Create an account
Most Reputable Members

The Hadeeth thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.5% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: ayesha786, LoveDeen, sarah, Taqwah, AEESHA, rujie, Umm Zahra, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Taalibah, abunooh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, bint e aisha
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#391 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2014 18:29
(bism1)

“Whoever eats a meal at the expense of a Muslim, then Allah سبحانه وتعالى will feed him a like amount of Jahannam. Whoever clothes himself at the expense of a Muslim, then Allah سبحانه وتعالى will clothe him with a like amount of Hellfire. Whoever gains a position at the expense of a man and for the sake of showing off, Allah سبحانه وتعالى will place him among the show-offs on the Day of Resurrection.”

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Naqshband66
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#392 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2014 14:09
The Holy Messenger of Allah the Almighty ﺻﻠﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪﻭ ﺳﻠﻢ is quoted on the authority of Abu Huraira ﺭﺿﯽﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﻠٰﯽ ﻋﻨﻪ to have said:

“Allah the Almighty says, ‘I am towards My servant as he is towards Me. I am with him when he remembers Me (dhikr). If he remembers Me within himself, I remember him within Myself. If he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering better than it.’”

(Sahih Al-Bhukhari)
Like x 3
MujaahidAli
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#393 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2014 23:00
The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Two phrases are light on the tongue, heavy on the scales, and beloved to the All Merciful: Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi subhan Allahi al-`Adhim.” [Bukhari]
Like x 1
MujaahidAli
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#394 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2014 23:04

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ وَأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ رضي الله عنهما أَنَّهُمَا شَهِدَا عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ: لَا يَقْعُدُ قَوْمٌ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ إِلَّا حَفَّتْهُمْ الْمَلَائِكَةُ، وَغَشِيَتْهُمْ الرَّحْمَةُ، وَنَزَلَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ السَّكِينَةُ، وَذَكَرَهُمْ اللَّهُ فِيمَنْ عِنْدَهُ

Translation: Abu Huraira (رضی اللہ عنہ) and Abu Saeed Khudri (رضی اللہ عنہ) narrate that they visited the Holy Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and he said, “Whenever people sit to remember Allah (SWT), angels cover them (spreading their wings over them) and divine mercy envelops them; inner peace descends on them and Allah (SWT) mentions them to those who are with Him.”

Muslim, as-Sahih (4:2074#2700)
Like x 2
Jinn
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#395 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2015 15:48
The Prophet (saw) said:

“Whoever is mainly concerned about the Hereafter, Allah will make him feel independent of others and will make him focused and content, and his worldly affairs will fall into place. But whoever is mainly concerned with this world, Allah will make him feel in constant need of others and will make him distracted and unfocused, and he will get nothing of this world except what is decreed for him.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2389)
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#396 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2015 14:47
(bism1)

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:

“When my Ummah regards the worlds as great (and significant) the might of Islam will be lost to them. When they abandon enjoining of piety and forbidding of evil, they will be deprived of the blessing of Wahy.” (Kashf ul-Khafa)
No post ratings
quranschool29
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#397 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2016 08:42
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#398 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2017 21:09
Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“[Among] the most superior drink in this world and the Hereafter is water”

(Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 4 pg. 138. Also see: Al Mu’jamul Awsat, Hadith: 7477, Shu’abul Iman, Hadith: 5510, 5675 and Majma’uz Zawaid, vol. 5 pg. 35)
Like x 2
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?