Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Hadeeth thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ayesha786, LoveDeen, sarah, Taqwah, AEESHA, rujie, Umm Zahra, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Taalibah, abunooh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, bint e aisha
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#316 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2014 15:33

"Hudhaifah ibn Yaman Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: By Him, in Whose Hand is my life, undoubtedly you must enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil or else Allah will certainty send upon you' a Punishment; then you will supplicate to him and He will not accept it. (Tirmidhi)"
""
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#317 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2014 09:23

And from the Maraaseel of Al-Hasan, the Prophet, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, reported that Allaah said:
"The signs of purity is that the heart of the servant be attached to Me. So if it is that way, then he
will not forget under any condition. And if it is that way, I will bless him with preoccupation of
(his time with) Me in order that he will not forget Me. So if he does not forget Me, I will change his
heart. So when he talks, he will talk for My Sake and when he remains silent, he will remain silent
for My Sake. He is the one whom I have given assistance from Myself."
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
India
Brother
#318 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 08:19
Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)
Hadithno: 724
Narrated: Aisha RA
The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to Remember Allah swt at all moments

Narrated: Abu Huraira RA
The Prophet (SAW) said: Allah JLN says: I am in accordance with the thoughts of My slave about Me; and I am with him, when he remembers Me. If he Remembers Me in his heart, I also Remember him in My heart. If he Remembers Me in a group, I Remember him in a better group (i.e. angels). If he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by a cubit. If he draws near Me by a cubit, I draw near him by the space covered by two hands. If he walks towards Me, I go to him running. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#319 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 08:23
The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:
A man is upon the religion of his friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends.
[Tirmidhi]
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#320 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 08:25
The Prophet (saw) said:
"Do not exaggerate in me as the Christians exaggerated about the son of Maryam. I am only a slave"
Bukhari (4/142 -3445)
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#321 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 08:28
"No youth will honour his elders but that Allah will appoint someone to honour him in his old age."
[Tirmidhi]
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#322 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 08:32
"Remember Allah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of difficulty."
[Tirmidhi]
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#323 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2014 16:18
Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 1, Faith (Kitab Al Iman)
Hadith no: 74
Narrated: Abu Huraira RA
that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessing be upon him) observed: He will not enter Paradise whose neighbour is not secure from his wrongful conduct''

Islam teaches us the manners to treat our neighbours with amiability regardless their religion. It grows the healthy relations among the inhabitants of society based on mutual co-operations and inter religious tolerance. This is the unique phenomenal approach of Islam to construct the best society where all sorts of people can live peacefully without any ill feelings or grudge for one another, consequently all possibilities of communal hatred are eliminated.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#324 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 11:11
Allah's Messenger (saw) said...
"In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves."
(Tirmidhi)
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#325 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 11:13
Let him who reads the Qur'an ask (his reward) from Allah. Because in the final times there will be many people who read the Qur'an and seek their reward from other people.
(Tirmidhi)
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#326 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2014 11:22
"The People will soon summon one another to attack you from every place in the same way that a pack calls around its prey" Someone asked, "Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He replied, "No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts." Someone asked, "O Messenger of Allah , what is al-wahn?" He replied, "Love of the world and dislike of death."
(Ahmed)
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
India
Brother
#327 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 09:45
(bism1)

Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 1, Faith (Kitab Al Iman)
Hadith no: 162
Narrated: Abdullah bin Amr bin al Aas RA that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed : Abusing one's parents is one of the major sins. They (the hearers) said: Messenger of Allah, does a man abuse his parents too? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Yes, one abuses the father of another man, who in turn abuses his father. One abuses his mother and he in turn abuses his (the former's) mother
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#328 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2014 14:45
(bism1)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar RA: Allah's Apostle s.a.w said, "Do not enter (the places) of these people where Allah's punishment had fallen unless you do so weeping. If you do not weep, do not enter (the places of these people) because Allah's curse and punishment which fell upon them may fall upon you."(Bukhari, Book #8, Hadith #425)

These places are still found to be visited as ''worthseeing places'' in some of Muslim countries.
What happened to us...?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#329 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2014 14:46
(bism1)

Now a days many of us dont follow this hadis.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar RA :Umar bin Al-Khattab RA told Allah's Apostle s.a.w, "I became Junub at night." Allah's Apostle s.a.w replied, "Perform ablution after washing your private parts and then sleep."(Bukhari,Book #5, Hadith #288)
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#330 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2014 20:05
Scary, how many of us actually fall into one of the categories, especially the last category, may Allah protect us

]عن عبد الله بن عمرو رضي الله عنهما ان النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال :
(اربع من كن فيه كان منافقا خالصا و من كانت فيه خصلة منهن كانت فيه خصلة من النفاق ختى يدعها : اذا اؤتمن خان و اذا حدث كذب و اذا عاهد غدر و اذا خاصم فجر

Narrated from 'Abdillah ibn 'Amr (radhiallahu `anhuma) that the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said:

"There are 4 characteristics which if they are found within a person, makes him a complete hypocrite, and whoever has one of them within him, has one of the characteristics of a hypocrite until he desists from it. (They are): If he is trusted, he betrays. If he speaks, he lies. If he promises, he breaks it. And if he argues, he is rude and disrespectful." [al-Bukhari]

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?