Create an account
Most Reputable Members

Secrets under The Green Dome

Jump to page:

You have contributed 2.6% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Cloudy, icedude786, Acacia, Taalibah, dr76, Naqshband66, mmb786, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Jinn
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Jinn
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:16
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Can you move this thread into the thread you linked akhi ?

Jazakumulah
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Taalibah
Rank Image
Longevity:
81%
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:20
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Merged جزاك الله خيرا
Like x 2
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:23
And there was me looking for the other one!

Jazakallah anyway.
Like x 1
Taalibah
Rank Image
Longevity:
81%
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

You've slowed down
No post ratings
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2014 16:14
The Last Day Alive

In a narration by Anas bin Malik, he said: "While the Muslims were performing the dawn prayer on Monday - led by Abu Bakr, they were surprised to see the Messenger of Allh [pbuh] raising the curtain of 'Aishah's room. He looked at them while they were praying aligned properly and smiled cheerfully. Seeing him, Abu Bakr withdrew to join the lines and give way to him to lead the prayer. For he thought that the Prophet [pbuh] wanted to go out and pray." Anas said: "The Muslims, who were praying, were so delighted that they were almost too enraptured at their prayers. The Messenger of Allh [pbuh] made them a gesture to continue their prayer, went into the room and drew down the curtain." [ibid 2/640]
The Messenger of Allh [pbuh] did not live for the next prayer time.

When it was daytime, the Prophet [pbuh] called Fatimah and told her something in a secret voice that made her cry. Then he whispered to her something else which made her laugh. 'Aishah enquired from her after the Prophet's death, as to this weeping and laughing to which Fatimah replied: "The first time he disclosed to me that he would not recover from his illness and I wept. Then he told me that I would be the first of his family to join him, so I laughed." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/638]

He gave Fatimah glad tidings that she would become the lady of all women of the world. [Rahmat-ul-lil'alameen 1/282]
Fatimah witnessed the great pain that afflicted her father. So she said: "What great pain my father is in!". To these words, the Prophet [pbuh] remarked:

"He will not suffer any more when today is over." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/641]

He asked that Al-Hasan and Al-Husain be brought to him. He kissed them and recommended that they be looked after. He asked to see his wives. They were brought to him. He preached them and told them to remember Allh. Pain grew so much severe that the trace of poison he had at Khaibar came to light. It was so sore that he said to 'Aishah: "I still feel the painful effect of that food I tasted at Khaibar. I feel as if death is approaching." [ibid 2/637] He ordered the people to perform the prayers and be attentive to slaves. He repeated it several times. [ibid 2/637]

The Prophet [pbuh] breathes his Last
When the pangs of death started, 'Aishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allh's bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allh [pbuh] died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allh has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For 'Abdur Rahman - the son of Abu Bakr - came in with a Siwak (i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allh [pbuh] against me. I noticed that he was looking at the Siwak, so I asked him - for I knew that he wanted it - "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (Istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (Rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allh. Death is full of agonies." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/640]
As soon as he had finished his Siwak brushing, he raised his hand or his finger up, looked upwards to the ceiling and moved his lips. So 'Aishah listened to him. She heard him say: "With those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace with the Prophets and the Truthful ones (As-Siddeeqeen), the martyrs and the good doers. O Allh, forgive me and have mercy upon me and join me to the Companionship on high." [ibid 2/638-641] Then at intervals he uttered these words: "The most exalted Companionship on high. To Allh we turn and to Him we turn back for help and last abode." This event took place at high morning time on Monday, the twelfth of Rabi' Al-Awwal, in the eleventh year of Al-Hijrah. He was sixty-three years and four days old when he died.
The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) - before he bade farewell to this world - were: "O Allaah, (with) the higher companions". This is the title that al-Bukhaari gave to a chapter in Kitaab al-Maghaazi in his Saheeh: "The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)", where he quoted the hadeeth of 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: When the Prophet was healthy, he used to say, "No soul of a Prophet is taken until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then he is given the choice." When death approached him while his head was on my thigh, he became unconscious and then recovered consciousness. He then looked at the ceiling of the house and said, "O Allaah! (with) the highest companions." I said (to myself), "He is not going to choose (to stay with) us." Then I understood what he meant when he said that to us when he was healthy. The last words he spoke were, "O Allaah! (with) the highest companions."
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4463; Muslim, 2444.

There is a report narrated by Ahmad (1691) from the hadeeth of Abu 'Ubaydah, who said that the last words that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, "Expel the Jews of the Hijaaz and Najraan from the Arabian Peninsula, and know that the most evil of people are those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship." This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah, no. 1132. And Abu Dawood (5156)and Ibn Maajah (2698) narrated that 'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The last words that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, "The prayer, the prayer! And fear Allaah with regard to those whom your right hands possess." This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. And there are other similar ahaadeeth. What is meant by these reports is that these are some of the last things that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, or they were the last pieces of advice that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave to his family and companions, and those who would be in authority after he was gone. These ahaadeeth are among the last things he said, but the hadeeth of 'Aa'ishah is the last of all.
See Fayd al-Qadeer by al-Manaawi, 5/250 - 251.

Note: al-Suhayli said: the reason why these - "O Allaah, (with) the higher companions" - were the last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is because they refer both to Tawheed and to dhikr in the heart. It offers comfort to those who are unable to speak (when dying), because some people may not be able to speak out loud for some reason, but that does not matter if their hearts are steadfast in remembering Allaah.
Abdullah1
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 24th April 2015 16:22
FRAGRANCE OF AQEEDA HAYATUN NABI

This was the day of friday in Ramazan. I verbalized about this pious aqeeda. Then during the bayan I withal said that our Hazrat Sheikh Musa RhA, Hazrat Ustaaz Moulana Chinyoti RhA, during the Zikre Khair of these elders I said that when Allah JJ has granted this exalted status to these elders. Now if we do a billion pieces of the soil of Aaqa Sallallaho alaihe wasallam even then they aren't tantamount to those zarraat (pieces). When these elders have such a status then imagine what will be the status of Roza Mubarik of Huzoor sallallaho alaihe wasallam and what will be the condition of its fragrance.
At that time we experienced ajeeb ghaibi qudrat of Allah Ta'ala, that during this class a sweet smell started spreading. A brother had returned after an year from tabligh. He was listening all this in the gallery. While sitting in the gallery he wrote on a small paper that he is experiencing that fragrance and sent it to me. But as I never saw this type of thing before so I ignored it and just put that into my pocket. It was the day of Thursday in the month of Ramazan.

FRAGRANCE FROM THE PAPER

Next day was Friday. Friday is not off as Dora' Classes are on Friday thats why I didn't get any time for preparation. After Namaze Maghrib, I took something out of the pocket. I saw that the fragrance was emanating from that paper. Now this smell spread to such an extent that when I went to the room, that room was plenary of fragrance, and when I went to Masjid, it was additionally full of that fragrance. Then I accumulated all reverenced ulama and teachers and alhamdulillah everyone experienced that fragrance. Today after 4 years, that fragrance is still there. Now during Shaban I again talked about this aqeeda among students, when I returned home at 12 at night, I discerned that the paper was again emitting fragrance.
("Khushboo wala aqeeda" by Ustad g Mufti Hassan sahb DB)
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 12th May 2015 21:02
(salam)

(bism1)

Amazing 3D Reconstruction of the Blessed Raudah of Nabi (saw)

Youtube Video
Winner x 1
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2015 12:24
[3D] Inside of The Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) House and His Belongings (Replica)
Youtube Video

This is the beautiful replica of the Prophet Muhammad's (saw) House shown in 3D. This exhibition was held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is built based on the narrations (hadiths). This model is very important for us to understand the modesty of the Prophet (saw).
Like x 1
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2015 12:30
In addition to the excellent find by brother "dr76" and the video above, there is a third video of a descendant of Hadhrat Umar ibn al-Khattab رضي الله عنه in which he describes some incidents he witnessed. He is called the Guardian of the grave of Prophet Muhammad (saw). Please note, the video contains people in it, therefore not posted on main forum.

See second blog post for video Secrets Under The Green Dome 2
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2015 13:19
When Umar (r.a) visited Prophet Muhammad's (saw) House
Youtube Video
Like x 1
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2017 20:58
Youtube Video
No post ratings
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2017 09:54
This man entered the Prophet’s Chamber in Madinah, this is what he saw

Sheikh Aaeed Ben Omar al Rouis said that he accompanied King Faisal into the chamber.

A Saudi sheikh has revealed the story of his entry into the Prophet Mohammed's Chamber or “Hujra,” located in the holy city of Madinah, during the reign of King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz from 1964 to 1975.

Sheikh Aaeed Ben Omar al Rouis said that he accompanied King Faisal into the chamber and found that there were locked boxes made of iron. He did not know what was inside them.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, Sheikh Aaeed said that King Faisal ordered that a committee be formed to enumerate the contents of the chamber, including the two boxes.

“A committee came together from the Ministry of Islamic Affairs and Endowments, the Ministry of Finance and the Audit Bureau,” the sheikh said.

“I was the representative of the Ministry of Finance. We were ordered to enter the Chamber after the evening prayers. We catalogued the contents of the Chamber with a jewelry expert and used historic records to identify the items. The first box was examined and we found gold and jewelry. In the second box, we found chains of silver … we also found some private correspondences linked to the Prophet.”

He said that the team continued to catalog the contents of the chamber for 15 days and they recommended that the jewelry was to be kept in the Madinah museum and supervised by the finance ministry, while the correspondence was handed over to the Saudi education ministry.

english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/05/13/This-man-ent...

5 Minute interview in Arabic www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CbYh21j5BE
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?