Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Secrets under The Green Dome

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Cloudy, icedude786, Acacia, Taalibah, dr76, Naqshband66, mmb786, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Jinn, bint e aisha
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2012 21:14
Seifeddine-M wrote:

Youtube Video

This is a reading of the famous 40 Salat and Salam litany by Mufti Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf. The 40 prayers have been compiled from the hadiths and published by White Thread Press along with other selected prayers.
This manual provides a litany that one can read each day to send blessings on the Master Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace).
See also: Salat and Salam - In Prase of Allaah's Most Beloved - http://whitethreadpress.com/publications/salat_salam.htm Imam Shafi'ee's (رحمه الله) Unique Durood - http://www.muftisays.com/forums/virtues/6593/imam-shafi-ee-s-%28ra%29-unique-durood.html Zam Zam Academy - http://www.zamzamacademy.com/ Zam Zam Academy Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ZamZamAcademy White Thread Press - http://www.whitethreadpress.com/

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2012 21:17
I love this entire thread, therefore I wish to constantly bring it to peoples attention.

If you havent read it, you dont know what you are missing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2012 23:58

Work being carried out on the Green Dome

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2012 00:32
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2012 20:08
Youtube Video
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2012 12:16
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2012 19:36
The prayer of Ibrahim ibn Adham, Rahmatullahi alaihi...

Ibrahim ibn Bashshar, his servant, related that he used to say this prayer every Friday, morning and night:

'Welcome to the day of abundance, the new morning, the scribe, and the witness!

This day is a festive day.

Write for us in it what we say in the name of God, the Praiseworthy, the Glorious, The Exalted, the Affectionate, and the Doer of what He wishes in His creation.

I have entered upon the morning, with faith in God, with belief in the Meeting with God, confessing His Proof, seeking forgiveness of my sin, bowing down before the lordship of God, denying the divinity to any other God, being in need of God, trusting in God, and turning repentantly to God.

I testify to God, His angels, His prophets, His messengers, the carriers of His Throne, those whom He created, and those whom He is creating, that He is God, beside whom there is no god, who is alone and has no associate, and that Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace) is His servant and Emissary, and that the Heaven is a reality; and Hell is a reality; and the Pool is a reality; and the Intercession is a reality; and Munkar and Nakir are a reality; and the Meeting with You is a reality; and the Hour is coming and there is no doubt about it, and that God will resurrect those who are in doubt about it, and that God will resurrect those who are in their graves.

With [faith in] this I live and with it I die and with it I shall be resurrected, if God wills.

O God, You are my Lord! There is no god but You. You have created me and I am Your servant, and I will observe my covenant and promise to You as much as I can. I take refuge with You, O God, from the evil I did and from the evil of every possessor of evil.

O God, verily I wronged myself. Forgive me my sins, for no one forgives sins but You. Guide me to the best of human qualities, for no one guides to the best of them but You. Dispel from us their evil. For verily no one dispels their evil but You.

Here I am intent upon Your service and upon aiding Your cause. All good is in Your Hand. I belong to You. I believe, O God, in the prophets whom You have sent, and I believe, O God, in the books which You have revealed.

May God send ample blessing and peace upon Muhammad, the Unlettered Prophet, and upon his family, the seal of my speech and the key to it, and upon His prophets and Emissaries, all of them.

Amen.

O Lord of the worlds! O God, bring us to the Pool of Muhammad and give us from his cup a drink, thirst-quenching, pleasant tasting and delicious, after which we shall never thirst again.

Assemble us [on Doomsday] in his group, not as the ashamed, nor the violators of the covenants, nor the skeptics, nor the tempted, nor those against whom You are wrathful, nor those who are astray.

O God make me free from the temptations of this world and help me to obtain what You like and are well pleased with.

Improve all my states and affairs for me.

Strengthen me with the word which is firmly established in this life and the next.

Lead me not astray, even if I commit a wrong.

Glory be to You! O Exalted, O Magnificent, O Originator, O Compassionate, O Mighty, O Compeller!

Glory be to Him Whom the heavens glorify with their wings!

Glory be to Him Whom the seas glorify with their billows!

Glory be to Him Whom the mountains glorify with their echoes!

Glory be to Him Whom the fish glorify with their tongues!

Glory be to Him Whom the stars glorify with the constellations!

Glory be to Him Whom the trees glorify with their roots and fruits!

Glory be to Him Whom the seven heavens and the seven earths and those who are in and on them glorify!

Glory be to Him Whom each of His creatures glorifies!

May You bless Yourself and exalt Yourself!

Glory be to You!

Glory be to You!

O Living, O Self-Subsistent, O Omniscient, O Affectionate!

Glory be to You!

There is no god but You, Who are alone and have no associate.

You give life and death, and You are living and never die.

In Your Hand is good.

You are powerful over all things.

Al-Ghazali Invocations and Supplications Book IX of the Revival of the Religious Sciences.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 7th May 2012 21:18

A Slightly bigger and more detailed image.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2013 13:37

MashaAllah, I think I have finally found what I have been looking for since 1995. 

Where to say Salam to the Prophet and his two companions

Fatima's Chamber with her Mihrab and bed (Mamluk)

Aisha's Chamber where the 3 Noble graves are located (Mamluk)

Behind this curtain they rest

Details of the Noble Chamber

Green Dome over the 3 graves (Ottoman)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2013 19:31
Please don't mistake these images with that of the actual graves. It has been discussed in the thread clearly that there are 5 walls surrounding the graves and NO ONE has access to it or can go inside it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2013 11:46

Masha'Allah.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2013 19:57
abu mohammed wrote:
http://www.muftisays.com/blog/abu+mohammed/410_21-09-2010/fake-tomb-of-the-rasul-of-allah.html

THE FAKE TOMBS

In memory of our beloved Prophet (saw).

This blog post becomes very popular at this time of the year, it is amazing.

This was sent to me by my younger brother, we had our doubts regarding the images we were seeing every where. He had done some research and put this together. (I must add, that this work has been put together from work done by others before, We are not claiming the work to be ours). I have had it for a very long time but was unable to load it onto my blog, (I didnt know how). Today I saw a very old post on the forum regarding this, so I finaly decided to add this, as many people are being misled.

[sub]AssalamuAlaykum,
This is just a plan of a Few Bad Unbelievers, who created this false image of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) Tomb. as We are guided by the greatest personality of Mankind, we are not allowed to do anything wrong with them or with their believes.
Below are some pictures with the title and "FAKE IMAGE " claimed as Prophet Mohammed's Tomb. I have added most pictures being used on the internet.

Hadhrat Ali (radhiAllaahu anhu) narrates that Nabi (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) deputed him with the important duty of destroying any (animate) picture or figure that he saw and flattening any grave that he saw which was (unusually) high. [Mishkaat, page 148][/sub]

[h]The above is the most common fake image[/h]

[h]The Pictrue below is probably as far as you'll get[/h]

[sub]Its behind these walls. We are not able to see! those who try, they just see darkness, dust, light and a veil.[/sub]

[h]SO WHOSE TOMB PICTURES ARE THEY?[/h]

[sub]The tomb in the photo's are not the BLESSED one of our Prophet (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) but it is the tomb of Uthman Ghazi, the first sultan of the Ottoman Empire!
And here is the proof : match these pictures..
and match the picture found on Wikipedia and above... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_I[/sub]

[sub]And the pictures below are of Maulna Rumi in Konya, Turkey
(more info on Maulana Rumi from Wikipedia... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi)[/sub]

[sub]What a pity that in many Muslim countries these tombs are presented as the tomb of the Prophet (salallahualeyhi sallam) and pictures are sold and are hung into houses.

PS: The Prophet (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) has no tomb or sanduqa on it.[/sub]

[sub]Al-Qadi 'Iyad has reported from the major scholars that it is best to make a hump over the grave because Sufyan an-Nammar told him that he had seen the grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, with a hump over it."
(Bukhari)

Ja'far bin Muhammad reported from his father: "The grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, was raised one hand from the ground and was coated with red clay and some gravel."
This was narrated by Abu Bakr An-Najjad
[/sub]

abumohammed.muftisays.com/360_BURSA_OsmanGaziTurbesi.exe
Run this and view the real location and tomb of one of these tombs.
+1 -0
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2013 15:43
I love this thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2013 16:56

"Cloudy" wrote:
Youtube Video

Please note: These images are OUTSIDE of the sacred chamber. The sacred Chamber is behind the green curtains and is sealed behind 5 walls. No one is allowed to enter, not even the king.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2013 14:35

Quote:
When I asked him to describe to me the Prophetic Chamber, a slight chill struck him and coursed through his body. And he said in a faint voice: I believe that the chamber is 11 meters in height. Below the green dome is another dome on which is written: “The tomb of the Prophet, the tomb of Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, and the tomb of Umar ibn al-Khattab”. And I saw also that there was another tomb that was empty, and next to the four tombs was the chamber of sayyida Fatima al-Zahraa, which is the house in which she lived. From our awe we didn’t know how to remove the special pieces made for the dome- our fingers would shake and our breaths would race. We stayed 14 full nights working from after the Isha prayer until the first adhaan of the Fajr, in order to finish our task. We kept removing the pieces, untying the knots of the old covering, and cleaning all the dust and pigeon feathers that were stuck in that pure place. This scene goes back to the year 1971 C.E., and the covering that we changed was old: it was 75 years old according to the date that was weaved on it, and had never been changed since.

The above extract from earlier postings is inconsistent with the narrations that access to the sacred chamber has been sealed since 1477CE(reconstructions dated on jpeg images)??

+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in green?