Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, member2, xs11ax, dr76
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 14:50
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم
السلام عليكم

"Allah says, 'I am as my servant expects Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers me. If he thinks of Me, I think of him. If he mentions Me in company, I mention him in an even better company. When he comes closer to Me by a handspan, I come closer to him an arm's length. If he draws closer to Me by an arm's length, I draw closer by a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him. If my servant comes to Me walking, I go to him running." (Al-Bukhari)

Allah Ta'ala is the Greatest. Mention more about Allah and his mercy that has been showered upon us.

Today Allah Ta'ala showed me an easy solution to an issue which I was facing for years. Alhamdulillah. Allah Ta'ala is indeed the Most Merciful.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+10 -0Like x 6Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 14:59
I absolutely love those moments of understanding! Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah! We all have them, alhamdulillah.

May He grant us all the ability to see them, to see more of them, to recognize them, to be open to them... May He grant us increased understanding, ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2013 16:35
Quote:
Today Allah Ta'ala showed me an easy solution to an issue which I was facing for years. Alhamdulillah. Allah Ta'ala is indeed the Most Merciful.

Before I called the person who volunteered to help me, I said Bismillah and Durood. I usually don't do this. Certainly Allah Ta'ala likes when we recite Bismillah and Durood.
+8 -0Like x 8
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2013 09:13
السلام عليكم

Today Allah Ta'ala solved another long term issue for me. All I had to do was a phone call! Alhamdulillah.

Allah is the greatest. Allahu akbar.

Share whatever good you have to say about Allah Ta'ala and the Almighty will mention good things about you to a better assembly.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th December 2013 14:53
(bism1)
(salaam)

Found In: Imam Nawawi's 40 hadith Chapter No: 1, An-Nawawi's 40 Hadith
Hadithno: 19

Narrated: Abdullah bin Abbas ra
who said : One day I was behind the prophet s.a.w and he said to me: "Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah swt, and Allah swt will protect you. Be mindful of Allah swt, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah swt; if you seek help, seek help of Allah swt. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah swt had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah swt had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried." narrated by Termithi, who said it is true and fine hadith In a version other than that of Tirmithi it reads: "..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah swt in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."
Relevance: 3.6863
+5 -0Like x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2014 18:48
Wanted to share a special but sad day today, which encompasses Allah سبحانه وتعالى compassion that he has engrained in the hearts of mankind.

I know a sister who has a son with a terminal illness called CHARGE, aswell as suffering deafness and other illnesses...he is 17yrs old and on his deathbed, two days ago it was felt like it was his last day, but he is still with us, last night the sister was very distressed, we asked what arrangements she had made, and tried to support where possible.

She is a single mum and always has been the whole time I've known her, she mentioned she got a quote from one of the cemeteries for her sons funeral expenses but didn't have the means to bury him. She never asked for money, my friend and I told her to concentrate on the last days/moments with her son.

I didn't sleep all night...my friend and I decided to collect from a few friends asap...we sent out text messages 2am in the morning with little hope of acknowledgment, by late morning we were flooded with responses, that we had to turn people away.

It just wasn't about the money, it was the compassion that touched each person that gave, no questions, no ifs, no buts....it wasn't something that was required tomorrow or the day after...it was required now, who knows when death will arrive?

I've had sisters turning up at the door with double, triple amounts more then they initially stated...each time I looked at the amount, and just stood by the doorway choked and unable to speak, as they left giving duas I felt their compassion...I felt compassion.

Just 1% of compassion from Allah سبحانه وتعالى remaining 99%

Today my faith in people has returned, Today I felt Allah سبحانه وتعالى compassion instilled in mankind, and I'm still choked and speechless.

Many times I've collected for good authentic causes, and it's been a struggle...but today...but yes today was something special!

الحمد لله
+12 -0Winner x 12
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2014 01:30
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
"When a person's child dies, Allah the Most High asks His angels, 'Have you taken out the life of the child of My slave?'
They reply in the affirmative.
He then asks, 'Have you taken the fruit of his heart?'
They reply in the affirmative.
Thereupon he asks, 'What has My slave said?'
They say: 'He has praised You and said: Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un (We belong to Allah and to Him we shall be returned).'
Allah says: 'Build a house for My slave in Jannah and name it Bait-ul-Hamd (the House of Praise).'"

[Tirmidhi]
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2014 13:19
umar123 wrote:
View original post

Innalillahiwainnailayhirajioon

The sisters son passed away this morning and will be buried after Jummah. Your humble duas requested and appreciated.

+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2014 13:26
Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi Raji'oon..

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى forgive & give firdaus to the departed .. and sabr e jameel to the sister and those around her..Ameen..

+0 -0Ameen x 11
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2014 03:37
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah Ta'ala grant the sister sabr, and may he re-unite them in JannatulFirdaus. (Aameen)
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2014 06:41
dr76 wrote:
View original post

habeeba wrote:
View original post

Aameen.

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى also reunite us with our loved ones in Jannah, Aameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2014 09:11
السلام عليكم

Take 60 secs to just think about Allah Ta'ala and nothing else. Just 60 secs. Put timer on your phone. Say any zikr very slowing and completely pondering about its meaning. Just for 60 secs. For Allah.

Allahu akbar.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?