ansari drinkers, a girl singer, and his friends. The singer said in her song, "O Hamza, get at the fat she-camels!" On hearing this, Hamza rushed to his sword and cut of the camels' humps and cut their flanks open and took out portions from their livers." Then I came to the Prophet, with whom Zaid bin Haritha was present. The Prophet noticed my state and asked, "What is the matter?" I said, "O Allah's Apostle, I have never experienced such a day as today! Hamza attacked my two she-camels, cut off their humps and cut their flanks open, and he is still present in a house along some drinkers." The Prophet asked for his cloak, put it on, and proceeded, followed by Zaid bin Haritha and myself, till he reached the house where Hamza was. He asked the permission to enter, and he was permitted. The Prophet started blaming Hamza for what he had done. Hamza was drunk and his eyes were red. He looked at the Prophet then raised his eyes to look at his knees and raised his eves more to look at his face and then said, "You are not but my father's slaves." When the Prophet understood that Hamza was drunk, he retreated, walking backwards went out and we left with him.

Bukhari.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 12:25
Ali (RA) wanting to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl.

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: 'Ali demanded the hand of the daughter of Abu Jahl. Fatima heard of this and went to Allah's Apostle saying, "Your people think that you do not become angry for the sake of your daughters as 'Ali is now going to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl. "On that Allah's Apostle got up and after his recitation of Tashah-hud. I heard him saying, "Then after! I married one of my daughters to Abu Al-'As bin Al-Rabi' (the husband of Zainab, the daughter of the Prophet ) before Islam and he proved truthful in whatever he said to me. No doubt, Fatima is a part of me, I hate to see her being troubled. By Allah, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and the daughter of Allah's Enemy cannot be the wives of one man." So 'Ali gave up that engagement. 'Al-Miswar further said: I heard the Prophet talking and he mentioned a son-in-law of his belonging to the tribe of Bani 'Abd-Shams. He highly praised him concerning that relationship and said (whenever) he spoke to me, he spoke the truth, and whenever he promised me, he fulfilled his promise."

Bukhari.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 13:11
Quote:
I've not seen any thread here at all about the family of the Prophet (SAW)

Seifeddine has posted some immaculate work on many Companions including some of those of Ahlul bayt.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 13:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Link, brother?

Will this thread have to be deleted?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 13:26
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

How can something so awesome be deleted? Carry on without hesitation please.

I'll try and find some links, a little tied up at the moment. Maybe searching in the relevant sections may help, or someone else can find them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 13:27
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I've tried brother, but nothing.

Link me when you got a moment.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 13:36
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:07
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I searched using the search facility and I wasn't searching for names because it kept displaying too many links, but searched as Ahlul/Ahle Bhayt etc.

www.muftisays.com/forums/36-nabi-s--sahaabah-stories/6545...

This is the only link that discusses all members of the Ahlul Bhayt (RA). The rest are on Sahaba (RA) and Aisha (RA) alone.

I'll continue to post good content on here from HCY.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:14
Life of Zainul Abideen aka Ali ibn Hussain (RA).

Halalified YT Audio
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:15
Life of Mohammed Al Baqir (RA).

Halalified YT Audio
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:18
Jafir al-Saqir (RA), Mohammed Al-Baqir (RA) and Ali ibn Hussain (RA).

Halalified YT Audio
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:30
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:44
Hadiths on Hassan and Hussain:

The Messenger of Allah said: "Husain is from me and I am from Husain."

Musnad Ahmed
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 14:45
Hadiths on Hassan and Hussain:

Abu Huraira narrated:

The Prophet (PBUH) looked toward Ali, Hasan, Husain, and Fatimah (AS), and then said: "I am in war with those who will fight you, and in peace with those who are peaceful to you."

Tirmidhi

No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?