Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Obedience To Rasulullaah (SAW), Following Him And Following The Khulafa (RA)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, Yasin, Naqshband66
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 09:52
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allaah. And whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allaah. Whoever obeys my Ameer (whom I have appointed), obeys me and whoever disobeys my Ameer, disobeys me."(Bukhari)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 09:55
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه has also narrated that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Everyone belonging to my Ummah shall enter Jannah except those who refuse (they will not enter Jannah)." Someone asked: "Who are those who refuse?" Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم replied, "Those who obey me shall enter Jannah while those who disobey me are the ones who refuse." (Bukhari, as narrated in Jaami Vol. 2 Pq. 233)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 09:58
Hadhrat Jaabir رضي الله عنه narrated that a few angels came to Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم while he was asleep. Addressing the others, one of the angels said, "There is a similitude for this friend of yours. Mention this similitude." One of them said, 'But he is asleep." Another responded, "Although his eyes sleep, his heart remains awake." The angels then said, "His likeness is like that of a person who built a house and then prepared a feast there. He then sent a caller to invite people. Whoever accepted the invitation of the caller entered the house and enjoyed the meal. On the other hand, those who did not accept the invitation neither entered the house nor partook of the meal."

Some angels then said to the others, "Explain this to him (Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم) so that he may understand it." One of them said, "But he is asleep." Another responded, "Although his eyes sleep, his heart remains awake." The angels then explained, "The house is Jannah and the caller is Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم. Therefore, whoever obeys Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, obeys Allaah, and whoever disobeys Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم disobeys Allaah. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم sets people apart (those who obey him have obeyed Allaah and will enter Jannah while those who do not obey him have disobeyed Allaah and will not enter Jannah).

(Bukhari. Daarmi has also narrated a similar Hadith from Hadhrat Rabee'ah Jarashi, as quoted in Mishkaat (pg. 21))
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:00
Hadhrat Abu Moosa Ash'ari رضي الله عنه has reported that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "The likeness of myself and the Deen with which Allaah has sent me is like aperson who comes to his people saying, 'O my people! I have personally seen a large army (approaching to attack you) and I am warning you without any ulterior motives. So save yourselves (by leaving the town)! Save yourselves!"' "So a group of his people obeyed him. They left early that evening, travelled calmly and were saved. Another group of his people regarded the warning as a lie. They therefore remained in the town and the enemy attacked them early the next morning, utterly destroying them. This is the likeness of those people who accept my word and practise the Deen I have brought and those people who disobey me and who reject the Deen I have brought." (Bukhari and Muslim)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:02
Hadhrat Abdullaah ibn Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Every condition that afflicted the Bani Israa'eel will certainly afflict my Ummah as well (and the similarity of the conditions will be so close that it will be) just as the two soles of a pair of shoes correspond with each other. (Their conditions will be so close that). Even if a person from the Bani Israa'eel committed open incest with his mother, there will be someone from my Ummah who will do the same. Whereas the Bani Israa'eel split into seventy-two groups, my Ummah will split into seventy-three. All these are headed for Jahannam except one." The Sahabah رضي الله عنهم asked, "Which group will this be, O Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم?" "The one that follows my ways and the ways of my Sahaabah.' (Tirmidhi)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:04
Hadhrat Irbaadh ibn Saariya رضي الله عنه narrates that once after leading the salaah, Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم turned to the Sahabah رضي الله عنهم and delivered a lecture that caused their eyes to flow with tears and their hearts to tremble. Someone then said, "O Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم! This lecture appears to be a parting advice so do tell us about the things that you wish to emphasise." Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, "I advise you to fear Allaah and to listen to and obey (your Ameer) even if he is an abyssinian slave because those coming after me shall witness tremendous disputes. (During these times) You should keep practising my Sunnah and the sunnah of my rightly guided Khulafa (the Khulafa Raashideen). Hold fast to this and bite hard into it. Beware of innovations (in the Deen) because every innovation (in Deen) is a Bid'ah and every pid'ah leads to deviation." (Tirmidhi and Abu Dawood)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:06
Hadhrat Umar رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "When I asked my Rabb about the disputes to arise between my Sahabah رضي الله عنهم after me, He sent revelation to me saying, 'O Muhammad! Your Sahabah are like stars in My opinion. While all the stars are radiant, the radiance of some exceed the radiance of others. When their opinions differ concerning a matter, a person following the opinion of any of them will be rightly guided."' Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم added, "My Sahaaba are like stars. You will be rightly guided by following any one of them." (Razeen, as quoted in Jam'ul Fawaa'id Vol. 2 Pg. 201)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:09
Hadhrat Hudhayfa رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "I do not know for how much longer I shall be with you." Indicating towards Hadhrat Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه and Hadhrat Umar رضي الله عنه, Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم added, "Follow these two after me, adopt the lifestyle of Ammaar and believe whatever Ibn Mas'ood tells you." (Hayatus Sahabah رضي الله عنهم, Vol 1)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:11
Hadhrat Bilaal ibn Haarith رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "The person who revives a Sunnah of mine that had died after me shall receive the rewards of all those who practise it without any of their rewards being diminished. (On the other hand). The person who introduces any misleading ways with which Allaah سبحانه و تعالى and His Rasool صلى الله عليه وسلم are displeased with, he shall bear the sins of all those who practise it without their sins being diminished." (Tirmidhi. Ibn Maajah has also reported a similar Hadith from Katheer ibn Abdillaah ibn Umar, who narrates from his father and grandfather)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:15
In the Musnad there is from Anas رضي الله عنه that Mua'dh Ibn Jabal رضي الله عنه said, "Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم, what is your view if there should be rulers over us who do not take on your Sunnah as their customary practice, and do not base themselves on your orders; then what do you command with respect to them?" The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "There is no obedience due to someone who does not obey Allah." [Ahmad: 3:213]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:16
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "A Muslim is required to listen and obey, when he likes or dislikes, unless he is ordered to commit what is forbidden. Should he be so ordered, then he must neither listen nor obey." (Related by al-Bukhārī and Muslim.)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:17
In an authentic ĥadīth related by Imam Muslim رحمه الله, the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is quoted as saying: "When you are ruled by a slave who implements Allah's Book, listen to him and obey."
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:19
Hadhrat Amr ibn Awf رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "The Deen will recoil to Hijaaz just as a snake recoils towards its hole. The Deen will then make its home in Hijaaz just as a mountain goat makes its home on the peaks of mountains. The Deen started off as a stranger and will again become a stranger as it started off, so glad tidings for (those who are regarded as) the strangers (because of their association with the Deen). They are the ones who will rectify the distortions that people had introduced into my Sunnah." (Tirmidhi)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:20
Hadhrat Anas رضي الله عنه reports that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم addressed him saying, "O my son! If you are able to pass the day and night without any ill-feelings in your heart for anyone, then do so." Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم then added, "O my son! This (practice) is among my Sunnah. Whoever loves my Sunnah loves me and whoever loves me shall be with me in Jannah." (Tirmidhi)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2011 10:22
Hadhrat Abdullaah ibn Abbaas رضي الله عنهما narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Whoever holds fast to my Sunnah during times when my Ummah have been corrupted shall have the rewards of a hundred martyrs." (Targheeb wat Tarheeb Vol. 1 Pg. 44)

[Bayhaqi and Tabraani have reported this Hadith from Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه stating that the reward will be that of one martyr]
+1 -0Like x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?