Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Secrets under The Green Dome

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.2% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Cloudy, icedude786, Acacia, Taalibah, dr76, Naqshband66, mmb786, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Jinn, bint e aisha
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:58
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

Yes thats true.. Hazrat Thanwi (rah) had sent his nephew Hazrat Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Uthmani (rah) to the ulema convention on this issue.. and on his dalail the green dome was spared..

wa Assalam...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:58
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Dr sahab Please say something on the Green Dome and masjid nabawi and madinah...please:

Your first experience there...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 09:05
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 09:34
O Green Dome,
How fortunate you are to shade the best of creation!
Although I have not yet seen you in person,
I have many times walked through the emotions of when I will set my eyes on you. I don't recall this much excitement even at my wedding, because what you house is far greater than any hourie housed in the highest paradise.

I just think of placing the call, the shivers begin running down my spine, Preparing for my sacred trip, like a groom preparing for his big day.

I will keep aside the best outfit for our meeting,
I will wear a turban, the best fragrance I will apply for you.

I will wait at the airport with nothing else on my mind but the excitement to come in your shade.

Some people will be laughing,
Some crying,
Others playing with their children,
I will continue my salutations,
As like requests of permission to come visit you.

My heart control yourself!
Its only now a short matter of time.

I admit I am the last to deserve a meeting with you,
But god forgive me, aside from you I have nothing else and you know this is true too, I seek refuge in Allah from misrespresenting myself.

Cars, women, clothes, fragrances,
I found the greatest enjoyment in you.

Once you planted your seed, and your arrow struck,
It was just a matter of time that the intoxication takes over.

You are the greatest secret, you under the Green Dome, Anyone who attaches to you, has attached to success never imagined before.

I will arrive in the Holy land unsure shall I go barefoot or with shoes?
Perhaps you walked here, maybe you sat there?
Your signs are everywhere.

I will board the bus, headed now to you,
The hot sun, I will sit still like calm before storm.
Like the sun now is my moment,
My spirituality rising like the sun when I'm coming to see you.

Now we just entered your vicinity,
"Oohs" and "aahs" sound, I can hardly contain myself.

As we get closer I will check my attire,
God forbid I dress down before you.

Is the turban ok?
Is the fragrance alright?
How do I look?
You are the mirror of the believer,
I will clean all my blemishes looking into the mirror of your uswa.

As now we are here, I will forget all else save you.
I will run like a child runs into the arms of its mother.
In the same manner I will come running to you.

The happiest moment will be when I'm at your gate,
I will take the courage to finally say my salaam to you.

Our first in person meeting,
The beginning of a long dialogue,
I will tell you all my woes.

There is no greater comfort in this evil dark world but you.
Even in the paradise your company will be the best too.
I will spend many days there, by your side, at your gate, under the Green Dome.

I will tend to your visitors,
Giving water and dates,
I will share all of my secrets under the green dome with you.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 11:24
(salam)

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Question

I have heard in lecture of Moulvi Tariq Jameel (Dammatu barakaatum), that during 1924's some ulemas of Najd had destructed the tombs of Sahabas and finally they planned to destroy the tomb of Our Prophet (peace be upon him), when this matter spreads around the Munazara was fixed between Ulema of Nazd and other Ulemas around the world, from the side of Ulemas around the world

Sheikul Arab wa ajam Allama Mehmood Hassan madni (First Student of the Great Madarsa Darool Uloom Deoband) was selected as the Munazir (speaker).

The debate starts and finally Allama Mehmood Hassan madni (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) had won the debate,

I want to know in detail, what is the hadith that Moulana had made as base and some brief about the discussion.

I heard that , the whole debate is available in a format of book, if possible can you please give the information about the book.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu 'alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

We have not come across the audio of Maulana Tariq Jameel Saheb wherein the incident of the green dome is narrated as you have described. The audio of Maulana Tariq Jameel Saheb which we have come across give the account with some difference.

Nonetheless, we will present the incident as it has been reported in some of the books. The incident took place in 1927 (1344-5H) and is not regarding Sheikhul Hind Hazrat Maulana Mahmood Hasan Deobandi rehmatullah alayh (d. 1920CE / 1339H), rather one of his students' Allama Shabeer Ahmed Uthmani rematullah alayh (d. 1949CE / 1369H).

Allama Shabeer Ahmed Uthmani rematullah alayh is one of the luminaries of last century who excelled and championed in Islamic Academics. He wrote exemplary works like Tafseer Uthmāni and Fathul Mulhim Sharah Sahih Muslim, whose brilliance is open for intellectuals of this field.

In 1927 after Ibn Sa'ūd had taken over Madinah, he started to cleanse the area from all forms of practices which he deemed contrary to Shariah. Ibn Sa'ūd was a Hambalī in fiqh and followed a very stringent interpretation of the classical texts with the consultation of Ulama of Najd. He deemed that all buildings built over graves were directly responsible for the Shirk and Kufr of people who come and prostrate at these places. Hence he took measures to remove all these structures on the graves. In doing so, he made no distinction between the graves that belonged to Sahaba or Azwaj of Nabi salallāhu 'alayhi wasallam. According to his orders all structures were to be demolished.

If the treatment continued, the same logic also demanded that the green dome over the resting place of Nabi salallāhu 'alayhi wasallam be removed as well. Such concerns caused a sudden uproar all over the Ummah and Ibn Sa'ūd sensed the increasing tension among the muslims against his regime in Hijāz.

Ibn Sa'ūd, in his effort to deal with the intense situations called for a conference of leading Ulama from different parts of the Muslim world to discuss the matter. India being one of the bigger countries was asked to send a delegation of Ulama. Jamiatul Ulama Hind sent Allama Shabeer Ahmed Uthmani, Mufti Kifayatullah Saheb Dehelvi and Maulana Abdul Haleem Sadiqī Saheb rehmatullah alayhim, while Khilafat Committee sent Maulana Muhammad Ali Jawhar, Maulana Shawkat Ali and Maulana Sayed Suleman Nadwi rehmatullah alayhim.[1]

The delegation reached Makkah Mukarrama in May 1927. Allama Shabeer Ahmed Uthmani rahmatullah alayh gave numerous talks presence of Ulama of Najd. Ibn Sa'ūd was impressed by the in depth knowledge and faqahat of Ulama from Hind, and acknowledged at occasions of his happiness on having met them.

In the limited historical books we have access to, we can conclusively state that this delegation did tackle the issue of taking blessing from special places. They also implored Ibn Sa'ūd not to show obsession in obliterating these sites as that would cause undue unrest and opposition against his regime. Allama Shabeer Ahmed Uthmani rahmatullah alayh established that the while building on the graves is not permissible, but a radical approach towards destruction of these sites was counterproductive and against wisdom. While all these angles to the arguments were discussed, the books do not make any mention of the Green Dome.

And Allah Ta'āla Knows Best

Mawlana Faisal bin Abdul Hameed
Student, Darul Iftaa
Canada

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
www.daruliftaa.net

References :

Hayāt Uthmānī
Kamalāt Uthmānī
Malfuzāt Muhaddith Kashmīrī

[1] Hazrat Maulana Ahmad Ridhā Saheb Bijnaurī rehmatullah alayh gives a slightly different account of the delegation. He quotes a malfūz from Allama Shabeer Ahmed rehmatullah alayh and says that from the side of Jamiatul Ulama Mufti Kifayatullah rahmatullah alayh and myself were appointed as delegation members while Maulana Ahmad Sa'īd and Maulvi Abdul Haleem rahmatullahuma alayh came along as secretaries. Syed Sulam Nadwi rahmatullah alayh was representing Khilafat Committee. (Malfuzāt Muhaddith Kashmirī Pg 184)

askimam.org/public/question_detail/19745

also

wa Assalam..
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 14:35
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

I cant remember my emotions the first time I went to Madinah and saw the green dome and blessed mosque of the beloved prophet (SAW) but the last time I went for umrah a few years ago in the month of Ramadhan me and my parents had made our journey to Madinah on the 19th/20th of Ramadhan and arrived there after Dhur Salaah; we were extremely tired as we had fasted for the journey and exaustion had taken its toll on me especially. Our room was not ready and would not be ready until after Maghrib so we had to sit and wait in the hotel lobby.
Due to tiredness I fell asleep in the chairs in the lobby and was woken by my parents for Asar which I completed in the masjid and stayed in the masjid up until Maghrib. I had yet to present my self in front of the blessed grave and as I was too tired and was feeling unwell at this stage I decided to do this the next day.
As the day progressed I started becoming more unwell and eventually could not get out of bed due to Flu and exaustion. 2 days had passed like this and I was not able to fast or leave the bed, at this stage I thought I was going to die and although a part of me thought what more of a blessing than to die in the blessed city of the Prophet!! but another part of me was struggling to cope with the fact that although I had made the journey to Madinah I had yet to present myself to the Prophet (SAW). I made sincere dua to Allah that night while i was laying in bed that if this was due to my sins than he forgive me and give me the strength to walk to the masjid and present myself to the blessed grave.
After Fajar the next day although I was still not well and my body was weak and shaking I pushed myself to get up and walk to the raudhah and present myself. which I managed alhamdulillah and when I was there I felt at peace with no signs of illness and did not want to leave.
After that Alhamdulillah my health improved and my stay in madinah was fruitful and not a day passed without me visiting the blessed grave and presenting durood and salaam's to the Prophet (SAW).

May Allah accept it from me.
+5 -0Like x 1Ameen x 6
Rank Image
London
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 16:47
I took my young daughter 6-7 years old to Madinah. She was overjoyed and ecstatic about seeing "The Green Dome" knowing that this is where Our Beloved (saw) is.

She would see the Dome every day and every nite and would love to just sit out in the courtyard, play and send Durood.

She was lucky because she managed to get to those places where her mum couldn't get to as well as her friends. So one day, I decided to take her in to give Salaam to our beloved (saw).

I took her after midnight when there was very little public. I told her that she would be the only girl to see this part of Masjide Nabawi. She was even more excited.

We entered the Masjid from the Gate of Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه from where I showed her the window to Hadhrat Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه house. We walked slowly towards the beautifully decorated Mimbars. I showed her the location from where Hadhrat Bilal رضي الله عنه and the Muadhdhin gave the Adhan from. We then walked toward the gardens of Paradise and saw the rest of the historic places there.

She couldn't believe she was actually standing in Jannah. She was so proud of herself.

As we got closer to the gates of the house of our beloved (saw) I explained to her where The Prophet (saw) was buried and where the Kaliphs were also buried. MashaAllah she gave Salaam to them all.

Her face was glowing as if she had "actually" met her greatest teacher (saw). MashaAllah, I had never seen her so excited ever, even till today.

But the sad news!

She wasn't expecting to find our Prophet (saw) being buried there. She was really upset with me and said "You didn't tell me he died!"

I was heart broken, a tear came to the eye as I saw her grief. I explained to her that we did tell her and we still learn from him and that he is still our teacher. Her elder brother tried to comfort her and explain to her what he could.

The next day, she went around the hotel and told every girly/lady that she met that she was the only girl to actually go and give Salaam from the front gates.

Even today, she still boasts about it and her love for the Prophet (saw) has increased ever more.
+7 -0Like x 4Winner x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 16:53
Pictures we took in Madinah

IMAG0704.jpg
Downloads: 214
    [510.93 kB]
IMAG0705.jpg
Downloads: 209
    [498.69 kB]
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 16:58
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah. I wish I had the innocence and sincerity of the child. :(
+4 -0Agree x 4
Rank Image
Blackburn, Lancs, UK
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2013 14:36
Salaams to all. What a lovely episode. After our Haj in 1997, we took the family the following year for umrah. In those days there wasn't the hustle and bustle of todays umrahs, so we were able to spend many quiet moments in the Haramain in Ibadat and contemplation. Anyway, my 3 elder daughters (in their teens) accompanied their mum, and i had my 6 year old daughter to babysit me :-) To keep her occupied, she had some crayons, pencils and a sketch book. One afternoon after zohar, near asar time, when the ladies were allowed to offer salutations to our Prophet SAW we were sat in the courtyard under the umbrellas near the old part of the ProphetsMasjid and we could see the beautiful green dome. I got a pencil and sketched the scene lighly, showing the dome, arches , minarets etc then told her to colour it in, and i carried on with my recitation of the Holy Quran. She got busy. A short time later, some arabs were passing by and looked at 'her' drawing and were so impressed that a small child could draw such a lovely picture. She was so proud of all theattention Maasha Allah.
As you say the innonence of youth.
we were just remembering today those days when we sat on the steps leading to the Mataf from Babul Umrah, and seeing todays pictures in the Mataf Expansion forum of Skyscraper City, and the demolition and devastaation where we used to sit gone for good. Soon also the tranquility of our Prophets Masjid to will also be under going a massive expansion. How we will miss those days gone by when it was so simple and peaceful.
Wassalaam.
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 14:59
Over in the blog section, Jay has kindly posted a comment.

Jay wrote:
Im not a Mislim, but I did take the time to read almost 90% of it. Was pretty neat actually. Im not saying I believe any o but was a neat read. To each their own, the only thing with Islam that I really don't like is the world religion/sharia domination.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 15:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Excellent response, from blogger, (masha)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 15:41
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 16:05
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 16:18

جزاك الله خيرا for sharing akhii

I can't believe it I missed that thread

This is the thing I like about MS, you have many hidden gems hidden Mash'Ala that I'm always coming across.
+2 -0Like x 2

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?