Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 10:41
Asalamualaikum to all.

I've not seen any thread here at all about the family of the Prophet (SAW). I firmly believe just how we'r bound to love the Sahabas (RA), we should equally have the same love for his family members. Loving the Prophet (SAW) means to love his city, sunnah, his companions and his Ahlul Bhayt (RA). They all made their fair share to the propagation of deen.

Post your favourite narrations regarding his Ahlul Bhayt (RA).
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 10:44
Love for Aisha (RA):

'Aisha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), said: The wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) sent Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). She sought permission to get in as he had been lying with me in my mantle. He gave her permission and she said: Allah's Messenger, verily, your wives have sent me to you in order to ask you to observe equity in case of the daughter of Abu Quhafa. She ('Aisha) said: I kept quiet. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to her (Fatima): O daughter, don't you love whom I love? She said: Yes, (I do). Thereupon he said: I love this one. Fatima then stood up as she heard this from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and went to the wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and informed them of what she had said to him and what Allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) had said to her. Thereupon they said to her: We think that you have been of no avail to us. You may again go to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and tell him that his wives seek equity in case of the daughter of Abu Quhafa. Fitima said: By Allah, I will never talk to him about this matter. 'Aisha (further) reported: The wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) then sent Zainab b. jahsh, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), and she was one who was somewhat equal in rank with me in the eyes of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I have never seen a woman more advanced in religious piety than Zainab, more God-conscious, more truthful, more alive to the ties of blood, more generous and having more sense of self-sacrifice in practical life and having more charitable disposition and thus more close to God, the Exalted, than her. She, however, lost temper very soon but was soon calm. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) permitted her to enter as she ('Aisha) was along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in her mantle, in the same very state when Fatima had entered. She said: Allah's Messenger, your wives have sent me to you seeking equity in case of the daughter of Abu Quhafa. She then came to me and showed harshness to me and I was seeing the eyes of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) whether he would permit me. Zainab went on until I came to know that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) would not disapprove if I retorted. Then I exchanged hot words until I made her quiet. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: She is the daughter of Abu Bakr. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters, but with a slight variation of wording.

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Hadith Number 5984.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 10:52
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:12
Love for Aisha (RA):

Narrated 'Amr bin Al-As: The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " 'Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.

Bukhari.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:39
Merts of Ali (RA):

The Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) gave the Flag to Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) whom Allah and his Apostle love

Narrated Salama: Ali happened to stay behind the Prophet and (did not join him) during the battle of Khaibar for he was having eye trouble. Then he said, "How could I remain behind Allah's Apostle?" So 'Ali set out following the Prophet , When it was the eve of the day in the morning of which Allah helped (the Muslims) to conquer it, Allah's Apostle said, "I will give the flag (to a man), or tomorrow a man whom Allah and His Apostle love will take the flag," or said, "A man who loves Allah and His Apostle; and Allah will grant victory under his leadership." Suddenly came 'Ali whom we did not expect. The people said, "This is 'Ali." Allah's Apostle gave him the flag and Allah granted victory under his leadership.

Reference

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 52: (Sahih Bukhari)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:40
Merits of Ali (RA):

The Analogy between Aaron and Moses (Peace be upon them both)

Sa'd reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying to 'Ali: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses?

Reference: Book 031, Number 5916: (Sahih Muslim)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:41
Merts of Ali (RA):

Believers love Hadrat Ali and hypocrites nurse grudge against him

Zirr reported: 'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that No one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.

Reference: Book 001, Number 0141: (Sahih Muslim)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:41
Umar(R.A) against whom who degrades Ali(R.A)

Narrated Sad bin 'Ubaida:

A man came to Ibn 'Umar and asked about 'Uthman and Ibn 'Umar mentioned his good deeds and said to the questioner. "Perhaps these facts annoy you?" The other said, "Yes." Ibn 'Umar said, "May Allah stick your nose in the dust (i.e. degrade you)!' Then the man asked him about 'Ali. Ibn 'Umar mentioned his good deeds and said, "It is all true, and that is his house in the midst of the houses of the Prophet. Perhaps these facts have hurt you?" The questioner said, "Yes." Ibn 'Umar said, "May Allah stick your nose in the dust (i.e. degrade you or make you do things which you hate) ! Go away and do whatever you can against me."

Reference

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 54:(Sahih Bukhari)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:43
Merits of Ali (RA):

Sayyidna Hubshi ibn Junadah (RA) reported that Allah's Messenger said: Ali is from me and I am from Ali

Reference

[Sunnan Ibn Majah Hadith No. 119] - Imam Tirimdhi also narrated it and declared it Hassan Sahih.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:46
Merits of Ali (RA):

Translation: "Barā' bin 'Āzib (RA) narrates: We performed hajj with Allāh's Messenger (SAW). On the way he stayed at a place and commanded us (to establish) the prayer in congregation. After this, he held 'Alī's hand, and said: Am I not nearer than the lives of the believers? They replied: Why not! He said: Am I not nearer than the life of every believer? They replied: Why not! He said: One who has me as his mawla has this ('Alī) as his mawla. O Allāh! Befriend the one who befriends him and be the enemy of one who is his enemy."

References:

Ibn Mājah narrated this sound hadīth (tradition) in preface (al-muqaddimah) to his Sunan (1:88 # 116)

Shias love this Hadith! :P
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:53
Love for Fatima (RA).

Narrated 'Aisha: Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

Bukhari
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:54
Tasbi Fatima.

Narrated 'Ali: Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet, she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, Aisha informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan Allah thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant."

Bukhari
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:54
Love for Fatima (RA).

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: Allah's Apostle said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

Bukhari
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:55
Love for Fatima (RA). Full Hadith:

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: 'Ali demanded the hand of the daughter of Abu Jahl. Fatima heard of this and went to Allah's Apostle saying, "Your people think that you do not become angry for the sake of your daughters as 'Ali is now going to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl. "On that Allah's Apostle got up and after his recitation of Tashah-hud. I heard him saying, "Then after! I married one of my daughters to Abu Al-'As bin Al-Rabi' (the husband of Zainab, the daughter of the Prophet ) before Islam and he proved truthful in whatever he said to me. No doubt, Fatima is a part of me, I hate to see her being troubled. By Allah, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and the daughter of Allah's Enemy cannot be the wives of one man." So 'Ali gave up that engagement. 'Al-Miswar further said: I heard the Prophet talking and he mentioned a son-in-law of his belonging to the tribe of Bani 'Abd-Shams. He highly praised him concerning that relationship and said (whenever) he spoke to me, he spoke the truth, and whenever he promised me, he fulfilled his promise."

Bukhari
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2014 11:56
Fatima (RA) comes to the rescue of her father (SAW).

Narrated 'Abdullah: While the Prophet was prostrating, surrounded by some of Quraish, 'Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait brought the intestines (i.e. abdominal contents) of a camel and put them over the back of the Prophet. The Prophet did not raise his head, (till) Fatima, came and took it off his back and cursed the one who had done the harm. The Prophet said, "O Allah! Destroy the chiefs of Quraish, Abu Jahl bin Hisham, 'Utba bin Rabi'al, Shaba bin Rabi'a, Umaiya bin Khalaf or Ubai bin Khalaf." (The sub-narrator Shu'ba, is not sure of the last name.) I saw these people killed on the day of Badr battle and thrown in the well except Umaiya or Ubai whose body parts were mutilated but he was not thrown in the well.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?