Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Hadeeth thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ayesha786, LoveDeen, sarah, Taqwah, AEESHA, rujie, Umm Zahra, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Taalibah, abunooh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, bint e aisha
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#226 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2013 16:02
Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه narrates the following hadith; The prophet صل الله عليه و سلم, said to ibn Abbas "o youth! do you not wish that i should teach you some advice that Allah will benefit you with? I responded yes then he said;
protect the commandments of Allah, and Allah will protect you,
protect the commandments of Allah, and you will find him ever in front of you. Know/remember him when you are in a state of contentment, and he will know/remember you when you are in a state of need. (Ahmad 1/307 and others)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#227 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2013 22:53
"We should make Istighfaar for our parents, their stages increase in the Hereafter."
(Ibn Maajah, pg 260)
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#228 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2013 09:12
(bism1)
(salaam)
I'm missing this quality n you?
Reported by Ibn Mas'ud (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "A true believer does not taunt or curse or abuse or talk indecently."
[At Tirmidhi]
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#229 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2013 07:33
Al-Bukhaari narrated:

حدثني محمد بن بشار حدثنا يحيى عن سعيد عن قتادة أن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه حدثهم أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم صعد أحدا وأبو بكر وعمر وعثمان فرجف بهم فقال اثبت أحد فإنما عليك نبي وصديق وشهيدان

Anas Ibn Malik رضي الله عنه narrated: "The Prophet (saw) once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman رضي الله عنه. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain): "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Sidiq and two martyrs".

(Sahih Al Bukhari)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#230 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2013 16:13
Praise be to Allah. Blessings and Salutations be upon our beloved Prophet Mohammad sal-Allahu alayhi wa salam

Anas ibn Malik رضي الله عنه narrates; the prophet صل الله عليه و سلم, said; The dua made between the adhaan and the iqamah is not refused, therefore offer your duas (at this time).(Abu Dawud)
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#231 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2013 16:16
Falsely accusing others of injustice

Praise be to Allah. Blessings and Salutations be upon our beloved Prophet Mohammad sal-Allahu alayhi wa salam

Umar (r.a) appointed Sa'd ibn Abi Waqaas as governor over Kufa (city in Iraq). Some people of Kufa complained to Umar about Sa'd, so Umar sent some of his servants to go around the masjids of Kufah, asking the people's opinion about Sa'd. Wherever the messengers went they could only find people praising Sa'd, except in one masjid, where a man by the name of Abu Sa'd stood up and said; If you are really asking us by Allah, then know that he was not just in his judgements, nor did he distribute the booty equally, nor was he easy with us.
At that Sa'd ibn Abi Waqas stood up and said O Allah, if he is lying, then take away his sight, and give him a long life, and make trials afflict him.
The narrator of this event states: I saw him the man after a long time and he had become blind, his eyelids were drooping out of old age, and he used to harass the little girls in the alleys. Whenever he was asked how are you, he would reply, I am an old man, great trials have befallen me, the dua of Sa'd has been inflicted upon me. (Reported by Al Bukhari 755, Ahmed 1/175 and others).

In another incident a woman accused Sa'id ibn Zayd, one of the prophet sal-Allahu alayhi wa salams famous companions of stealing some of her property. They appeared before the ruler, and Sa'id prayed O Allah if you know her to be lying, then make her blind, and make her grave in her own house. The narrator of this incident said; I saw her later on blind. She used to walk touching the walls and say the dua of Sa'id has afflicted me. Once she passed by a well inside her house, and fell into it, so it became her grave. ( Reported by Sahih Muslim 1610 and others)
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#232 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2013 15:49
This is also a ploy of shaytan that despite being granted the ability to do tawbah, one continues to remember the sin and remains despondent. Through the barakah of repentance, Allah سبحانه وتعالى purifies the sinner.

Our beloved Prophet (saw) says:

The one who has repented is like the one who has no sin (Ibn Mājah)
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#233 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2013 16:13
Sayyidna Salman رضي الله عنه related that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said : Your Lord is bashful ( i.e in His dealings) and He is generous beyond all measure. He feels ashamed to return His servant empty handed, especially when His servant had asked of Him with raised hands.
( Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Baihaqi)
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#234 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2013 16:17
^^ very touching indeed.

Ya arhamar Rahimeen we don't know how to ask so forgive us. Give us good in this world and in the hereafter. There is no one as Generous as You and no one who loves to Forgive as You do.
+4 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#235 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 05:55
أَصْـبَحْنا وَأَصْـبَحَ المُـلْكُ لله وَالحَمدُ لله ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، وهُوَ على كلّ شَيءٍ قدير ، رَبِّ أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيرَ ما في هـذا اليوم وَخَـيرَ ما بَعْـدَه ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّ هـذا اليوم وَشَرِّ ما بَعْـدَه، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكَسَـلِ وَسـوءِ الْكِـبَر ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَـذابٍ في النّـارِ وَعَـذابٍ في القَـبْر

ASbaHna wa-aSbaHal-mulku lillah walhamdu lillah la ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa 'Ala kulli shay-in qadeer, rabbi as-aluka khayra ma fee hatha-alyawmi, wakhayra ma ba'dahu, wa-a'oozhu bika min sharri hazha-alyawmi, washarri ma ba'dahu, rabbi a'oozhu bika minal-kasal, wasoo-il kibar, rabbi a'oothu bika min 'azhabin fin-nar, wa 'azhabin fil-qabr.

"We have entered upon morning and the whole Kingdom of Allah entered upon morning, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this day and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this day and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave."

[Muslim]
+5 -0Like x 2Ameen x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#236 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 06:39
Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

[Al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number
202].
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#237 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 06:47

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Take refuge with Allah
from the difficulties of severe calamities, from having an evil end and a
bad fate and from the malicious joy of your enemies."

Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 613
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#238 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 06:50
Reported by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "Follow the Right Path of Faith strictly, and be steadfast; and keep in mind that none of you can achieve salvation through his (good) actions." Someone asked, "Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?" He (peace be upon him) said, "Not even me, unless Allah grants me His Mercy and Grace".
[Muslim]
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#239 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 19:07
Rasulullah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:
"Friday is the "mother" of all days and the most virtuous in the sight of Allah Ta'ala. In the sight of Allah Ta'ala it has more greatness than Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Ad'haa. "
(Imam Ibn Majah)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#240 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 19:58
Hazrat Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west".

[Muslim Book 05, Chapter 37, Hadith # 6644
+3 -0Like x 3

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?