Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Secrets under The Green Dome

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Cloudy, icedude786, Acacia, Taalibah, dr76, Naqshband66, mmb786, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Jinn, bint e aisha
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 19:31
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

My heart melted....and i think it dissolved, and it's never been the same since...Alhumdulillah

Gave me a new meaning to my Deen....like an enlightenment, a connection :-)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 19:35
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

Yes good idea:

Please say some words, in your own words tell about the first time in life and also every time you go for Umrah. How do you feel when you see the green dome? How do you feel when you see the Prophets mosque salallaho alayhi wa sallam first time?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 19:43
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

wow what descriptions.

"My heart melted" - this only happens in true love. Only a very dear and beloved person can make this happen!

"Gave me a new meaning to my Deen....like an enlightenment, a connection" - the tajdeed e eeman, rejuvenation of ones eeman, the connection made heart to heart, Nabi salallaho alayhi wa sallam refreshing the eeman of the believer.

Akbaadunaa majruhatun
Min sayfi hijril mustafaa
Tubaa li ahli baladatin
Feehan nabiyyool muhthashaam - Zain ul Abideen رضي الله عنه

Our hearts are hurt due to being away from you
Glad tidings be to those who are in your city
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 19:50
السلام عليكم

I always wonder how shahedi the poet was so overwhelmed with love.. on the sight of the green dome that on the first glance he simply collapsed and died..

couldnt find anything more on this poet..

The incident was narrated to me by Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali Khan sahab db of Markaz Nizamuddin..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 20:08
I was too small to remember the first time but every single umrah, the first visit to masjidun-nabwi/raudha mubarak makes me feel unbelievably.....

Overwhelmed, overawed, emotional, worthless and a bit scared.

Like its a dream and i'm actually there - right in front of Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم and although i want to get closer to the blessed qabr, im ashamed coz i'm too sinful and i just end up taking some space at the back, behind everyone else. Its impossible to stop the tears.... Theres no way to describe the feeling, honestly.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 20:10
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Wow! could you post the full story, if possible plz?
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 20:31
There was a buzrugh who threw dirt in his eyes and deliberately went blind after his first gaze on the green dome, but this is of course very rare instances of extreme love. It is just one way of how someone was so in love with the prophet salallaho alayhi wa sallam that after seeing his mosque they never wanted to see anything again, first and last.

+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 3Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2013 21:05
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 05:38
I think this change makes it look better and gives another emotion to it.

Today is Jummah people REMEMBER TO RECITE ABUNDANT DUROOD:

Reflections.Madinah.jpg
Downloads: 397
    [135.98 kB]
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 06:15
Secrets Under Green Dome

Dont you guys love this lifestyle? Trying to learn more deen and seerah and sunnah and learning to practice sunnah, trying to make it your NATURE (making sunnah as your natural instinct is height of tasawwuf nothing more than this) and spreading deen in your family and watching them come on sunnah on their own and its just like one day is better than the next, its like never ending just keeps getting better and better. And the whole fight between your desires and what deen says and its just so great. And the best part about all this is that ALLAH SWT IS WATCHING during all this. Like we are here talking about the Green Dome of the Mosque of Prophet salallaho alayhi wa sallam and Allah swt is watching this entire whole time, the happiness to know that Allah swt is watching with pleasure at this activity of ours, you cant beat that emotion.

The people who have love for Prophet salallaho alayhi wa sallam in their heart and bringing their actions on that love and spreading that love are like a blossoming garden that never decays, never sees a bad day, even dark clouds and rainfall are beneficial in this garden. We get lots of hiccups in life and tests and trials and even those are times to reflect "how did Nabi salallaho alayhi wa sallam deal during the tests and trials in his life and he had HUGE tests and trials to face" and then trying to use the same courage to follow in his footsteps. In times of happiness thinking about how Nabi salallaho alayhi wa sallam spent his days and times of happiness and trying to follow that. Its all so great man. In times of happiness if you have gratefulness to Allah swt you get rewarded on top of your happiness and even in your times of trouble you know if you have patience you will be rewarded double the reward for being grateful. Its a win win, believer cant lose. And through it all to keep yourself humble because you are so in awe of all those pious people around you and who came before you, you are in awe of the Greatness of Allah swt, you are in awe of the personality of Nabi salallaho alayhi wa sallam, its terrific man. I just cant get enough of this stuff.

To top it off we have durood and so many collections of durood, its just all great. Its almost like there is no issue of ziyarah because in all times and actions we see some reflection of Prophet salallaho alayhi wa sallam via following sunnah via remembering seerah.

As long as we are under this Green Dome we are good and safe, it is our sanctuary from the evils of this world and our sanctuary from the terrors of the hereafter. Stay under The Green Dome!
+5 -0Like x 1Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 07:56
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

There is nothing more than mentioned above.. that i have come across.. still looking for material..

shall post when i find إن شاء الله
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:24
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Ask the Hazrath db. Also, any known poetry of this poet?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:38
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

So beautiful! MashaAllah! Both the picture and the words!

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:52
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Ya taalibah really gave some real strong words, mmb786 did also and my cousin also had some interesting things to say about his first time in Madinah.

You are more than welcome to please share your experience if you want to.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2013 08:53
FususAlHikam wrote:
View original post

إن شاء الله on my next India trip..

i have been searching on him.. but nothing so far..
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?